Lost Theory 2014 Line-up

Robbelaar

1523983_803713552979491_525931500_o.jpg

I guess I will be joining the dark side this festival :P

Looking forward to Ajja, Transwave (I prayed to the Oldschool Gods yesterday night :P) E-mantra, Nervasystem (missed it at new years), Loke, Megalopsy, Orestis & OSOM.

And let's not forget about all those Goa hybrids (Talpa, Braincell, Yudhistria, Loopus In Fabula, Rastaliens) & Forests acts.

I already bought my ticket for the lean 50 euro and I am happy how the line up turned out!

I can pick out some notables but was hoping for another Flying Rhino dinner plate like last year as I couldnt make it. I have a 50e ticket I guess will be flushed ;p the event location looks heavenly too but I plan for S.U.N. either I've seen a few of these acts over the years or will be at other places this year hence the decision change.

I can pick out some notables but was hoping for another Flying Rhino dinner plate like last year as I couldnt make it. I have a 50e ticket I guess will be flushed ;p the event location looks heavenly too but I plan for S.U.N. either I've seen a few of these acts over the years or will be at other places this year hence the decision change.

You could probably sell the e-ticket to some one :-)

• 2 weeks later...

You could probably sell the e-ticket to some one :-)

is that possible since my name is attached to it and they want id at the entrance? If it is possible to transfer I would glady help someone out. this cash will go right back to my hungary travels ;D

is that possible since my name is attached to it and they want id at the entrance? If it is possible to transfer I would glady help someone out. this cash will go right back to my hungary travels ;D

To be sure ask the organisation. But I don't see the problem. Just sell the e-ticket and send it to somebody else... They won't check the ID, I have been to a lot of festivals but they never check the names on the e-tickets.

• 2 months later...

(I have been forgetting to post here) I'll ask here before posting on the BookFace-pages...8)

Is anyone here interested in my 50Euro early bird ticket? I did contact LT crew and was told I could do something about switching the ticket into someone else's name. I dont seem to have that email anymore so would have to contact them again ;p