4. Superlight in the darkness - Ovnimoon with Via Axis

5. Transmutation - Ovnimoon with Pragmatix, E-Mantra and Nova Fractal

6. Sat Nam for me, Sat Nam for you

7. La Danza Espiritual - Ovnimoon with Spirit Architect

8. Learning

9. Power of positive mind - Ovnimoon with Lyctum

I've got wood!

eWcsQYY.jpg

What did you think I meant? Yeah I'm rebuilding the front porch so I had to hit the big box hardware store. And by rebuilding I mean watching my friend do it as I carry the tools and nails. Then I gotta clean up. But I can tell you this...

I think I'm in love.

gVZ6lPa.gif

You go through life listening to music hoping you'll meet that special album, that group of tracks that has melodies that go on for miles and more than enough groove in the trunk. And when she says I love you back (Hooponopono), well then, you know you've found the one.

Ovnimoon is Hector Stuardo and he runs the Ovnimoon label which has given so much. I mean c'mon, they seem to throw a record out there like every three days. But we forget that he's also an accomplished artist who walks that fine line between psytrance and progressive. Walks it? He backflips across that motherf*cker. Floating and drifting melodies, thumping beats, thick layers of lush atmosphere, and a pair of goa tracks that he shoves right in your face.

DvWdTvJ.gif

Yeah, get some! But it's not just two tracks, the goa imprint is all over this. If goa was mud he just tracked it all over you f*cking living room. This is how you do psytrance. Hell this is how you mix goa, psy and progressive to make a brilliant album. It is so utterly rich and detailed you can throw out the old playbook because this is next level. The old rules and cliches no longer apply. This is Tales of Heads awesome and easily one of the best releases of the year 2013.

Cue mic drop cause this is a game changer.

Psyshop

Mdk

I totally utterly agree with you. I love this album. Ovnimoon knows how to get the best parts from different genres and creates master übertracks out of them. Beautiful created atmosphere, throbbing basslines, kicks, delightful melodies, it's all there in perfect harmony.

• Like 1

For sure top 3 in 2013! Amazing album... I listened to this 1000s of times already! :) My favourites are 2-3-4-5 :) Amazing follow up... This is also music that does sound better on a BIG soundsystem. The basslines are massive, and the melodies give me goosebumps! Thé perfect blend between goa & progressive! :)

• 11 months later...

Ovnimoon - Trancemutation of the Mind
Ovnimoon Records

1. A Necessary Tool
2. Quiet My Mind
3. Hooponopono - Ovnimoon with Lupin & Edit Ballai
4. Superlight in the darkness - Ovnimoon with Via Axis
5. Transmutation - Ovnimoon with Pragmatix, E-Mantra and Nova Fractal
6. Sat Nam for me, Sat Nam for you
7. La Danza Espiritual - Ovnimoon with Spirit Architect
8. Learning
9. Power of positive mind - Ovnimoon with Lyctum

I agree 100% with the reviews here. This is one of the best Electronic (Progressive / Psytrance with Goa influence) albums I've ever heard. The song' direction, melody.sound and synth work, atmosphere, bass lines, mixing, mastering, and production are all excellent. Everything flows extremely well from beginning to end. The samples are great. The melodies are rich, beautifully textured, and articulated, easily digestible, exiting and calming at the same time. Are there isotonic sounds hidden in here somewhere to stimulate trance, mediation? I don't know. It doesn't matter. I feel more positive, inspired, and whole listening to this, as if somehow the energy that predates positive intentions manifested into the album.

This is a wonderful release. It's seemingly perfect, imaginative, and arresting. I don't have a single gripe. Check out the full stream below. This one's worth buying and supporting the artist. It's fantastic! Well done and thank you for this beautiful, magnetic, and conscious aware release!

A

Great review and great follow-up comments, all dead-on accurate. Ovnimoon is one of the only names my wife recognizes (she's not good with names) because each time a good track comes on while we're driving she snatches up the iPod to see who it is. Most times, it's Hector or Via Axis or something from the Mysteries of Psytrance trilogy with the Ovnimoon stamp across the artwork.

• 2 years later...

Ovnimoon's Invocation on Inti made me check out the rest of his music... Love how its all goa-ish! It's great psytrance. Especially this album.