S.U.N. Festival 2014 lineup!

K-BAN

1097963_564011860355889_1147302874_n.jpg

1534297_564012547022487_703738063_n.jpg

holy mother does that look good! I've changed my mind on going to this over to Lost Theory. Stinks as the L.T. venue looks like my dream come true. Their line-up had a select few I'd be interested in - but this!!! just wow! will anyone here be going??

It is shame that the festivals are at the same moment of time :( I am going to Lost Theory! There will be more freaks there, hahahaha! Too bad I am going to miss this perfect Ultimae line-up.......

PS Don't forget to go to BB303, there music was pure bliss at Ozora 2011. Everybody was at main stage because of the special Raja Ram/Simon Postford set, which was way too busy for us (me and GF) at that moment and we wound up at the chill out during BB303's set. They somehow could move my body with their live-controlled alien space sounds!

Lost Theory is great but that lineup is just out of this world for me.... holy fuuuuuuck. Etnica, Pleiadians, Filteria, MWNN, The god himself H, Sensient, Shpongle.. ffffffffar out.... Not sure our budget/time wise can fit both this and Boom in this year... I am praying... prayyyyinggg that the Boom lineup is going to have a lot of these or else im screwed.

it's not that different from last year. the good additions are hallucinogen and hux flux. the cosmosis dj set was swapped with a prana dj set.

what's surely going to be interesting is the logic bomb classics set and i'm wondering what shakta is up to...

on the other side there's captain hook and ritmo (and probably a few others i don't know), which... well, i hope i can flee in time ;)

i hope some of the goa artists get proper night time slots. why do all those people making the time tables insist on letting filteria play at 10am?

still, it looks like it's going to be the best festival lineup by a wide margin again this year. what i have read about ozora or boom doesn't look nearly as good.

PS Don't forget to go to BB303, there music was pure bliss at Ozora 2011. Everybody was at main stage because of the special Raja Ram/Simon Postford set, which was way to busy for us (me and GF) at that moment and we wound up at the chill out during BB303's set. They somehow could move my body with their live-controlled alien space sounds!

I will check out BB303 if it doesn't collide with sleep or something else. No idea on that artists music.

Lost Theory is great but that lineup is just out of this world for me.... holy fuuuuuuck. Etnica, Pleiadians, Filteria, MWNN, The god himself H, Sensient, Shpongle.. ffffffffar out.... Not sure our budget/time wise can fit both this and Boom in this year... I am praying... prayyyyinggg that the Boom lineup is going to have a lot of these or else im screwed.

Im actually most excited for Absolum ;O!!! I love those classic guys and they area a big reason too but if Absolum plays music from his now 10yr old album - you may find me locked up in a Hungary prison ;p also Prana!!

When were those $50 teleporter rides supposed to become available?

teleporter rides? do you mean some sort of shuttle bus?

i hope some of the goa artists get proper night time slots. why do all those people making the time tables insist on letting filteria play at 10am?

still, it looks like it's going to be the best festival lineup by a wide margin again this year. what i have read about ozora or boom doesn't look nearly as good.

the Boom one is good enough for me. I need Green Nuns!!! Should be seeing Mr. Trevor 4 times this year if things go correctly ;p and weird, when I saw Filteria here in NY in 2010, he also had a morning slot like that around 9am. I too have been saying to friends I would love to hear goa at night and only once have by a guy live producing it. was freakin' sweeeet!

it's not that different from last year. the good additions are hallucinogen and hux flux. the cosmosis dj set was swapped with a prana dj set.

what's surely going to be interesting is the logic bomb classics set and i'm wondering what shakta is up to...

on the other side there's captain hook and ritmo (and probably a few others i don't know), which... well, i hope i can flee in time ;)

It is almost the same line-up as all the years I went to the Old Ozora and last years SUN.

I have seen and will see Filteria this year a lot. Etnica/Pleiadians will not be my preferred sound, Prana will do a set in Belgium. MWNN has played a perfect set in Belgium this year. Only that Ultimae is making me drool...

No dude, I mean like a Star Trek-style teleporter! Otherwise it's something like $2000 (US) to fly there from where I am.

haha! i oddly thought that and then dimissed it ;p I feel ya. I havent yet looked up flights and am scared to haha!

and OMG! I must of tucked this away in my brain but just saw MWNN is on that list ;p WOO!!

• 5 months later...

awesome! I will be there. Im excited yet nervous haha! ;p I'M NOT READY FOR THIS! BUT I AM 8)

Sun festival 2013 was my first festival ever in my life, and I had no about the psychedelic culture. It was a mind changing experience and I got changed to the better me. this will rock!

does SUN still have a FB page up? I cant find it? They had a timetable up for the week and I want to view it again. Friday was full of oldschool artists which will be a difficult day ;O Maybe google image can help me or one of you that might know it.

does SUN still have a FB page up? I cant find it? They had a timetable up for the week and I want to view it again. Friday was full of oldschool artists which will be a difficult day ;O Maybe google image can help me or one of you that might know it.

Do you mean the Tribal Stage (the Gaia), homepage http://sunfestival.info/2014/

From this FB page:

PLEASE SHARE
The S.U.N Festival page and event has been temporarily shut down due to technical reasons.
We would like to assure you that everything is going well so please don't worry, the magic is only 8 days away.

See pictures below of the wonderful work being done for you as we speak.

For any information, questions or details you may need feel free to visit our website: www.sunfestival.info
For specific questions email us directly at: info@sunfestival.info.
Wishing you a safe journey.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404754309783558/?fref=ts

• 3 weeks later...

The first day at sun was rainy and wet, but the energy was powerful and everybody was having a good time! I enjoyed the first year better than the second, it was storming and muddy everywhere, and I have a feeling that last year was better organized. I say 7/10. Hux Flux was killing it in the night tho, they had a nice lineup, but ozora was way better of course, very well organized.

SUN was a mudpit which tired my feet out and made them very sore for the week. But the music line-up was the best of the three I went to. They need to organize their shuttles though. from the airport to the checkpoint was fine but it was a mess at the checkpoint. many people trying to cram into these vans to get to the festival so it was possible that people waiting hours missed a connection to the event. this almost happened to me and my group but I and a few others got out of the van. each of us random friends now, walking down the road with one of the organisers. We had to go past the police checkpoint because if they saw the crammed vehicles with people sitting on others laps or the floor of the van they would stop and fix the problem. so we ran to a van that stopped after this checkpoint and crammed in once again. I had to stand up in the van the entire way to the festival. leg cramp, hot and muggy van was making me nautious so I was glad I didnt throw up.

the festival grounds were big, just really muddy on the paths. The Shady camping sites were awesome and is where my friend and I stayed. The mainstage was loud for us so we knew if it was a good time to head to the dancefloor.

Ozora had their shuttles more Organized but the line-up wasnt as good. Their festival was a tad more organized for music to returned after the breaks but still, storms caused both to stop the music.

I think SUN should also not make a stacked retro line-up for one day. Thats torture for some of us who wanted to catch it all at one stage alone.