1. Cosmic Web

2. Gravity Loss

3. Atmospheric Probe

4. Voice of the Earth

5. Planet Birth

6. Subatomic

7. Quantum Field

8. Eleven (Lyctum Remix) - The Riddler

Haven't been listening to much progressive lately, but this release might change that.

Nope, it definitely will. Lyctum is Dejan Jovanovic from Serbia (surprise) and his sophomore album is a melodic tour de force. From the opening track he weaves layers of uplifting melodies soaked in delicious reverb. It's a lush wound that completely captivates the listener, sometimes aggressive sometimes ethereal. Breaks are well placed and bursting with emotion punctuated frequently with chopped up chants and choirs. There is a clear nod to a higher power while at the same time stretching the boundaries of the universe as we know it. The whole thing is less like and album and more akin to an atmospheric tale unfolding in 4/4 time. The entire album is fantastic, but special kudos for out eerie-ing Goran with his remix of Eleven.

Highly recommended and brilliant stuff I haven't heard since Shuma by E-Clip.

Beatspace

Psyshop

Mdk

• Like 1

Thanks for writing a review. My favourite prog goa/psy album maybe ever! Only problems are some tracks tend to become repetitive, I would like to see more crazy bassline key changes, like in Eleven or more melodies like in Cosmic Web. However those are the only negative aspects I can say, otherwise you're going to hear insanely lush atmospheres with top of the line production and groovy sound design. For me this album was quite mindblowing, did not know prog could be so good. Definitely worth a purchase for any psy collection.

Pretty much what both of you guys said, I couldn't say it better. I was expecting it to be like his first album, which was good but it could have been better. Instead, I got something much better, that I still enjoy after many listens. Definitely one of my 2013 albums and of all time. I also liked his Space Travel E.P., that was a nice journey.