Is Dark Psy Stagnating?

Shpongled247

Cheers, Ormion. I have and love all those except the Schlabb stuff and a lot of them came out a few years ago..

I guess i am looking for 2013 stuff mostly as that is when i ran out of "top tier" forest/dark stuff personally. Of course i love the HH release and Attoya's wooden beatz is one of my favourite forest releases, a while ago now though..Already maged was quite good as well.

Still, artist albums in 2013?

There's Yata-Garasu-Soul Resonance which is very atmopsheric.

Cifroteca & Roof Raiser-Wild Storm for forest.

v/a-Alien Seeds which is an awesome forest compilation.

v/a-Fractal Forest 2 which is nice like part 1. Not great though.

v/a-Immaterial World which has some nice 'normal' darkpsy tracks.

v/a-Simplicity which is one of the bect compilations of 2013 IMO.

I used to love dark psy but i find myself not listening to it at all these days. Im not sure what happened , either the music become too hard and noisy or i became too old which i doubt. i started finding my groove in goatrance so i drifted from other subgenres but more so from dark than the others. I havent found a single darkpsy forest release worth listening to after 2005 (derango , greg on earth, procs, xyla amanda, quasar from record labels like manic dragon, mistress of evil ) which was IMO the best year for darkpsy. Im very open minded and would love to be surprised by some stompy crunchy groovy darkpsy!

I wish there was new Xenomorph. What happened to him? That is high quality stuff in my opinion! I also like (Dark Soho / Sunspots), Ghreg on Earth, (Kemic-Al / Dark Journal), The Delta, (Hux Flux / Cryptic Crunch, (Double Dragon / Continuum), (Sandman / Wichcraft), (X-Dream / Radio),(Infected Mushroom / The Gathering), (Darshan / Awakening), Cyndonia, Psykovsky, Penta

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff and I wish the list was alot longer. It seems the good dark stuff is very hard to find. Atleast on this forum. For what it's worth I like Front Line Assembly alot.