MWNN Live?

Shpongled247

Soooo I am going to see MWNN amongst others on New Years and just wondering if anyone has seen a set of his lately? I didnt even realise he was still playing.. Am I going to actually hear some old goa tracks or has he diverged from that path?

Not getting my hopes up and expecting a mixture of full on and maybe some goa in there..maybe.

Anyone heard him lately out and about?

i hear him almost every summer and his set hardly changes. we actually do bets if he will finish off with teleport, sugar rush or lunar cycle. he'll most likely play some "newer" psytrancish tracks in the beginning (think interstate highway and some compilation tracks; "2002-style" psy), the second part of his set will definitely be goa. i have also noticed that he's slowly shifting the balance more and more towards goa (the last time he even played the original teleport instead of the 2000 rmx), so you can get your hopes up with no worries. there will be no fullon (at least by today's definition), no dark, no progressive, no minimal, no dubstep. just pure mwnn.

AGHHHHH.... Somehow...The headline act (MWNN) was just left off the line up, with no explanation until someone asked, so looks like i wont be seeing MWNN this eve..."due to circumstances out of our control"... Wow... Promoters that pull that and don't even let the public know until someone asks.. smh.. :/

was this an Art of Psy/Access All Areas party? i saw MWNN play a few sets at those parties when I lived in London a few years ago, including a 2011/12 NYE set.

it's a shame he didn't play, his sets are the thing of legend. still blasting out the timeless classics he wrote over a decade ago, and the crowd still LOVING it