Three Kingdoms (2010)

desysko

Have any of you guys read or watched anything related to the Romance of the Three Kingdoms? I love it a lot, such a long story, yet lots of stuff going on at the same time. Here's a youtube playlist of all the episodes of the t.v. show that they created from 2010. It has english subs so if you do not know chinese, there's no problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTax6-DUsM8&list=PL33A390995E9A7F00

I've seen John Woo's epic war movies: Red Cliff part I & part II and I liked it a lot. It floats around events leading to the Battle of the Red Cliffs. Althogh according to the director, it's not all historically correct, the movies itself made great impression on me (and on bunch of people around the world aswell, in China it topped Titanic :)). Recommended.

I've seen John Woo's epic war movies: Red Cliff part I & part II and I liked it a lot. It floats around events leading to the Battle of the Red Cliffs. Althogh according to the director, it's not all historically correct, the movies itself made great impression on me (and on bunch of people around the world aswell, in China it topped Titanic :)). Recommended.

Will check it out. I enjoy things that are Chinese related. Lots of interesting history.