Can you guys help me find these kind of tracks?

Ursus

I'm looking for a specific kind of sound/feel to the kind of tracks I'm looking for. I like to call it fluffy :P . I'm talking about tracks like Butterfly Trip by SFX, Maï Maï by Jaïa and Venus from Dreamtech. And maybe Rain by California Sunshine. Can you guys help me out? Thanks :)

Ok, here i some have recommendation of various morningish styles. Probably most of tracks are different style but... better to give more recommendations and you see what you like. Those with :excl: are most smiliar to specific sound you like.

From modern goa:

Red Gravity - Momentary 29 :excl:

Goasia - Terra Incognita

RA - Spirit Complex

Afgin - From The Heart :excl:

Crossing Mind - Nova on Night

Crossing Mind - Hydrophobic Visions :excl:

Aerosis - Lunar Effect

SETI Project - Endorphin

From old school:

Chi A.D. - Exit Eternity :excl:

Blue Planet Corporation - Midian

Blue Planet Corporation - Overbloody Flood

Blue Planet Corporation - Goa Disco

Indoor - Sweet Coming Home :excl:

Eternal Basement - Taking Place in You

Stanley Shanti And The Chillum Whallas - Risc

Temple Of Dreams - Return To Forever

ManMadeMan - Angel Hair :excl: - reminds me a lot on Mai Mai

The Light - Expand The Room (Illumination Mix)

Chi A.D. - Blue Effect

Chi A.D. - Organic Forms

Striking Man - My House (Trance Mix)

Miranda - Hypnotic Trance

Earth Nation - Alienated

Hope you will find something you like :)

• Like 1

Tandu-Rodeo

Doof-Sunshrine

Indoor-Camel

Total Eclipse-Space Clinic

Oforia-The Morning Song

Chi.A.D.-Pathfinder

Luna Eclipse-The Return Home (Solar rmx)

Astral Projection-Axis Vo.99

Astral Projection-Burning Up

California Sunshine-The Deeper The Bluer (Oforia rmx)

California Sunshine-Coming Home

Space Cat-Deep Rising

Guy Sebbag-Reality Values

The Muses Rapt-Spiritual Healing

The Muses Rapt-The Fool

The Drill-Thalua (original name Psygone-The Drill)

• Like 1

I'm checking the tracks right now. I haven't checked them all out yet but the ones I did check out already didn't have the same level of fluffyness as the mentioned ones. But they definately are all al good tracks. How does Angel Hair remind you of Maï Maï Imba?

Anyways thanks for the reactions so far, I got a lot of good new tracks :)

I'm checking the tracks right now. I haven't checked them all out yet but the ones I did check out already didn't have the same level of fluffyness as the mentioned ones. But they definately are all al good tracks. How those Angel Hair remind you of Maï Maï Imba?

Anyways thanks for the reactions so far, I got a lot of good new tracks :)

Don`t you think that the tracks on the same album, Trust in Trance 2 are similar? Hypnotica and Celestial Groove are very similar to me and are also fluffy. Generally everything by Aban Don and early SFX has some similarities, well not everything but most of it. Butterfly Trip is one of the best goa tracks ever released, so it is difficult to find tracks at the same level. If you are open for a bit different sound, you can check Xerox and Freeman, I think those tracks are similar and have similar mood as Butterfly Trip. Floorplay might also be a good artist in that case, Astral Projection - Another World (Floorplay Remix) is a track, that has always reminded me of Butterfly Trip.

I'm making my way down more tracks. And I really liked what I've heard so far. Especially fond of the Red Gravity track (has a nice surprise towards the end), the Astral Projection remix and Rain. I didn't like the main melody of the Indoor track initially but I'm getting more into it now (listening it for the fourth time now :P). Currently I'm picking up the Red Gravity album and Body & Soul which psytones suggested. Curious 'bout both of them. A friend kindly donated the entire Platipus discography a while back, but I didn't get to listening it yet. Maybe I should get into that.

Edit: Just listened Paragliders - Oasis. Nice! :D That's what I'm talking about :)

Maybe try some Talpa or track down some old Spectral (Blue Room Released)

If you have the time, check out Ubar Tmar/uvAntum.com and various Mandalavandalz/Texas Faggott stuff too.

Both artists are generally received as being far more nutty and crazy but when they decide to get "their Goa on" and bring out the lush melodies and soothing bass, they create some very fluffy music...

• 2 weeks later...

So I listened most of the tracks and I must say that the great lot of them are great tracks. So thanks guys :). The Red Gravity album is good, I didn't like the Deedrah album though. I will pick up that Platipus compilation too, very curious about that one.

Can you guys give me some tips for Luomuhappo and Mandalavandalz tracks? I'm a bit lost when it comes to their fluffy work. I only know this one :

But I absolutely love it. :D So if you guys got more of this kind off stuff I would be very thankful. :)

So I listened most of the tracks and I must say that the great lot of them are great tracks. So thanks guys :). The Red Gravity album is good, I didn't like the Deedrah album though. I will pick up that Platipus compilation too, very curious about that one.

Can you guys give me some tips for Luomuhappo and Mandalavandalz tracks? I'm a bit lost when it comes to their fluffy work. I only know this one :

But I absolutely love it. :D So if you guys got more of this kind off stuff I would be very thankful. :)

I play a lot of Mandalvandalz n Luomuhappo tracks (brought Mandalavandalz/Texas Faggott out for their debut USA performance).

Giving a list of music can be a pisser, I have a new Artist Tag Cloud on my website that you should try checking out.

The cloud links to artists on DJ mixes, so if you click on Mandalavandalz, you see mixes with them on it.

From there you can check the track listings and look at the artists surrounding it and get some ideas as to the energy of things (like if you see Man With No Name after a MVZ track, it was likely a fluffy MVZ track).

The trick to the fluffy stuff is to not get distracted by the nutty stuff. If you're previewing a track and quickly bouncing around, you might totally miss how fluffy and melodic it really is. You're just gonna hear madness or something dischordant with small segments, but if you actually listen to full tracks (and especially full albums), you'll start to find them.

Also, check out everything on Freakdance Records, Hippie Killer Productions, Trance Bum Productions has a bunch of great albums on Ektoplazm for free too.

Currently I'm picking up the Union Jack album, the two albums by Ibojima (never heard of that before, can you maybe give a good track so I can preview it on YT?) and the compilation where Luomuhappo-Seinahullu is featured on (it wasn't on YT sadly enough). Nice, a lot of new stuff to listen. Thanks again guys :D

Btw: great site goa constrictor :)

Edit: I thought I'd share another one of my favorite fluffy ones to keep this thread going. Maybe it's on the verge between fluffy and euphoric but I have a very nice memory connected to this track. Enjoy :)

If you're gonna dig into Platipus Records with Union Jack, I highly recommend the double album from Quietman called "Shhh"

The first disk is a masterful psychedelic melodic progressive acid trance album. Really prime of that era of Platipus. Then the second disk is beautiful ambient and downtempo music.

I can't recommend it enough. The piano and melodies on it are so lush.

Definite A+ material.

:o :o

I didn't like the Deedrah album though.

Deedrah once wrote me/us a signature for a fan thing. I kept on calling his music (with respect, of course) psychedelic fluff. hehe, at first he was like wtf. Then he took it with a grand smile as he figured what I men't. The signature was like this; "There is no room for fluffy!" Sign. Dado Deedrah. IMHO. Deedrah, best psychedelic fluff there is. I luff some fluff, puff. Nice to read you getting involved by checking and replying, Ursus. Have a super fluffy 2014 ! bOm-sHanGa

Maybe this will trigger something? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob-xpqHp0oE

Thanks goa constrictor, I'll pick it up one of these days. :)

I'm sorry psytones but the track you send me really didn't do it for me. But thanks for the warm welcome on the forum. :) I wish you and all the other members a superfluffy 2014 as well! And a warm and fuzzy christmas off course. :D I got another one to keep it fluffy. Other suggestions are always welcome :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t4BL4TfTmM