Artist: Ritmo & Egorythmia

Title: Spin It Remixes EP

Label: Iono Music

Date: October, 2012

1. Spin It

2. Spin It (Gaudium Remix)

3. Spin It (Lish Remix)

Thank you.

Thank you gentlemen for including the original track on this brief Ep of remixes. Also thank you for keeping it brief. Nothing makes me want to punch babies more than an entire album of remixes of 1 track. But back to the first point it's such a pain in the ass trying to find the original track when comparing remixes. Starbucks might have a f*ckload of flavors, but I'm pretty sure they still stock regular coffee. Sure, those elitist pricks probably charge you twice the price for it. Go to Dunkin Donuts, my Dad swears by their coffee. 7-11 surprisingly is no longer just a place for week old hot dogs that may or may not have fallen on the floor repeatedly as they have good coffee also.

So the original was pretty good progressive trance in the Iono mold of huge melodies and a thorough reverb soaking. The Gaudium remix has a refreshing big beat during the break, but is otherwise unremarkable. Good, but nothing to write home about. The Lish remix feels fuller so I guess he out-Ionoe'd the rest.

WvyPXMr.gif

This is what it feels like when I explain the definition of remix. Hello? Hello, is this thing on? You're hearing me, but you're not listening. They are good tracks to be sure, but in my opinion it fails as a remix ep for the same reason most of the remix ep's do. It's the same f*cking track. Grow some nuts and think outside the box. If I wanted 3 almost identical tracks I'm pretty sure my music player has a repeat function.

Beatport

Mdk

Haha I enjoyed this review and yupp how many times have ppl got to be told to actualllly change the fking track a bit!

Unless its the artist remixing his own track and I like them, remixed tracks these days get ignored by me :/