2014 releases

InFecTeD_gOa

The release on Bandcamp isn't big suprise, it's actually a logical progression of Starseeds EP/Etnica's 2012 EP and the direction of Goa influenced full-oniš psytrance. At least they're prooving once more their ability to have flawless production and sound. It's not meant to be a release for hard-core goa-heads, so don't expect the grand return to the roots and their sound in 90s. It got melodic parts and they sound good, but the complexity of the melodies itself isn't on the same level like it's on IFO for example. It's still great to see that they're trying to have a good balance between the modern/groovy sound & production and the melodic goa-influenced trance.

Afther the "If I wasn't Human I'd Be A Trance Track" compilation end 2013.
http://www.discogs.com/Various-If-I-Wasnt-Human-Id-Be-A-Trance-Track/release/5286348

...For Cronomi we are doing/the plans are:

1) Psysutra (full album)- Being mastered as we speek.

Sounds like this:

https://soundcloud.com/psysutra/jetman-female-animals-psysutra

2) A full CD of a famous act that is around in the goa scene from 1991-1992... (but still a secret) :P
--> But not a re-issue, all new & old unrl stuff :)

3) ...(maybe) a new compilation (depends the timing - Cronomi works very slow as you already know): we didn't die at all :lol:
But I hope we'll make it. To be continued...

4) Plans are in the make for a new Artha album too. We have an agreement on the tracks we want to release. But it'll be most probably beginning 2015. depends also the timing. But I hope 2014 will be possible. But the album will come 100%: end 2014 or beginning 2015.

(dj Inada)

• Like 1

Afther the "If I wasn't Human I'd Be A Trance Track" compilation end 2013.

http://www.discogs.com/Various-If-I-Wasnt-Human-Id-Be-A-Trance-Track/release/5286348

...For Cronomi we are doing/the plans are:

1) Psysutra (full album)- Being mastered as we speek.

Sounds like this:

https://soundcloud.com/psysutra/jetman-female-animals-psysutra

2) A full CD of a famous act that is around in the goa scene from 1991-1992... (but still a secret) :P

--> But not a re-issue, all new & old unrl stuff :)

3) ...(maybe) a new compilation (depends the timing - Cronomi works very slow as you already know): we didn't die at all :lol:

But I hope we'll make it. To be continued...

4) Plans are in the make for a new Artha album too. We have an agreement on the tracks we want to release. But it'll be most probably beginning 2015. depends also the timing. But I hope 2014 will be possible. But the album will come 100%: end 2014 or beginning 2015.

(dj Inada)

When is New Born releasing an album? He deserves a release as well!

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

2014 Elysium releases

New Elysium album end of summer/autumn 2014 [The Hypnotic LFO Room]

Elysium Classic Songs remixed by friends (Digital release) [The Hypnotic LFO Room]
Dance For The Celestial Beings Remixes (Digital release) [The Hypnotic LFO Room]
Elysium remixes of Sheyba, Kaaya, Kailash and Undercover (Digital release) [The Hypnotic LFO Room]

Ride the Snake Remixes
[The Hypnotic LFO Room]

Elysium compiling a Compilation for Phantasm with old friends making Goatrance again. [Phantasm Records]

Elysium remixing Prana [Matsuri Digital]

Elysium remixing Ege Bam Yasi's "Sponge"
[Elektrax Music Australia]

• Like 1

In our own Cronomi way, we are working on it.

But seems some artists need more time than others ;)

I hope this sentence includes Portamento working on second album, because somehow I've missed info about Cronomi releasing his second LP ;).

2014 Elysium releases

New Elysium album end of summer/autumn 2014 [The Hypnotic LFO Room]

Elysium Classic Songs remixed by friends (Digital release) [The Hypnotic LFO Room]

Dance For The Celestial Beings Remixes (Digital release) [The Hypnotic LFO Room]

Elysium remixes of Sheyba, Kaaya, Kailash and Undercover (Digital release) [The Hypnotic LFO Room]

Ride the Snake Remixes [The Hypnotic LFO Room]

Elysium remixing Prana [Matsuri Digital]

Elysium remixing Ege Bam Yasi's "Sponge" [Elektrax Music Australia]

Nice :)

Especially this:

Elysium compiling a Compilation for Phantasm with old friends making Goatrance again. [Phantasm Records]

At Neogoa we will publish full lenght albums by Arronax, GoaTree and Lunar Dawn. All of thoose were in the making for some time. There is also compilation of our best tracks to be released as limited edition on Suntrip Records - Epoch Of The Terrans and our conceptual sequel to Dimensional Gateway series - The World Beyond compilation, Anub1s also is working on 3rd part of Turlitava, but I'm not sure is it gonna be ready soon, haven't heard anything from him for a while. There is also a bunch of EPs scheduled to be released, already in May you will have a pleasure to check Sun Shadow and Alienoma EPs and 3-4 EPs later this year. I'm still working on our release schedule and with limited budget it's not easy to push more than 1-2 release per two-month period, especially the full lenghts.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yeah, forgot to tell a fact or pretty damn near to become a fact, maybe even before 2014 ... Yggdrasil Records are releasing a "Hutti Heita" album, a 2 disc VA with one Forest (moss?) trance-side and one experimental chill-side. Nothing is set in stone yet but this VA (!) and the other releases of Yggdrasil in the near future will for sure be Very interesting to keep an ear out for!

Does anyone have any news about this? I remember reading about a new Yggdrasil release back in early 2013, but don't even know where to look for information.

Also, news about Sanaton, Lost Theory and Devils Mind Records would be much appreciated.

DAT is preparing the compilation, which is almost done, VA - Analog Dreams and then I am preparing 2 surprises that as soon as all is ready and the VA is out, will be announced.

yes all in all, 2014 looks bright!

I have lots of releases as Martian Arts, I released an album split in VAs and EPs in the last 6 months alone. I got signed on TIP a couple of months ago.

Anyway cheers and all I can say about this Goa inspired, full on kinda sound (its just plain psy-trance to me), is that there is going to be lots more of it.

Have a very interesting collab with Nervasystem, with Eat Static and some other people as well, that I can't wait to finish and play in the festivals this summer.