2014 releases

InFecTeD_gOa

I saw posted on facebook that they said it will make old school goa fans happy & they posted a picture of a Roland Sh-101. I hope they are telling the truth.

that's encouraging man, but whatever the other layers, if the bassline is fullonish, the whole building is demolished!!!! (and these 2 guys are so fucking stack with that bass sound)

pleiadians is of epic substance for me, i really want a badass album again, i really hope they will deliver it.

but the recent past is not very promising!!! (taking into account the absence of 2 members, carlo being the mastermind of melodies)

vimana pt 2...listen to the bass and structure ffs... no spirituality whatsoever... music for 11 year old children..

newer stuff:

complexity reacing zero level...one layer of synths, maybe 2 in the peak part...

forget it, i'm just whining like a pussy.

i'll listen to something deep and spiritual:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuVrgR9ioaE

A scoop of Icecream in purgatory:

Psykovsky - Psychedelic Cow in the Sky

Hallucinogen - Twisted Mushroom EP

CPC - Utter den Joy

Fragletrollet - Fragles in Outer Space

Heavy Mental feat. psytones - Schizophrenic Solution

AndyShiva - Tales From the Odd Forest Nose

Erland Yildiz - Material Music

VA - Love&Magic

All released on the sub-label of Shiva Space Technology, Kali Earth Records (trademarked and copyrighted).

Any proof of this before hopes get up?

I was just joking, spoofing it. Would have been awesome though .. I'd add; "Alienated Buddha - Seraph"

(RIP) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOXUOXj0enM

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

V/A - Elysium Remixed

A digital compilation with remixes of some of Elysium's classic tracks. Remixed by Elysium's friends.

V/A - The Dinosaurs

A digital compilation of various old-school and more recent artist friends releasing their take on Goatrance in 2014.

Elysium - Dance For The Celestial Beings Part II (Album)

Limited CD and digital release.

V/A - The Celestial Remixes

A digital compilation with remixes from "Dance For The Celestial Beings Part II". Remixes from Elysium's friends.

vimana pt 2...listen to the bass and structure ffs... no spirituality whatsoever... music for 11 year old children..

newer stuff:

complexity reacing zero level...one layer of synths, maybe 2 in the peak part...

forget it, i'm just whining like a pussy.

i'll listen to something deep and spiritual:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuVrgR9ioaE

Maybe I'm old but I find most neo goa has not spirutality and too many layers. It has nothing at all of the deeper spirit of the real goa sound. I have every single Suntrip release and have never been able to finish listening to any all the way through except the Afgin album.

^ May I ask why do you have all of them, the Suntrip releases?

Oh yeah, forgot to tell a fact or pretty damn near to become a fact, maybe even before 2014 ... Yggdrasil Records are releasing a "Hutti Heita" album, a 2 disc VA with one Forest (moss?) trance-side and one experimental chill-side. Nothing is set in stone yet but this VA (!) and the other releases of Yggdrasil in the near future will for sure be Very interesting to keep an ear out for!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

^ Thanks for that link!

Buuuut doh, on listening its.. not for me :/

Think i might have almost heard one goa "ish" melody in there somewhere among the full on basslines...offbeat basslines and galloping basslines.. :(

Skip to 21:45 if anyone wants to hear for themselves...

God dammit! Why do i get my hopes up about stuff like this!

Songs of full-onic goa interweaving with songs of goa-ish full-on. This upcoming album seems to be more relevant than Starseed EP. There are a few promising songs : the first one, and the one quoted at 22mn +. They seem to have turned a little more Goa. Is this the beginning of a return to the 604 roots ?

But still a lot of songs with nothing but full'on energy.

sounds nice.

i wouldn't be surprised if 3:00 or 24:00 were released on some suntrip comp.

some tracks by e-mantra, artifac303, nova fractal, goasia or artha have similarly fullon-y basses. just because it's been overused (and perverted by using it as bass as well as a lead sound) doesn't mean it cannot sound good if done right. especially the one at 3:00 has a pretty subdued bass and leaves a room for melodies. imho it sounds a lot more like goa than modern fullon.

it's also a pleasant surprise that they don't go into the same, shitty (progressive-minimal-electro-dubstep-crossover) direction as almost every other (former) fullon arist.