Are there similar tracks like this?

radi6404

Michael Cassette basically engulfs that 80s sound to a new house style, borrowing these kinds of melodies often but other than that, maybe you should look for film/tv soundtracks made in the 80s.

Thanks for the information. By the way I am wondering what style Michael cassette and similar artists are. I like the style because it is electronic and melodic. The sounds are analogue and the melodies are closer to goa trance as to normal trance like Tiesto, Paul Oakenfold and Paul Van Dyk, this style is much much better than them.

Does anyone know similar tracks to this one? I find it so impressive, the melody is very strong, driving and the sound is so old and warm, this track is pure electronica. Does anyone know similar tracks?

Great stuff, yes!

It was music like this that made Miami Vice one of the best shows ever produced for television.

I would suggest looking for more music produced by the same guy (who I have never heard of).

This has a similar 80's soundtrack vibe, maybe you'll like it:

[vid]

Hah, hilarious how noone cares and commends on the post. It is so pathetic that really radi doesnt commend and appreciate that I put work in such a post and want soundtrack music to be spread. so people here are so ignorant and closeminded that they don`t have anything to say about it or is it me why people don`t say anything? If it were any other user radi would have commentede but when I post a post about a track noone wants to comment, really rediculous.

Hah, hilarious how noone cares and commends on the post. It is so pathetic that really radi doesnt commend and appreciate that I put work in such a post and want soundtrack music to be spread. so people here are so ignorant and closeminded that they don`t have anything to say about it or is it me why people don`t say anything? If it were any other user radi would have commentede but when I post a post about a track noone wants to comment, really rediculous.

If at least it was serious I would be sorry because I aktually did ignore your post, but it is not serious unfortunately so I am not sorry. I listened the 80s soundtrack and it was very good aswell. It is similar in sound to the Miami Vice tracka nd has a nice ambient rythm to it.

I don`t answer because I am very busy these days, I can`t do several things at once.

Please bear this in mind the next time you feel like complaining that people aren't paying enough attention to your threads.

Ok, the tracks that were posted here are not to my taste. They are not trancey enough and remind me rather of some music of some old movies like terminator 1. The melodies and synthsounds are not really like goa trance and the tracks are not similar to crockett´s theme by Jam Hammer, so I don´t like them a lot.