Zion 604 | Deviant Electronics - Green Room ( Album , 2014 )

Just listened to it. It's terrific! Especially Army of Darkness, previously vinyl only.

Filthy Luka is different from the rest, more of a regular trance track. Slightly unfitting in the sense it breaks the flow, could have fit as the last track on the album.

4.5/5.

Damn, when I heard you get free d/l as well, I purchased:

- Deviant Electronics

- V/A The Kingdom

- V/A Phoenix

This is exactly how this business should be done by all labels!

Thanks a lot and I'm already looking forward to new Zion604 releases.

:wub:

Just to make sure - all my 3 CDs will get shipped on / around 14th Feb, when Deviant Electronics becomes available, right? This is exactly why d/l are so important - I can enjoy my music even if my physical copy is 1.5 months away. And because my laptop's Bluray drive just died and I need to rip my CDs at work, which is cumbersome...

i can't believe how these and so many others wern't released back in the day!l

i understand reasons and circumstances with, labels, mastering etc, so happy these are all coming out

exceptional release

congrats zion

this has far exceeded my already high expectation, hopefully people here will get to hear some of this stuff live

Ok, the music is really great, but:

I ordered 4 days ago, when there was only "1 remaining", since paypal was kind of slow with letting the money I transferred to it show up in my account I sat there for about 3 hours putting that last(?) remaining copy into my basket and out of my basket and into my basket (and so on), so noone would buy it before me, until my brother had time to create a paypal account solely for the purpose to order Green Room for me, using his credit card. So it works out and he orders the cd for me and bandcamp says "sold out". About an hour later: "1 remaining" again. The next day: "2 remaining". Today "1 remaining". Yeah, this isn't funny at all.

Can someone explain this? Are people cancelling orders left and right?

People are probably canceling orders, or credit cards are being denied, or a variety of other reasons.

Why would it matter?

Are you only buying it to keep it sealed and flip it with a profit on eBay or something?

People are probably canceling orders, or credit cards are being denied, or a variety of other reasons.

Just say you don't know.

Why would it matter?

Did you even read what I went through just to get what was supposed to be the last remaining copy?

Are you only buying it to keep it sealed and flip it with a profit on eBay or something?

Did you even read what I wrote? I tried to get what seemed to be the last copy (so I wouldn't have to pay fantasy-prices to those people you speak about).

Are you trying to piss me off, or do you just have a little trouble with reading comprehension?

I read what you posted and your anger still makes no sense.

You got your copy. You don't need to pay higher prices. End of story.

Anything after that, let's say demand is so great that they print another 604 copies, this has no influence on you.

You got your copy, at the price you wanted. Win. Done.

I'm not trying to piss you off. I just really don't see what the fuss is about.

and I understand that it was a pain in the ass for you to make your order, with all of those steps and time wasted, but that's because of your money management problems, not the label or album.

in the future, keep $50 in an Emergency Album Purchase account so that you don't need to deal with any of that

I read what you posted and your anger still makes no sense.

Nowhere did I write that I was angry about the label. If I was angry about the label, the reason for that would have to be that I'd already have made up my mind about why the last copy doesn't really seem to be the last copy at all - in this case I wouldn't have asked the centeral question of my posting (which you just deemed unimportant and rather chose to post, just to call my motivations into question).

You got your copy. You don't need to pay higher prices. End of story.

It's not your job to tell me when I have a story or where it's supposed to end.

Anything after that, let's say demand is so great that they print another 604 copies, this has no influence on you.

Yes, I'd be totally fine with them printing more copies and nowhere did I say something different. Why do you feel the need to explain this to me?

You got your copy, at the price you wanted. Win. Done.

I'm not done, just because you say so. I think you should stop discussing ME (= off topic), instead of discussing the release or the experience of the purchasing of the release (you don't seem to have to say anything of substance concerning this).

and I understand that it was a pain in the ass for you to make your order

Nice. One step at a time.

but that's because of your money management problems, not the label or album.

Nowhere did I say something different.

in the future, keep $50 in an Emergency Album Purchase account so that you don't need to deal with any of that

Do you think you're in the position to know better how I should manage my money than I do myself? I don't think so and I don't agree with you telling me how to manage my money.

I'm not trying to piss you off. I just really don't see what the fuss is about.

Yes, because the fuss you chose to read into my words wasn't even there to begin with. You agree (at least 11 minutes after wirting this) that it was a pain in the ass for me to make my order (that's the fuss that was really there), but you assume I posted about it, because I was angry about the label (that's the fuss that is/was only in your mind).

The way you chose to discuss my posting, so far, was very fussy in a very unnecessary way. When you don't understand what I write, maybe just ask me for an explanation instead of deciding that I'm really just angry and have no point at all and telling me how I should manage my money, because as long as you don't even understand what I try to bring across, this is very pointless, indeed. For the sake of this fine thread of this fine release, I hope we can end this off-topic discussion now.

The last 'x' copies remaining on bandcamp must be a (sort) chase after a carrot.

I think exactly this could be case. I don't say I'm sure it is, because I cannot know. And if it is the case, then I still cannot know if that's a part of bandcamp or the responsibility of the label. And since I'm a curious person I was asking if someone could explain it. :ph34r:

The last 'x' copies remaining on bandcamp must be a (sort) chase after a carrot.

Btw.: All other Zion-CDs on Bandcamp are currently indicated as "1 remaining" ;-).

Anyway, the label constantly provideds great music and good service, so if this measure - regardless if intended or not - helps to sell off some stock faster, I don't mind at all!

• 1 month later...

I want my cd :D héhé :) looking very much forward to this!

Me too, but I understand you bought it via Bandcamp, so you should have the access to mp3/flac files (that's how I was able to write the review, BTW)

Edit: hehe, or maybe you just 'want' the CD instead of actually buying it. Frankly, with what Suntrip contributes to the scene you should be getting most of your music free...