Pure psytrance ?

exotic

Could You give some suggestions? I'm really curious, because I found them quite accurate regarding different topics.

I actually can't heh, :/

because my brain just instantly categorises everything into a sub genre lol... I know it's not correct but the slightest hint of full on bassline and it goes in that slot, galloping basslines go in the prog bin etc.. Like I said I know it's not right and kind of wish I could find stuff I don't classify as anything!

I actually can't heh, :/

because my brain just instantly categorises everything into a sub genre lol... I know it's not correct but the slightest hint of full on bassline and it goes in that slot, galloping basslines go in the prog bin etc.. Like I said I know it's not right and kind of wish I could find stuff I don't classify as anything!

I feel You, more of us want to preserve some order and control by things like that. So where You put artist like Talpa for example, excluding rolling basslines tracks which will inevitably fall into Your full-on or proggy bins :)?

I feel You, more of us want to preserve some order and control by things like that. So where You put artist like Talpa for example, excluding rolling basslines tracks which will inevitably fall into Your full-on or proggy bins :)?

Yuppp It is a weird human thing to do I think but mostly we all do it in some way heh.

Mmm Talpa, goes in my "Unique" bin somewhere similar to Procs even. Hehe so maybe that's what we r looking for :)