Suntrip updates!

• 3 weeks later...

Antic, the mastering was redone 2 times... The samples were the first version... Let's see of the final version is ok for you... The artist and we liked it at least :)

Else...

Today, the great website goatrance.hu published an interview with our fellow Shakta.... he goes into details why he releases Retroscape with us etc... :)

http://goatrance.hu/en/interview-shakta/

Enjoy reading and feel free to share it! :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You want to know what Mindsphere​ has to offer in the near future!? A new album, of course... Here you have a small insight in his future tracks! A Live set from Munich, with some unreleased, and lots of great released tracks! :) Enjoy the sunshine in your room! :)

Man I love Mindsphere, his style is very nice. I really like how Patience for Heaven had both the new and his older album. You can listen for comparisons of his growth. Can't wait for future stuff from him.

Our info mail this time :)

Dear Suntrippers!

You get this e-mail with goa/Suntrip updates because you ordered Suntrip-music in the past! If you are not interested in these release-updates anymore, just answer this mail with NO and we cut the crap ;)

For the others, what do we offer you!

1. The new Prana Remixes release!
2. Future releases (Asia 2001,...)
3. New T Shirts
4. Summer festivals
5. Social media updates

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The new prana Remixes release!

Prana, aka Tsuyoshi Suzuki is one of the biggest legends of this scene! Active since the early 90s, he is busy again with his biggest love… Old School Acid Goa Trance! The result? The first collaboration ever between an old school legendary label, Matsuri, and the biggest modern goa-label: Suntrip! Prana – The Remixes 2015 is a mix between the best digital only goa-trance remixes on Tsuyoshi’s revived label: Matsuri Digital and some other Remixes done by Suntrip artists! Even if only 3 tracks are remixed, you’ll be surprised about the diverse results!
If you like your goa more psychedelic and acidic, don’t miss this release, and shoot yourself back into the 90s!

Tracklist:
1. Boundless (Nervasystem Remix) [8:37]
2. Boundless (Skizologic Remix) [8:03]
3. Boundless (Jagoa Remix) [9:15]
4. Alien Pets (Imba Remix) [9:26]
5. Alien Pets (Filteria Remix) [7:33]
6. Alien Pets (Trinodia Remix) [8:55]
7. Mugen (Astral Projection 2015 Remix) [9:10]
8. Boundless (Funkygong Remix) [7:32]

Release details:
https://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD36/

For sale:
https://www.suntriprecords.com/shop/
(with the same free (and now working) download option as bandcamp... if you can, please buy in our shop, as we will lose not 10% to bandcamp )
https://suntriprecords.bandcamp.com/

For now ONLY available digital and as a CD at the Suntrip shop & bandcamp untill the 22th of april. After that it will be available on all other major shops as well! (but not as a digital download, only as a CD!)

2. Future releases

We finally have a release date for a re-release of one of the rarest and best cds ever within the melodic goa-trance genre... Asia 2001 - Psykadelia!! :)
This will be SUNCDLE06 (so, a limited print) and it will be released at the end of april! Probably around the 20th! :) We will print enough for everyone, so need to reserve cds, as we had quiet a lot of emails for that already...

Before the summer, we will have one more cd-release, SUNCD37, which will be a compilation! We are now working hard on it! :)

After the summer break, we present you a new concept. Next to our "regular" cds, we will also start releasing mini-albums/eps as CD. Single cds like the good old Etnica - Plastic EP, with 4-5 tracks! :) We already signed a first mini-album for this... SUNCDEP01 will be the debut Nigth Hex-Ep, made by Emmanuel Carpus aka E-Mantra. This EP is a more midtempo, darker and progressive influenced (nono, still lots of melodies, don't worry) And we are already planning more EP's... One of a Kox Box like artist, and one of Dragon Twins, which will be analog acid madness! :)

For full albums we are hoping to release in the autumn: Denshi Danshi debut album for sure, Ra, if he is ready (if if....) and of course Crossing Mind, Imba, Mindsphere and more will be ready by then as well, so we'll see what to do first!

3. New T Shirts

We are happy to announce our special new t shirts! :) After the 10 years tour, we were out of all the special prints, so we teamed up again with some friends and the result was diverse! :) We have 2 different kind of new T Shirts! :)

The first is a very special limited print... Well, not really print, as they are hand painted! We made a deal with Psylocybe in Serbia to make 20 (so very little) hand painted full fluoro Suntrip t shirts! Half of them are sold already, so don't wait too long if you want this unique one :)

Except of that, we also have a new special design, made by an artist called: Pieter Pan. He made a "coloutblind" design, with lots of dots... At first sight, but after a while you'll see the Suntrip logo, shining

https://www.suntriprecords.com/products/type/5/

We hope you enjoy these new ones! Next to the classical ones who are still available of course :)

4. Summer festivals

Summer is not that far anymore, and we start to feel that. Our artists are getting booked by MANY many big organisations! An amazing thing! We will make a big list later of our artists gigs, but some festival we will already announce because they will have a decent or big presence of Suntrippers...

SUN Festival (Hungary)
Lost Theory Festival (Croatia)
Connection Festival (Spain)

But as said, many more will come.

For the West-Europeans, we will have an amazing edition of Fractal Gate as well the 8th of may! With Etnica, Shakta, Pleiadians, Hux Flux, Skarma & Anoebis!

5. Social media updates

As usual, we want to tell you it is easy to follow us on facebook, twitter & fora! :) Make sure to joing our fan-pages! :)

For the israelien crowd we have a special thing to announce. We have a special Suntrip group in hebrew now as well, so everyone can talk in that weird alphabet ;)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1596580850553455/?fref=ts

Enjoy the madness, and expect a new mail during the Asia 2001 release!

Joske Anoebis & Fabien Mars

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I should update this more... Anyway, some updates! :)

We restocked some stuff in the shop: We managed to have some copies of the re-release of the old Tromesa-albums, we restocked Moon Ritual from Japan, we restocked the Goa Madness releases, have a lot of others in stock again and we only have 3 hand painted T Shirts left!

:) Happy shopping! Tomorrow, new sample! :)

http://www.suntriprecords.com/shop/

Else, we have some info about our upcoming releases now! :)
In the middle of june you will get Aurora Sidera

In september the Night Hex (E-Mantra) CD-Single/EP and in october the Denshi Danshi album! :)

In the mean time things are getting finalised with some other artists for an album: Mindsphere, Morphic Resonance, Crossing Mind, Imba and some more we are talking to ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I would love to give an answer... but Ra is lost, really lost musical-wise... he didn't have any serious output for a long time now... We have half of an album ready, so we will have to make a decision. Or we release the 5 great tracks as a cd-ep, or Ra will do some collaborations to find new inspiration or we wait... But one thing is sure, putting an artist under pressure does not work!

Well, I would love to give an answer... but Ra is lost, really lost musical-wise... he didn't have any serious output for a long time now... We have half of an album ready, so we will have to make a decision. Or we release the 5 great tracks as a cd-ep, or Ra will do some collaborations to find new inspiration or we wait... But one thing is sure, putting an artist under pressure does not work!

Yeah, don't put pressure on him or force quality.

It'll just be shit.

Just release the 5-track EP

Maybe find someone to remix one track and make it a nice 6-pack

=)

I got high hopes for this release, it's been one of the most anticipated releases for me. I wouldn't like to see some collaborations to be honest, I think there is no match to Ra when it comes to spiritual melodic Goa trance at the moment, Mindsphere is close but his music is more intense and melody-driven, Ra is highly conceptual theme-driven project with strong focus on deep atmosphere. However, I agree with all of you who said that there is no need for putting up some pressure on artist, I would rather wait for the whole thing and until that happens, my fingers will be crossed.

• Like 2

My opinion:

I will wait. Just to the end.

Chris should feel free to live his own life, and maybe some day... ^_^

• Like 2

What a shame, but these are usually just phases. Even though they can last quite a while, good things come to those who wait. :)

Pressure is no option of course, and rushing a release, just because the tracks exist, shouldn't be either. I'd rather have a full Ra album in 2017 or 18 than a few "lost" tracks on an EP.

If it's legally possible and it fits the style, I'd consider putting "Icon" on a next release. That track has been released (http://www.discogs.com/Various-Cy%D0%BD%D1%86%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B8/release/1780667), but it deserves better mastering. Judging by the style, it sounds like it should have been part of 9th, but didn't fit on it anymore? If it's possible and it's not yet planned anyway, you'd have 6 tracks already. ;)

What a shame, but these are usually just phases. Even though they can last quite a while, good things come to those who wait. :)

Pressure is no option of course, and rushing a release, just because the tracks exist, shouldn't be either. I'd rather have a full Ra album in 2017 or 18 than a few "lost" tracks on an EP.

If it's legally possible and it fits the style, I'd consider putting "Icon" on a next release. That track has been released (http://www.discogs.com/Various-Cyнцокрети/release/1780667), but it deserves better mastering. Judging by the style, it sounds like it should have been part of 9th, but didn't fit on it anymore? If it's possible and it's not yet planned anyway, you'd have 6 tracks already. ;)

that track icon is absolutely amazing but as you said mastering is very bad - would be wonderful to have it remastered

this track is a masterpiece like many others from Ra

by far the most talented goa trance artist on the scene

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

A new cd available in our shop from Raja's Records... Linked with Matsuri Digital! :) Tomorrow and the day after more stuff coming :)

Have a look to this awesome tracklist :)

Track Listing

-Light side-

Artist-Track name

1.Ubartmar - Ghost Ghost / 140BPM 8:11

2.Cosmosis - Moonshine (Imba remix) / 144BPM 8:21

3.Jikooha - We Are Acid Punx / 142BPM 7:18

4.Asteroidnos - Silent baba / 140BPM 9:11

5.jivatman - bloodmoon / 140BPM 8:15

6.Tomocomo - Cosmic Ocean / 140BPM 7:10

7.Jago - psychogenesis / 140BPM 10:11

8.K.U.R.O. - Acropolis / 136BPM 6:25

9.Ubartmar - Eejyanaika JOUJOKA REMIX / 140BPM 8:32