Suntrip updates!

I was at the Suntrip special in Nottingham,Seb( Shakta) blew it out of the water... well good it was....:) venue a tad chilly mind...............

• Like 1

Fourth: We have a findal deal now with Matsuri Productions! Yes... :) We will release a remix cd of Tsuyoshi Suzuki, aka Prana in the beginning of 2015!

Sweet. Mother. Of. Christ.

The Prana fanboy that I am is thrilled to read that. I cannot wait !

• Like 2

Me too. It was a bit special! :D

was indeed, my mate was the face painter... :) it was great to see all those smiley glowy faces.. :) who was the second act? thought he was a bit good... :)

who was the second act? thought he was a bit good... :)

DJ Anoebis (head honcho at Suntrip ) was on second. His set was fantastic - but then they all were... :)

10.00-11.30pm Jim Appleton

11.30pm-12.45am Anoebis

12.45am-2.00am Nebula Meltdown Live!...

2.00-3.30am Shakta Live!

3.30-5.00am Dimension 5

5.00-6.00am Shakti

Are there any plans to throw a suntrip party in Australia?

Nope... Undiscovered land for Suntrip it seems... Although the amount of orders are rising from there for sure! Hopefully one day, but the flight costs are probably the main issue...

• 3 weeks later...

Nice! Sounds like modern Astral Projection would. However, hope mastering is not final because it is too compressed and squashed / loud.

i notice the same / it sounds like overcompressed / not to all the tracks but still

except that track 5 is a killa..reminds me of artifact303

good luck with this

• Like 1

So, after the Celestial Intelligence album... we'll release a set of Prana remixes on CD together with Masturi.

There's the long awaited re-issue of Asia 2001 Psykadelia of course (no, we haven't forgotten about it, we were just too busy in 2014)

We had RA on the phone last week and he promised he'd complete his album for 2015!

And last but not least, we're going to release a retro album by a fantastic oldschool group: Denshi Danshi. From France, one of the most talented duos of the POF era, the authors of the unforgettable "Feed the Mugwumps" is back! Expect great unreleased tunes and maybe new productions too!

There may be more: Mindsphere, Crossing Mind, Ethereal, and others are working on more crazy music for 2015 or 2016.

• Like 1

What happened to the free compilation ? Or did I just imagine it.

Well, you didn't. We simply didn't had the time for it... Sorry, we hope to do it one day or another tho :P We have even more plans for similar stuff (limited dj mixes, cd & digital EPs like in the old days etc) :)