Suntrip updates!

A funny title indeed, and a nice cover. I haven't heard any of the samples yet but I wonder what direction they are taking. I really loved their second album because of its folk like sound.

• 5 weeks later...

Some news about the Suntrip parties!! Maybe we are coming close to you?

Suntrip parties are like mushrooms… popping up allover the planet! :) This weekend Switzerland… But that’s not all. We have a LOT of other parties coming up this year to end the 10 years Suntrip tour! We are still heading to: Switzerland, Spain, Serbia, Finland, UK, Norway and Brasil! Have a look to the events in your neighbourhood below! :) The Suntrippers are written next to the events! :) And… Thanks for all the organisations helping us…!!!

Switzerland: (20-9-2014) - Goasia, Filteria, Afgin, Shakta, Anoebis, Ine, Stevo, Oktoman & Schlafwander
https://www.facebook.com/events/432472103561136/

Spain: (2-10-2014 till 6-10-2014) - Filteria, E-Mantra, Nebula meltdown, Morphic Resonance, Ajna, Antares, Anoebis, Psara, Lord Flames, TB & Lynx
https://www.facebook.com/events/199414966910616/

Serbia: (4-10-2014) - Dimension 5, Imba, Ine & Stevo
https://www.facebook.com/events/905296366166578/

Finland: (17-10-2014) - Filteria, Anoebis & Nebula Meltdown
https://www.facebook.com/events/803840209691410/

UK: (8-11-2014) - Shakta, Dimension 5, Nebula Meltdown, Anoebis, Shakti
https://www.facebook.com/events/308929169254388/

Norway (12-12-2014)
more info to come

Brasil: (28-12-2014 till 3-1-2015) - Goasia, Ine & Anoebis
https://www.facebook.com/events/244875799004498/

• Like 1

Important update!! :) Our future release-list!! Some new albums are announced below... have a look! :)

- At the end of october/early november, we will release SUNCD34. It will be an old school album from Shakta called Retroscape! We took the best rare vinyl/compilation tracks under his Shakta & Somaton name and spiced it up with unreleased 90s tracks, nobody ever heard before! This resulted in 10 highly acidic monster tracks... :) For more info, you can follow our social media! Soon there will be all the info! :)

Other albums we are working on: (in no particular order, we don't know yet which one will be released when)

- Asia 2001 - Psykadelia re-release: we have the files, we managed to have the original cover and artwork (and spiced it up a bit) and we'll keep the original mastering. So, one of the best cds ever from the 90s will be available at a reasonable price soon again!

- Celestial Intelligence - debut album: these very talented Macedonian guys (living in the same city as Cosmic Dimension and Sirius) are doing fantastic goa-trance. Full power, psychedelic and with lots of twirling melodies!

- Denshi Danshi - debut album: who? Yes, Denshi Danshi is back! They were a real underground group in the 90s, mostly working on POF Records. Back in the days they had some hits, and we make sure they will never be forgotten! We made an album with their best tracks, mostly unreleased from the 90s! For the more acidic, playful goa-trance lovers!!

- Mindsphere - 3rd album: we don't think he needs more introduction. Ali Akgun is one of our main artists, delivering top notch sensitive goa-trance... ;) More is coming soon!

Other artists working on an album for us at the moment are; Imba, Crossing Mind, Cosmic Dimension, Morphic Resonance and Ethereal. And Ra I hear you think? Yes, he is working too. but slowly... VERY slowly. it will be released one day, but we don't want to push it! Quality is important!

• Like 1

Dat records #2 anyone? :P

I'm actually really surprised about Mindsphere, a new album already? I hope this time it's some of those old demos that were never released. I loved those.

nono :) we release some old school, but the focus will always remain on new good goa-trance ;)

As for the Mindsphere, he is on fire! :) creating ever since his last album was released :) And the old tracks, they may be available soon for free ;)

I am really curious about new Mindsphere album, he did guest mix for my radio show last week and some new stuff did blow my mind, beautiful melodies :wub:

and of course cant wait to listen to my fav artists, Cosmic Dimension's new one !

Thanks for the support

Well... Ra, I don't dare to talk about a release-date anymore. He is working on his own pace, very slowly, and it will be out one day. Several tracks are ready... But let's see when it will be exactly!

:)

• 1 month later...

I should write more here... Anyway, important update for the music buyers :)

The Suntrip shop is different now! If you order a Suntrip physical CD, you will get the option to download it for free as well! (like bandcamp, yes) We hope to make more people happy like this!! The big test on friday... When Shakta is released!!!

www.suntriprecords.com/shop/
spin.gif

You could choose between mp3 or flac in the basket review. I'll trigger it for you as soon as I'm in front of a real computer.

Thanks! :)

I did choose mp3, but it's not reflected in my purchase history. Also, the order status states "to be paid" still, while I did pay with Paypal over 10h ago (got conformation e-mail from them, but not from Suntrip).

• 2 weeks later...

went to see Seb (Shakta) last saturday, known him for quite a while, was good to hear him play a Goa retro set..... all been re-released via Suntrip I gather? hmm, time i bought some new stuff... I was gonna blag a cd but .. i cant do that, he's a mate... lol

• 3 weeks later...

Some important updates! :) First of all... We exist 10 years this month! yes yes! To celebrate this, we have a lot of special deals in our shop! :) Also, we have loads of other goa-trance cds available now... So, i'm sure the goa heads will be pleased like this! :)

https://www.suntriprecords.com/shop/

Second, because we exist 10 years, we will make a free compilation around the end of the year with new music & alternative versions of famous Suntrip tracks :)

Third: the Celestial Intelligence album will be next :) in early january!

Fourth: We have a findal deal now with Matsuri Productions! Yes... :) We will release a remix cd of Tsuyoshi Suzuki, aka Prana in the beginning of 2015! Classic acts as Astral Projection, Nervasystem & Prana himself and new acts like Filteria, will be giving their interpretation of Prana's music!

Spread the news and happy shopping! :)

• Like 4

Second, because we exist 10 years, we will make a free compilation around the end of the year with new music & alternative versions of famous Suntrip tracks :)

41b53350_Capture6.jpeg

Fourth: We have a findal deal now with Matsuri Productions! Yes... :) We will release a remix cd of Tsuyoshi Suzuki, aka Prana in the beginning of 2015! Classic acts as Astral Projection, Nervasystem & Prana himself and new acts like Filteria, will be giving their interpretation of Prana's music!

Orgasm_f40da1_831550.jpg

EDIT : A very happy birthday to you, Suntrip ! :)))))

• Like 1