Suntrip updates!

heads up to any one wondering about suntrip mix for the tour

big clap joske i think this is the best mix you have ever done, amazing

don't wait people if you want the physical

Thanks a lot Pat! :)

Well, some more news concerning cds!

Daze of Our Lives of Filteria is reprinted and now again available in our shop and on discogs :) and for the ones that want the Sakura Mix... it is now available on discogs! The last 50 are now waiting in Japan :) but shipping is as expensive as from BE, so that shouldn't be a problem :P

The Ra album, I heard half of it, and well, the other half is cooking at Christers tempo :P which can be slow :)

Thanks a lot Pat! :)

Well, some more news concerning cds!

Daze of Our Lives of Filteria is reprinted and now again available in our shop and on discogs :) and for the ones that want the Sakura Mix... it is now available on discogs! The last 50 are now waiting in Japan :) but shipping is as expensive as from BE, so that shouldn't be a problem :P

The Ra album, I heard half of it, and well, the other half is cooking at Christers tempo :P which can be slow :)

Can I order Sakura now and have cheap shipping to my address in Japan?

Yes, I forgot you were coming too... Sorry! A nice give away I guess?

I get to listen to it early, and it'll help me decide what to buy, it's like a sampler.

I received it yesterday but due to work and a non psy loving wife I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.

We started with something interesting for people buying music from poorer countries/countries with a less strong economy. Social pricing!
From now on, future cds will stay 10€ for those countries! :)

So, In following countries/parts of the world our cds will be 1-2€ cheaper in the future when you buy our new Suntrip cds!

- Cental and South America
- Southern Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Africa (except South Africa)
- The middle east (except Israël, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE)
- A part of Asia (except Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China)
- Most islands (except Australia, New Zealand, Channel Islands, some Virgin Islands...)

The system is smart and takes into account your locale, your IP, your billing and shipping addresses. My twisted brain designed it so as to annoy you big time if you try to abuse it
:)

• Like 1

Why not just accept bitcoins?

Well, it is still highly speculative... It can be 10€ this day and 5€ tomorrow... It's already hard to survive the normal way... :) My friends of Lost Theory accept bitcoins and they had 5 orders out of 1000 or something... So, 0,5% is not really much

Guest antic

We started with something interesting for people buying music from poorer countries/countries with a less strong economy. Social pricing!

From now on, future cds will stay 10€ for those countries! :)

So, In following countries/parts of the world our cds will be 1-2€ cheaper in the future when you buy our new Suntrip cds!

- Cental and South America

- Southern Europe

- Eastern Europe

- Africa (except South Africa)

- The middle east (except Israël, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE)

- A part of Asia (except Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China)

- Most islands (except Australia, New Zealand, Channel Islands, some Virgin Islands...)

The system is smart and takes into account your locale, your IP, your billing and shipping addresses. My twisted brain designed it so as to annoy you big time if you try to abuse it :)

Wow, that is a really nice idea - will this apply to Suntrip's own web-store or to Bandcamp as well?

Guest antic

Only Suntrip, there is not such an option in Bandcamp :)

This is simply a way to get more people from "poor" countries to buy the music :) probably utopic, but you never know :)

Well, so I personally will prefer to use Bandcamp if only to get the instantaneous link to mp3/flac files while I wait for the CD.

Unless the cut you and artists get from Bandcamp sales is much smaller than via Suntrip's store - I want to support the label and artists as much as I can.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, actually you all took us by surprise... They are sold out MUCH faster then we thought... so, we are now reprinting the Medium sizes for all T shirts... As for the XL, a guy ordered 5 yesterday at once... So now they are indeed out of stock as well... I will have a look for some reprints! Otherwise, a L is pretty large imo as well :P

A lot of new Stuff today! The special limited 10 years fluoro T Shirt, the reprints of all the other t shirts (in all colors and sizes) and the Deviant Electronics cd from Zion604

All available: http://suntriprecords.com/shop/

TSM10YBLK_medium.jpg

I wish i had ordered this one! really nice :)