Suntrip updates!

From now on, I will use this topic for interesting news from Suntrip Records! I will keep posting "new" topics for a new release, but all other info will end up here from now on! :)

Tomorrow there is the Filteria-special on the online radio Digitally Imported! Every month they concentrate on 1 Suntripper... And with the release of "Lost in the Wild", Filteria was a logical choice! Tune in tomorrow at: 2pm US Eastern, 7pm UK, 20:00 Central Europe! :)

http://www.di.fm/calendar/event/33512

No download I'm afraid... sorry!

Other news now... We just received a big Ovnimoon package with various goa-cds (Nova Fractal, Trinodia, Call of Goa & Tavi) and a package from Israel with Anjuna's Lucid Flux limited cd! So if you want to do some bulk buying on friday, when Cosmic Dimension is released... This will be very much possible! :)

• 3 weeks later...

YESSS!!! :) The Suntrip christmas sales are there!! :) This is your chance to buy music cheaper, and to make your friends or partner happy with a good old fashioned piece of music! :)

These are the rules:
"1 in 3 Suntrip CDs bought is free, the cheapest items' prices are substracted and it only applies to the Suntrip CDs from the past 2 years (Shaltu onwards) AND the 2010 limited reissues, EXCLUDING packs (as they're already discounted)".

Enjoy your Christmas! :D

YESSS!!! :) The Suntrip christmas sales are there!! :) This is your chance to buy music cheaper, and to make your friends or partner happy with a good old fashioned piece of music! :)

These are the rules:

"1 in 3 Suntrip CDs bought is free, the cheapest items' prices are substracted and it only applies to the Suntrip CDs from the past 2 years (Shaltu onwards) AND the 2010 limited reissues, EXCLUDING packs (as they're already discounted)".

Enjoy your Christmas! :D

Artifakt 303 is basically where I left off so this is perfect. If you could recommend any 3, which would you recommend? I want the latest Filteria plus 2 more (or five).

Hi all

look I don't want to make an issue but I have most the Suntrip catalogue & I'm just not connecting with this Neo Goa type sound. I was thinking of selling these CDs second hand on here but didn;t want to offend the lable owners. I was gonna sell them for just $10US each inc. postage anywhere in the world from Australia. It's selling them at an actual loss but at least I won't be out of pocket.

Nobody really buys them here in Australia second hand. But if this is deemed inappropriate by users here & of course the label I'll go to ebay or something instead.

Cheers B.M.

Hi all

look I don't want to make an issue but I have most the Suntrip catalogue & I'm just not connecting with this Neo Goa type sound. I was thinking of selling these CDs second hand on here but didn;t want to offend the lable owners. I was gonna sell them for just $10US each inc. postage anywhere in the world from Australia. It's selling them at an actual loss but at least I won't be out of pocket.

Nobody really buys them here in Australia second hand. But if this is deemed inappropriate by users here & of course the label I'll go to ebay or something instead.

Cheers B.M.

Not in a thread like this. :)

Make a thread here if you want to sell them.

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php/forum/13-for-sale-trade/

Which is the best D5 do you think?

imho transstellar is better. but you probably already know most of those tracks, in that case go with transaddendum. if you don't, then get transstellar. on the other hand if you're not really sure which one you should take, you'll have no other choice than to get both :)

Between TransAddendum and TransStellar, I prefer TransStellar. But like Padmapani says, it's mostly known tracks anyway. But if you really boil it down, Transdimensional, TransAddendum and TransStellar are so similar to each other it's a little hard to tell them apart.