Trinodia: Astral Clouds (Ovnimoon Records)

ovn1cd073_b.jpg

Trinodia: Astral Clouds

1. Astral Clouds
TRINODIA

2. Enlightened Moon
TRINODIA, JUDAIKA

3. Qind Mind
TRINODIA

4. Alien Language
TRINODIA, JUDAIKA

5. A11 (2013 Mix)
TRINODIA

6. Out of orbit
TRINODIA

7. Rusty Rites
TRINODIA
8. Moon Mission
VOXEL9

Astral Clouds Album Preview on Soundcloud

Style: Melodic Goa Trance

Release Date: 16th December

Format: CD, Compact Disc

Cat-No: OVN1CD073

Ovnimoon Records invites you to 'Goa' on a journey to another plane of existence for a visit with Trinodia at his home in the Astral Clouds. We beckon you to enter our phantasmic realm of wonder and delight. This electrifying Goa trance odyssey captivates the listener's imagination by completely transporting you to another place. Particles of energy and motes of light coalesce around your projecting consciousness creating a halo of bright and colourful swirls where ever you fly leaving a trail of rainbow patterns through the thick fluffy clouds. At the horizon a warm light greets you and a myriad assembly of other Astral travellers gathering to experience a great whirlpool of amazing shapes that funnel towards a giant fractal nexus in the sky.

Pulsating rhythmic thundering bass lines reach a crescendo accompanied by a staccato percussion of crackling lightning bolts while soothing melodic acid lines drip blissfully through your entire being.

PSYSHOP

Trinodia: Facebook / Soundcloud

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody and thanks for the comments on my newest release!

Really glad to get it out finally after a lot of hard work during the latest two years.

For those of you who (like myself) have left the world of physical cds behind and nowdays only go digital it has now also been released on Beatport :)

http://www.beatport.com/release/astral-clouds/1218080

Hello everybody and thanks for the comments on my newest release!

Really glad to get it out finally after a lot of hard work during the latest two years.

For those of you who (like myself) have left the world of physical cds behind and nowdays only go digital it has now also been released on Beatport :)

http://www.beatport.com/release/astral-clouds/1218080

still can't let go of the physical. glad this has still been released on cd

congrats on this release, have to admit have not been huge fan of yours in past, but that has def changed now.

• 2 weeks later...