Is this psybiant?

Goa Travellers

I can't find the Waldorf track to listen to but Still Dreaming is Ambient Goa; many albums made in the Goa Trance era finished on a long, slow track to give them time to mix the Dat tapes that were necessary because the heat of India made outside Turntable use difficult, the vinyls would warp. Other examples would be, Baraka - by Etnica, Out of Your Control - X-Dream, and the most similar in style to Still Dreaming: Mystic Dawn - MFG, all of these tracks are at the end of their respective albums. Personally I adore Still Dreaming and it's my favourite of this style of "Goambient", full albums such as the Mystery of the Yeti compilations and The Infinity Project's Mystical Experiences also display this slow style that is a predecessor to modern "Psybient".

• 4 weeks later...

Uuhh... listening to the waldorf blob thing. You should definitely check out some of eat statics downtempo stuff, very 80s and trippy.

Should be very early 90s...

mystery of the yeti mentioned, can't resist!

Thank you guys, you spoil me :)

I love these tunes. GadgetG is good at what he does, I think this guy is from Canada, talented guy.

The Orb, yeah, definitely excellent, reminds me of Future Sound of London. Awesome.

The Mystery of the Yeti is an epic project with folks from TIP, Total Eclipse and Hallucinogen. I love it too.

I knew the Mountain Goat tune, I like it, and I also enjoyed FFWD pretty much!

Present for you:

• 4 months later...