Your five unknown favourites (you can name someone who recommended them to you)

radi6404

So in this thread anyone should list goa tracks that are unfamiliar in general but liked by yourself a lot. That way we can introduce others of our less known favourites and help others discover more great music There is no need to limit to five tracks only, you can post more or less of your unknown favourites. But I´d say not more than 10 at a time in order not to loose fovus of each track.

Five of my unknown favourites are

Climax Absolute - Torrero hallucine (Recommended by Oppie) This is one of the best goa trance tracks ever

Zerotonine - Lunatic

Chris Zeppel - Etemun Byble

Millenium - Skywalk

baba g - dig a jig

Pryda - The End

That track was a real surprise for me. I liked it a lot ... and it also opened the gate to the world of Pryda - and with it, Eric Prydz - for me, I like him a lot ... even though his music is not psytrance, this track indeed is, at least as much as it gets ;)

Thanks to Lemmi, whom I remember to have mentioned this track here ... without that, I wouldn't know anything :D

I have to check it out. Pryda - Alfon is also awesome. Not psy but very good music.

One of my lesser known favourites was Slam - Oriental Mono from the Space Mantra compilation. It's the only track by this artist (at least on Discogs) and when I was asking around back in the days nobody knew anything about other releases.

In failure to think now, I can give few suggestions..

select tracks by Compassion Family. They have a more classic acid trance sound at times but still goa enough ;p

I love 'Edenic' by them and have just recently fallen in love with 'Devils Witches'. I bought a bunch of their CDr albums on Discogs a few months ago and found some surprises in them ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoLnCut2GOM

non-goa artist i'd say Anax - his thrashing style was too good!

Ok i got 11 here. Not totally unknown but they are rare. I remember those only but i have many more, maybe for another time :)

Twisted System - The City Without History

The Adventist - Lick

AlphaTrancer - Space Future (Unreleased)

Alpha Circuit - Lunar Circle

Mary Jane - XTC In My Mind

Guarana Cupana - Red Aum

Zig Zag - Juno Transportation

Tomahawk - Plastic Form

Space Vibes System - Extensions

Mach - Zillion

Robon - Nevertheless

Ok i got 11 here. Not totally unknown but they are rare. I remember those only but i have many more, maybe for another time :)

Twisted System - The City Without History

The Adventist - Lick

AlphaTrancer - Space Future (Unreleased)

Alpha Circuit - Lunar Circle

Mary Jane - XTC In My Mind

Guarana Cupana - Red Aum

Zig Zag - Juno Transportation

Tomahawk - Plastic Form

Space Vibes System - Extensions

Mach - Zillion

Robon - Nevertheless

woa, forgot about Mach - Zillion track ;O one of the tracks I was able to find within my first year with the music.

Wow ! some nice tracks here, almost all unknown to me, Mach - Zillion is definitely great.

Not many for me, my major taste goes to known tracks... 3 I selected though.

1- Aneewa - World in Your Eyes (Travelling vol. 4)

This is one of the first Goa compilation I bought when i was a teenager, some great tracks, some bad ones but good memories on the whole, especially this specific track, happy uplifting acid goa :

2- X.I.S. - Mandragora (same compilation)

And one of my favourites, well it's not really psychedelic trance, it's more on the acid/hardtrance side, yet it's is REALLY great, an obscure gem. 303 POWER!

It was in an old Trance compilation I bought named Cyber Trance vol. 5:

3- Intoxication - Flight 303

@ Manuser, your tracks are incredible, especially the Intoxication track is superb. It is fast, rythmic and very dancable. It is not as heavy as some goa trance songs yet very acidic, simply perfect.

@Imba, also good ones in your last post, the Equator track is incredible. I will check all the other tracks now.

Mach - Zillion

Robon - Nevertheless

Those are incredible indeed, they are simple but they are incredible in sound. And next time don`t include spambox7 in your posts, at least say if you are including such spamshit. I don`t want to enter such Bulgarian spamshit site.

Yes the Intoxication is a unique track indeed :)

In your list i only knew the track "torrero halluciné"

i checked the other ones, Zerotonine's track is nice

Baba G is a cool track, Posford influenced.

radi if you dig "torrero halluciné" you might like Perfect rainbow ''dream on dreamer'' too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MLCgrxf_z0

• 2 weeks later...

Did I ever mention "Alienated Buddha"?

But serioussly, would any of you goatrance-freaks tell me the web what you think about Audibelle?

Audibelle tracks; https://www.google.no/search?q=youtube+Audibelle&oq=youtube+Audibelle&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64.2362j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#es_sm=93&espv=210&q=youtube+Audibelle&tbm=vid

Would love to read your opinions.

Exotic, your gif is not nice at all. How can you put a gif on your signature where a man is having hard time getting up and the others aren`t helping him?

i think he doesnt want to be helped . he is having a good time :D