A goa Trance explanation site, any support?

radi6404

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of bitching about other people's opinions (for which you even asked yourself) and their grammar you would better put your time and effort into your page.

radi good work, i don't doubt you will do good! : )

Creating the website is easy but uploading it will be more difficult since I have zero experience in it. The host has the option to load the site up directly from the application but I don`t know how it will work with the webhost, whether I have to enter a passwort or not. Another big question is, should I use an English host or a German one, when I use a German host I hae to load the site up on a German domain or have to pay extra for com or org domain. If i buy webspace on a British or American webhost I have to get extra domains for the German sites I am planning, I am wondering whether to to do the first or the second. the German site can have a com adress but the English goa trance site on a German domain will look odd, any thoughts on this?

I am in such a position when someone is worse than I am

Which didn't happen in this thread. Richpa's English writing is mostly fine, barely distinguishable from a native speaker without close reading. Your English writing, on the other hand, is bad.

I can show you where he made clearly visible grammatical errors that I don`t do. I don`t care what you say, Rotwang, because many people including native speakers have told me that I have good English skills, so what counts more, native English speakers or you? The native English speakers had even been members of this forum. By the way you can quid causing conflicts, as a mood it is not your task to cause conflicts but sort them out, with saying my English is bad you cause conflicts.

I don`t care what you say, Rotwang, because many people including native speakers have told me that I have good English skills, so what counts more, native English speakers or you?

I am a native English speaker, and a rather over-educated one as it happens. I'm obviously in a better position than you to judge whether your English writing is any good.

By the way you can quid causing conflicts, as a mood it is not your task to cause conflicts but sort them out, with saying my English is bad you cause conflicts.

I'm just setting the record straight. You were the one who started flaming people's perceived lack of grammar skills; if you think that constitutes "causing conflicts" then you shouldn't have done it.

Nope, I'm saying that because it's bad and who are you to stop me to comment something that has been posted on public forum? If youre exposing your work to the internet, than get used to the positive and negative comments and opinion. In my case there is nothing that I would call good enough regarding your 'informative website'. A couple of people before me told you some good advices but your super-ego doesn't accept good advices or anything in that manner. And for your information, i'm not commenting YOU, i'm commenting your shitty website preview and lame introduction text that my little cousin would put it better. Read my post again before quoting me.

This post has many grammatical errors that I am not doing.

something that has been posted on public forum - something that has been posted on a public forum

and negative comments and opinion - and negative comments and opinions

that my little cousin would put it better - that my little cousin would put better, that even my little cousin would put better

There are some other things I am not sure about. He is making beginner level mistakes and you say his English is almost as good as the English of a native speaker? I can show you other posts where he is doing that so what you are doing is protecting a user, simply because you are against me, but really Rotwang, I find it very silly and childish to argue about such things. Are we that childish that we have to argue about everything and expand everything? According to you I am not allowed to defend myself at all when he comes here and attacks me, what he obviously did?

This post has many grammatical errors that I am not doing.

One doesn't "do" grammatical errors, one makes them. Also, a native English speaker would not use the present continous tense in that sentence - he would instead write "that I do not make" or "that I would not make" (or he might omit "make" altogether).

and negative comments and opinion - and negative comments and opinions

Wrong, Richpa's use of the singular "opinion" is fine, since "opinion" can serve as an uncountable noun.

He is making beginner level mistakes and you say his English is almost as good as the English of a native speaker?

Yes, his English is pretty good though far from perfect. You, on the other hand, make many more beginner-level (see that? modifier-adjective pairs should be hyphenated) mistakes than Richpa does. Would you like me to go through your other posts in this thread pointing some of them out?

According to you I am not allowed to defend myself at all when he comes here and attacks me, what he obviously did?

You asked for opinions on your sample material and he gave his. That wasn't a personal attack, unlike your ridiculous attempt to throw stones at his grammar from the false comfort of your glass house.

Yes Rotwant, I would like you to point some of my grammatical errors out, because I want to know English well and am not ashamed if I do grammatical errors. And by the way, if you want to tell me that Richpas comment was constructive you must be very naive. IAsk any outside person and you will see that his comments are based on a personal background that is negative. Tatsu and others made negative comments but I did not insult them. They did not use that language and did not show hints that tell me that I am an asshole. Richpa tells me that I am an asshole in every post of his.

Okay, I'll write a proper response when I get home.

Forget it. I am not playing this game. You can play this childish game with some other people but not with me, you understand? Your post shows that you will get home and prepare one hour in order to list any grammatical error I did in the last week or so, that is childish and smells like revenge. Are you so emotional that you have to take revenge against me? I am not playing that game.

Forget it. I am not playing this game. You can play this childish game with some other people but not with me, you understand? Your post shows that you will get home and prepare one hour in order to list any grammatical error I did in the last week or so [...]

Isn't that what you asked me to do a few minutes ago?

I did not ask you. You aske me and I confirmed,

Oh, right. That's totally different, then.

but then you said you first have to get home and prepare, which for my implies, that you will list as many errors as possible

Yes, after spending about ten hours at work and about two hours commuting I was offering to spend a significant proportion of what's left of my evening pointing out errors for your benefit, because

I want to know English well and am not ashamed if I do grammatical errors.

How childish of me.

Grow up, radi.

Funny how the main subject and 'issue' of this topic, from the disscussion about poorly looking website and bad goa introduction texts and descriptions, led to the Radi's bitching about my poor english grammar. Well dude, do I look like I care about your problems with my English? To me it seems that you understood me very well. I'm pretty much sure that other folks at Psynews understands my posts aswell, like I understand theirs and I never had any problems (even with your: 'indeet', 'commends' and 'boadcamp').

Unlike you, I don't get offended when someone corrects me or give me a feedback to improve myself and my own work. That is what people on Psynews do if you haven't noticed - helping people with advices and their own input and that's something that any normal human will appriciate - unlike you.

You won't get it and you won't start appriciating either, and you are aware of that and that makes you creepy, sad and pathetic little human behind his keyboard, trying everyday to get some attention, just like a whore behind the corner, trying to get some money for blowjobs... But at least whore succedes to get the work done, you're not capable to do anything useful except shitty HTML previews that can be done in Dreamweaver in 3 minutes and gazillion topics about B.Blenn.

Nothing personal ;)

P.S. - [Regarding the E-Mantra, even tho I don't see any connection about that subject with this topic]

FYI, I'm representing a collective and a design studio who works with labels, producers and party organizations and got profesional, honest and friendly relationship with every person/customer, from the day one (if you don't believe me, ask them, any of my own clients). Sadly, mr.E-Mantra wasn't profesional and he wasn't honest (he was friendly tho, when he needed an artwork), but ignorance and unprofessionalism won't be tolerated from my side and I would do the same thing again, to warn other designers that maybe in the future he will ask for a non-commercial/benefit artwork but in the end he will sell the release. And that doesn't got anything with him as a musician and goa trance artist.

To explain you a little bit more, I DON'T care about the credits, or money. I made a shitload of artworks for free whenever I had enough of time and creative input. That is not the point here, the point is HONESTY, and that is something that I like to identify with this music and culture, but sadly sometime people screw you over and that is the reason why I started a topic, and probably will do the same if I get myself in same situation.

Hah, it is still a big shame and can ruin the name of E-mantra you fool. You just don`t saysuch things, not to such an artist like E-mantra, who are you to do that? As far as I know it was one fucking coverart and you made a big drama here on a pbulic goa trance forum, readable for any guest who can think E-mantra is bad. If I want my money from someone, when it is only about one thing, one coverart or something else I will contact him personally and not make a drama in the forum. But that is not even the main problem, he has used Artwork and not paid, fine you complined, in the end it is your right, but You are full of lies and lie in so many posts. I am a person who knows other people well and can tell whether someone is honest or not. You clearly aren´t honest. You are always telling me how people want to help me and give me advices. Indeed, other people do want to help me, you however have bad thoughts outside and I do believe that you have hate towards me. I will not be offended what you think but hiding it behind a mask is so fake. You say honesty is important for you? Honesty is not important for you because you are not honest. It is clearly visible. So please spare your honesty mask and be a man, the only thing that makes you use that mask are the rules of the forum, I don`t want to know what words you would have used against me without the forum rules.

you however have bad thoughts outside and I do believe that you have hate towards me. I will not be offended what you think but hiding it behind a mask is so fake. You say honesty is important for you? Honesty is not important for you because you are not honest. It is clearly visible. So please spare your honesty mask and be a man, the only thing that makes you use that mask are the rules of the forum, I don`t want to know what words you would have used against me without the forum rules.

Yes I do, I find your posts to be dull and boring, your ideas to be ridicilous and badly done and your attitude to be rude and disrespectful, not towards me, but towards many members of this forum. Do I hate you because of that? Umm no, there is a line between the internets and between the real life and in my case hate is something that can be applied onto real life situations only, and trust me, your silly arguments or anything else doesn't give any feeling of hate as you're claiming.

Yes, you got right, I'm a liar and in the past four years I made a dozen of 'goa-friendships', and kept a relationship with over 150 affiliates, fans and friends and other people including goa trance musicians, DJ's, label owners, graphic designers, reviewers, scene uplaoders, party promotors, radio hosts, based on lies, but somehow they all were blind and dumb and yet you succede to unveil my true mask of lies, which was clearly visible.

Relationships are building based on honesty and friendly attitude - something that is too abstractive for you to understand, and honestly, I hope one day you will able to process thoose things in your head, and who knows, maybe your attitude will improve aswell.