The forum is still quite inactive

radi6404

So I have to adapt in order to suit your rules of society?

No. You do what you want and I do what I want. Which is not react to most things you post. I just don't like you the way I know you on this forum. That is my right, as it is your right to question this, get upset about it, start a new goa trance site, ride a horse, bake some cake, take a shower, etc.

My point is: you put me off. Time and time again. I've read so much shit you post that I honestly have grown tired to even open a thread in which I see your name. But I have also learned that that is just the way you are. Maybe some people like you and want to talk to you about Goa Trance, but not me. This is the reason for what I stated above, that I don't want to react to your posts.

Besides that, I often have the feeling that you and I experience Goa in a very profound but different way. Most of the time I just don't understand what you are trying to say.

But that is not a nice intercurse. I think we should adapt to each other, while any of us is giving something from hisself in order to fit in the community. I do something to contribue to the community and stopped posting threads about my sexual interests and started being more friendly towards others. But in gereal the forum becomes more and more inactive, it is probably not even the fault of one user, like you put it. You want to say I am faulty that the forum becomes more and more inactive. That is really a big claim. I think the forum becomes more inactive because less and less people are interested in such kind of music.I think, how it looks now, the forum will become even less active in future.

One thing that makes me angry is however that you and some others say, they don´t want to discuss the music of the past and discover something new. There is so much good music from the past that it is worth discussing it. Not all people are familiar with that stuff for 20 years. I am familiar with most goa trance just since 2005, when I got my internet connection, so for my the situation is quite different to you. Whenever I read something about the old artists I am pleased and really love to contribute to it. I like to honor the old artists and I like to discuss goa trance in general.

I know I know. Lately my mood is not very well so I am sorry for acting like that. I don`t know what is going on with me but lately I got quite a rough person. For me it would be really great if all of us could just stick closer together and be nice to each other.

radi you are a nice guy, so be yourself, and whoever likes you. first rule.

i can understand you, cause when i started the forum chatting (old psynews with another nickname), back in 2001-2002, i discussed a lot, i got answers, got feedback, and there were already so many active discussions about goa music, culture etc, so i fed all that hunger for the goa spirit.

you are unlucky in that perspective, cause now this certain goa family has split, many have passed through that phase, and you don't have the feedback that you seek!

doesn't matter, do your own search, listen for your own ears, enjoy, feel, chat, open topics, but also know that you may not receive all of the chit chat you want, for the reasons above.

keep the spirit alive!!!

ps. try to pay more attention in your replies, cause some are really a bit difficult to understand. syntax i mean.

Thanks for your positive answer, ritual on. you absolutely describe how I feel and what the problems are for me. During the years I am on psynews (from 2005) I have noticed a big change in the forum. Many people, who were very active in this forum just dissapeared. The bad thing however is, that the forum did not get a lot of new users, who would replace the old users or do an addition to them. Many new users who registered on psynews don`t post frequently.

For me it is strange how we had very active users in the past like Charilie, Oppie, Reger, Traveller, Acido, Rezwalker and many more, who were very active in the past, but don`t have many active users after let´s say 2010. All new users who registered to this forum are by far not as active as the users we had back in 2005 - 2008. Can anyone think why we don`t have such active users, who registered in the last two years?

Thanks for your positive answer, ritual on. you absolutely describe how I feel and what the problems are for me. During the years I am on psynews (from 2005) I have noticed a big change in the forum. Many people, who were very active in this forum just dissapeared. The bad thing however is, that the forum did not get a lot of new users, who would replace the old users or do an addition to them. Many new users who registered on psynews don`t post frequently.

For me it is strange how we had very active users in the past like Charilie, Oppie, Reger, Traveller, Acido, Rezwalker and many more, who were very active in the past, but don`t have many active users after let´s say 2010. All new users who registered to this forum are by far not as active as the users we had back in 2005 - 2008. Can anyone think why we don`t have such active users, who registered in the last two years?

i not saying it!! :ph34r:

it has been explained already. the goa/psy trance scene was never main stream, and its far far away from its prime. there isnt going to be much of an influx of new people, and its only going to dwindle faster and faster. how many new users do you think a punk forum gets? or a disco forum? entropy is a law of the universe.

I know I know. Lately my mood is not very well so I am sorry for acting like that. I don`t know what is going on with me but lately I got quite a rough person. For me it would be really great if all of us could just stick closer together and be nice to each other.

The words some people should consider saying all over the world, kudos for admitting it.

• 2 months later...

What´s going on lately again? The forum is still quite inactive, aktually it is as inactive as in the most inactive days of the last months of 2013. It is very annoying to see at most 10 posts a day in a forum, more so because most of them are just a few words. I really have a hard time understanding how people can be so lazy as to only write down a few words. What´s going on again. I am really not here often, but when I visit this forum a fwe times a day, it is mostly the same. Why did you ask for me at all when you don´t even respond to my fthreads. In this forum no serious discussion is possible, either people have some unchanable opinions and humiliate me for having a different opinion or they wont participate in the discussion at all. Observing the forum in the last months I even think this situation pleases the users being here. This forum once was a nice place that felt like a pub filled with good friends. Now it has become a very distant database with users behaving like they are posting for money and only post important information in a question - answer system. No personal opinions are shared anymore and no discussions can form. I am at many places on the internet and I can say that this forum feels extraordinary stiff.

I am really not here often, but when I visit this forum a fwe times a day, it is mostly the same.

Indeet, Psynews sucks, people here should care more about very steep bulgarian mountains, commend on blury & out of focus pictures, and instead of discussing their favorite music and artists in reviews, general psytrance and A/L announcements sub-forums, they should left all that and invest more of their time and energy to care about the interesting topics such as your ginko experiences or brokeback mountain adventures.

Seriously,

be grateful dude, because some of people here are actually taking care to read your stuff and to give you an honest opinion, and you somehow still keep behaving rude and arrogant in your strange Radi-way with constant bitching about the inactivity and why people aren't interested in certain (read - your) topics. Have in mind, that this shit here isn't a personal blog. You can be honest 120% but don't expect that this place is gonna be your best friend, just because of that, no sir, it won't. It can be your good friend, if you decide to invest a pinch of humbleness, respect and appreciation towards the different opinions, but you're not doing that and instead you're always acting like you're 100% right. It's not important who is right or wrong, in certain topics, it's important that in the end people will (maybe) keep their opinions, but they will also respect the opinion of the other. You're not doing that and that's maybe a major reason why recently your topics are becoming passé.

You can tell what you want, but I have changed in the last months. I tolerate other opinions much more since the last months and am not looking for fights. The last post wasn´t concermed with me anyway, since it is not only my threads, who are not getting many new posts, it is all of them. The General section is more active lately, indeed, however some answers are short and real discussions seldom evolve. It is a bit of a shame but better than nothing. The offtopic section on the other hand is very inactive and get´s 5 posts a day at most. It used to get 50 in the golden days of psytrance. By the way your responce was better this time, it was less aggressive and more friendly.

radi, i´m afraid you don´t do drugs, cause i know a drug forum with 15.000 members, that is very active.

Of course this forum isn´t only about drugs, it features sections about consciusness and whatsoever as well.

There are quite some weirdos you would fit with.

Drop some Acid and join us dude :P

i can quicky reply on the subject of inactivity,

there are few psy trance/goa projects around. most are progressive, techno etc. and as far as i can tell this forum is mainly based at psy trance and goa

one part is this

the other one is based considering drugs. i mean few people are listening psy/goa and are mentally ok, even to pop into a forum and speak.

i hope i helped :P

You can tell what you want, but I have changed in the last months. I tolerate other opinions much more since the last months and am not looking for fights. The last post wasn´t concermed with me anyway, since it is not only my threads, who are not getting many new posts, it is all of them. The General section is more active lately, indeed, however some answers are short and real discussions seldom evolve. It is a bit of a shame but better than nothing. The offtopic section on the other hand is very inactive and get´s 5 posts a day at most. It used to get 50 in the golden days of psytrance. By the way your responce was better this time, it was less aggressive and more friendly.

I think it got a bit more than 50 Radi :rolleyes:

The forum seems a lot more active now than when I left last time. Much more topics in General with more replies than before. If you want to stimulate more interest in the off topic section then start some interesting threads. By interesting I mean interesting for other people, not just you.