How awesome Dancing With Kadafi is?

Ormion

Having listen to it again for the Name The Track game it just remind me the awesomeness of it.

IMO it's one of the best downtempo tracks ever written and not just in the psy field. Tha last 2 minutes are so beautiful they almost make me cry. :(

[media=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnXVIsMimHY]

[/media]

I miss IM.

Dancing with kadafi for me is not downtempo but uptempo trance even though it is not as fast as other uptempo tracks. The song is very beautful and powerful. It is an artistic masterpeace with ingridients used to it, that are not used by other artists. The piano part in the middle of the song with the violin sounds a bit like classic and gives this song a big atmosphere. The end of the track is also speaking for itself. It is intelligent musc and Infected mushroom at it`s peak. Infected mushroom have released some of the best tracks ever and this is one of it. The other one is Jorg on Mushroom - The Messanger, which is also an incredible track.

• Like 1

I Like it of course, but nobody noticed the whole track sounds like different parts of different tracks copied/pasted to make one single track ? I always had this feeling listening to this song... so many different moods in one track. But yes I like it a lot !

• Like 1

I loved it when it came out, and it definitely lit up a dancefloor on New Years morning one year over a decade ago when a dj dropped it at sunrise on the beach. Out of all IM's less trancey work this is for me the best they did, and for me this entire album B.P. Empire was the peak of their underground career. It's the only album of their's I have any more, although Blue Muppet is my fav track as it was the first one I heard from them.

the final part is absolutely beautiful, the melody and synth patch squeezing and buzzing in this euphoric rise.

some of the earlier parts are a bit lame though, screams General MIDI

Awesome track indeed.

By the way do you know Facing? It's from B.P. Empire, Converting Vegetarians era. For me it's one of their best psytrance track, but not much known.

Shame it's not on CV - Trance Side album.. The last 3 minutes are epic!!

• 3 weeks later...

They have always some longer, epic experimental track like Kadafi on album

B.P.Empire - Dancing with Kadafi

Classical Mushroom - The Missed Symphony

Converting Vegetarians - Avratz

IM the Supervisor - Stretched

Vicious Delicious - Heavyweight

Legend of the Black Shawarma - Project 100

I Like it of course, but nobody noticed the whole track sounds like different parts of different tracks copied/pasted to make one single track ? I always had this feeling listening to this song... so many different moods in one track. But yes I like it a lot !

Yes, it is very much copy-pasted. Like they were running out of ideas and just wanted filler.

The album it is on is part of their downward trend but still OK to listen once in a while.