going for a holiday oct 2014...with a chance to maybe meet some of you

technosomy

My girlfriend has a wedding to go to in scotland, so i coming with her

will hopefully have some time to go for a brief trek through europe.

what i would love to do is go to a party somewhere, to feel the european vibe, hopefully there may be something on around that time if i lucky.

questions are, where should i go?

last visited in 98 and did the whole tourist thing in italy france spain etc, and loved it, but would like wander from the path and check out some of the real sights.

have never been to belgium, and heard lots of great things about it, as well as you have a kicking scene there. have been chatting to alot of you belgiuns for years now, and if get the chance would like to meet some of you.

early days yet, but will keep you informed as we get closer to the time.

am open to visiting other places, would love to meet up with loads of you guys, even if its just for a beer/coffee something else.. nudge nudge wink wink, say no more!

any thoughts, ideas, inspirations welcome and much appreciated

sorren and fed, if you out there, maybe we get chance to meet up finally!

thanks

i am in serbia... you will have place and stuff you need if you come here!

its long time so it could be possible that i will have booking somewhere in another country in that time so we could meet on another place also...

^ Same is valid for Vienna ... drop me a line if you ever get here :)

I must say I'm almost jealous at everybody who has the chance to visit Scotland ... awesome place, I like it a lot :)

If I had the chance to do a visit to Europe I would probably visit Hamburg and maybe be lucky to visit one of the parties with typical "Hamburg sound". I would also drop by in eastern Europe, maybe Prague or Budapest or further east. You can pass through Vienna on your way there. And then France and Belgium and Amsterdam -- those would be also good destinations. And then also Sweden, but that's probably not so good in Winter -- better stay south, maybe Greece or Spain?

^ Same is valid for Vienna ... drop me a line if you ever get here :)

I must say I'm almost jealous at everybody who has the chance to visit Scotland ... awesome place, I like it a lot :)

If I had the chance to do a visit to Europe I would probably visit Hamburg and maybe be lucky to visit one of the parties with typical "Hamburg sound". I would also drop by in eastern Europe, maybe Prague or Budapest or further east. You can pass through Vienna on your way there. And then France and Belgium and Amsterdam -- those would be also good destinations. And then also Sweden, but that's probably not so good in Winter -- better stay south, maybe Greece or Spain?

love vienna, my girlfriend stayed there for a while to, so that will be defnit

we are going to prague, belgium and amsterdam looks like

so you bake me some cookies....... will have a cup of tea also :lol:

well - and this obviously has nothing to do with the place i live in and wanting to avoid travelling far - austria is right in the middle of europe, isn't it? ;)

I hope you have big garden and no neighbours nearby :D

If there ever would be a "gathering", I think the best would be a rented location ... a hall of some sorts, in a big town ... size depending on how many people come ... can also be just a room in a club or whatever, as long as psy music can be played...

Money for the whole thing would have to be payed in advance by all (or at least almost all) participants so that nobody is left alone with big leftover costs if people don't come.

That's just as a shot in the blue, whatever come of it.

But that aside, I rather think it will be a small meet and greet if you ever came here...

awsome

hope to meet you there?

iron sun also?

That goes without saying!

Maybe we should think about organizing a psynews party for real :) I volunteer for spinning some old and newschool!

nice one,would love to,

come see you vladamir, you in moscow to?

I met Timofey in Moscow, great guy and whole goa company there! But he is most macho goaman in Russia :lol:

PS. You are luck you go to Scotland! I always wanted to visit it and hear their accent in live :(

I met Timofey in Moscow, great guy and whole goa company there! But he is most macho goaman in Russia :lol:

PS. You are luck you go to Scotland! I always wanted to visit it and hear their accent in live :(

ill do some recording for samples, you put on the next space elves album!!

• Like 1