Beautiful trip to Kyustendil

radi6404

today I went o one of the most impressive town in Bulgaria. Kyustendil is in the far wet of Bulgaria and not far away from the Macedonian border. It has beautiful and very steep mountains and the town feels like a town in the valley. Typical scenes like in Switzerland at bridges with rivers and steep mountainslopes are included in Kyustendil aswell. The girls in Kyustendil are the most cute and beautiful in whole Bulgaria, very thin, small, cute neat. I am not a big guy so I like girls up to 1:70 m high.

I have taken several videos in order to show you some girls, but here first a few impressions about Kyustendil, a really nice place.

The following few pics are taken looking to the mountains at the east. The center is a few meter to the south of that place. The mountain in the distance has a big and massive rockwall and gives Kyustendila completely different atmosphere. The mountain is very beautiful.

To the west of Kyustendil are also steep and high mountains, which are not as rocky but pretty steep aswell.

g960.jpg

zq0j.jpg

n3dz.jpg

vp43.jpg

5ym9.jpg

8x35.jpg

cqn0.JPG

uuvg.jpg

2ly.JPG

vhmr.jpg

bb49.jpg

mfgm.jpg

7b0d.jpg

Man, listening to Afterhours FM (for PSY DAY!) is amazing. The place looks pretty tight. Reminds me of some old or small towns we have here in MInnesota. I actually live by a town that has lots of older stuff, pretty chill.

Radi please remove the girls photo.

For sure I will not remove the girl photo. If that is pedophile for you please go to the european police and order them to put me in jail emidiatelly. Such a photo is really nothing and the girls cover 10 percent of the photo. The photo shows the roads, sidewalks and buildings of the town, just because two girls with schoolbags are walking there means nothing.

Ormion, if you remove the spamposts please also remove the silly gif that has nothing to do with the thread. The gif was the reason of the fight

Actually I consider your post that preceded the gif to be at least as responsible for starting the fight, so I've hidden that as well.

That avatar change confused me as hell. :P

Funny thing is, it should have been avatar confusion day a few days ago (October 27th if my memory serves me correctly). We all forgot about it. So thanks for reminding us, Panoptes!

so people here are so ignorant and closeminded that they don`t have anything to say about it or is it me why people don`t say anything? If it were any other user people would have commentede but when I post a thread about a trip noone wants to comment, really rediculous.

No it's ridiculous that you expect and demand attention on topics noone seems to be interested in. If nobody comments, nobody's interested, period.

It doesn't matter if it's because you posted it or any other user. Even if people are not interested because it's a topic you created, then it's just like that.

Get over it.

so people here are so ignorant and closeminded that they don`t have anything to say about it or is it me why people don`t say anything? If it were any other user people would have commentede but when I post a thread about a trip noone wants to comment, really rediculous.

radi I changed my signature just for you bro

No it's ridiculous that you expect and demand attention on topics noone seems to be interested in. If nobody comments, nobody's interested, period.

It doesn't matter if it's because you posted it or any other user. Even if people are not interested because it's a topic you created, then it's just like that.

Get over it.

In a forum people must adapt and respect everyone and it`s threads and posts. If they don`t do it that is not that bad but somehow it is funny that here anyone comes with really big things in order to get attention. It is always India or Goa or whatever big eent and journey that people come up with here in order to get attention. Smaller things seeem to not be good enough for this forum. For the users here it must be some journey around the world in order to satisfy the community because smaller journeys wont be good enough. No small journey will satisfy the community so better not post it.

Its noteworthy how radi has a reply for each and everything that is thrown at him and in his own way he always does manage to make a point , no matter the insignificance of the matter at hand.

Good stuff radster.

Sorry cant see the pics at work .. will check it later on. I remember a couple of pics from your previous thread that were quite interesting. :)