Gingko is like a drug

radi6404

There are things that have a great effect on our mind and our brain when we take them. For example I love to drink black tea, which has been in the cup for 5 minutes or longer, because it has a very relaxing effect on me. Black tea rises my mood and makes me feel great when I look out at the sky and the sun. It reduces the stresslevel a lot and is beaitufl for relaxion.

Gingko on the other hand is also a great medication. The effect of it is something very special and much better as for example smoking a joint. After you take a quality gingko medication your sight changes and you see things with different colors and more saturated. A special tone of blue and green is inside your sight and raises your mood a lot. It is like you are in a different world or a state of dream, you see and feel the colors differently and hear things differently aswell. The sky looks much more saturated and you like to look at girls. Listening to music is also much more interesting and you hear much more sounds when listening to a song even the first time.

It is definatly something that works as an enhancer, it raises your concentration, sight, and hearing. The better effect however is the very special state of mind you get where you see some hypnotic colors. You see everything like with a light and magical tone of bluegreen which is something of the most beautiful experiences you can have. So I recommend you go out and take the most expensive and highest quality gingko medication, get into a relaxed state and tune up a great song, than you can start to chill out and experience a very unique state of mind where you see everything in an undescribable tone of blue green which reminds you of spring. Really recommended.

Yes, that is explainable. Gingko increases your blood throughput (I don't know how to better put this into words), that explains the mentioned "enhancements". Simply because there is more blood available in the body at every moment, all things also tend to function better.

Back then when I was playing more shooter games I liked to drink Gingko tea because of these enhancements :)

I don't think you can compare the effects of it to real drugs though. I never got any colors. My cheeks just got red. I haven't taken it in really big quantities, however...

But ... you are obviously a very sensible person, Radi. It's likely that you are more sensible to already "weak" substances such as Gingko or black tea. Nothing wrong with that though, better keep it that way and keep exploring :) ... I'd just rather word the statement: "to you, Gingko is like a drug" ;)

It could probably be used as an enhancer for real drugs, I would imagine. So you'd need less to get more (unless you don't catch a bad combination, I don't know if there are any). Interesting what others would say about it.

I guess the gingko tea you drunk was not very strong which is why you did not get the colortouch. If you would take an medication with 100 mg Gingko you could see colours through a light bluegreen touch. This is so calming and relaxing that doing fun stuff like listening music, watching movies or playing a game as you say are like in a dream.

Anyway I am indeed more sensitive as it seems and easily feel the effects of any effective substance. For example I love the effect of Black tea, Gingko or cheakpeas. But the effect of the only drug I have tried is bad, I don`t like the effect of a joint at all, it is awful and only opens parts of your brain that usually are protected and should not be opened.

I like a nice cup of tea as much as the next guy, but ginko, generally hasn't done shit. It is barely even proven to have Any positive effects, and certainly nothing like you mention...

As for it being "better" than smoking a joint... I don't even know where to start with that.. So I wont. But its just not in any way comparable... Its just...Not..

You could perhaps look in to Yerba Mate, Kava and the like if you are into things like that. They have a more pronounced effect than ginko and black tea however.

your statement shows your lack of knwoledge about gingko and is based on no facts at all. I have read and studied the effects of Gingko on many many sides and they all have listed the same positive effects. Many sides have reported about big and deep experiments about Gingko and the person, who took Gingko had experienced some positive effects the person with placebo did not. The experiments where scientifally prooven so I must say your statement is a big ignorant. Especially ignorant is the part where you compare Gingko to a joint. Gingko or black tea are harmless but can be used to change your mood just like a joint. If you drink several black teas in a day or take Gingko for a long time you will notice the effects yourself and will not argue with me about a joint. A joint is not a strong drug but a bad one.

The only things a joint manages to change after smoking is opening your brain and lowering the blood pressure, it unlocks parts of the brain that should not be unlocked and people who smoke a joint feel like they have more control over themselves. The thing they don`t realize is that they have far less control over themselves and act very stupid because parts that you have no access on your brain are not looked without reason. Some parts of the brain contain memories and information you will not want to think about. For example the worst things in life. A joint will unlock them and you will have easy access to them. A joint also allows you to think what you want and you can get into very bad thoughts you can`t escape just because you are ina different state of mind that is far away from the normal state of mind.

A joint does not do it for me. It does not change my perception at all, I don`t see anything with some sort of different colours nor do I really relax or hear music better. A joint is similar to alcohol and for me nothing special. It has many negative effects and you should not protect it. I don`t know if you are protecting a joint with your statement above but in case you are, you should not, because I joint is a very bad drug that is unhealthy and makes you stupid.

Very interesting how you protect drugs and are too lame to write a proper post but come with commends like troll. Instead of replying to my post just as i replied to your post you are so lame and think a few words like troll will make me look bad. I really expected from you to be smarter than responding with the lame troll commend. You aktually argue against me and use offending language just because I write stuff against a joint? A joint is not something good and worth protecting. When I say a joint allows you to remember things or feel pain that you could not feel without smoking a joint I am not just speaking based on some commends on the internet but based on personal experience. When you smoke a strong joint it will allow you access to more parts of your brain and raise your conciousness. You will think you talk intelligent and senseful things while you are talking things that make little sence. A joint does ot have many positive effects except for some people who have some pain. A proper doctor can assign the right dosage and recipy to cure people who do need it. But smoking a joint just for fun is a bad idea because it has many negative sideffects and even the positive effects of it are not worthwhile. In order to get in a relaxed state of mind a strong black tea is a good idea, there are many other more harmless and aktually healthy things that can put body and soul in a state of relaxation or raise the mood.

So if you want to argue for the joint don`t be so lame and come with your insultive and offending language just because you have no idea what else to say and want to raise your sympathy on the members that are against me by attacking and rediculing me.

So your point is because smoking weed or hash is not doing you any good it also will not do anything good to anybody else? It's perfectly fine for you to not enjoy the experience. But thinking that a substance feels the same for everybody on the planet and is therefore not usefull is just wrong. Is it really so hard to understand that people are individuals and don't react all the same like you do? I would never say somebody else should try this and that substance just because I like it so I think it's a little strange that other people feel it's appropriate to tell me the ultimate truth about substances becasue they had bad experiences.

Radi, why do you need to use any substance for relaxing? I would understand for trips and experiences... not just because stronger colors.

If you want to be relaxed try meditation, try some ambient music. Find your own way to make yourself in mood/state you want.

Before example i never smoked weed just because others say it can relax you. In my case i was never relaxed. It drives me a lot (specially skank). But i was younger and i wanted to proove myself to others and stuff like that, i wanted to experiment with different kinds of weed also... after i discovered that i don't feel weed effect good or plesent to myself, i just stopped same like as i started. Now good choice of music is all i need.

Anoebis said it very well in another topic:

The euphoria/adrenlin running through your vains during a fantastic track is better then all stuff mentioned here :)

Same for relaxing, with right music and right thoughts you can enter/make your own state of mind, find the way! I know i do :)

The only things a joint manages to change after smoking is opening your brain and lowering the blood pressure, it unlocks parts of the brain that should not be unlocked and people who smoke a joint feel like they have more control over themselves. The thing they don`t realize is that they have far less control over themselves and act very stupid because parts that you have no access on your brain are not looked without reason. Some parts of the brain contain memories and information you will not want to think about. For example the worst things in life. A joint will unlock them and you will have easy access to them. A joint also allows you to think what you want and you can get into very bad thoughts you can`t escape just because you are ina different state of mind that is far away from the normal state of mind.

NkbTmQd.gif

So your point is because smoking weed or hash is not doing you any good it also will not do anything good to anybody else? It's perfectly fine for you to not enjoy the experience. But thinking that a substance feels the same for everybody on the planet and is therefore not usefull is just wrong. Is it really so hard to understand that people are individuals and don't react all the same like you do? I would never say somebody else should try this and that substance just because I like it so I think it's a little strange that other people feel it's appropriate to tell me the ultimate truth about substances becasue they had bad experiences.

you are right here, a joint will not have the same effects to different people but it is also obvious that a joint is not something that is great. A joint is unhealthy for anyone and besides having similar effects to a cigarette it also changes your brainand makes it much dumper, so those effects have to be considered when smoking a joint. I know that you like drugs but I can tell you that many substances can give you a pleasurable feeling without the effect of damaging braincells and harming your brain. You should try them, Tatsu.

Actually it does not have to make your brain much dumber. It all depends on how you react on a certain drug and how you can use it. I used to smoke and study for my exams and I passed all of them. So either I'm extremely intelligent and the drug just brought me down on a normal level (which is meant in a sarcastic way, mind you) or what you are saying is simply not true for all people. And just to make that clear: I'm not saying people should smoke and go to school just because it used to work for me, that's not the point.

It's unhealthy, especially since it is mixed with tobacco, no doubt about that. But to be honest: so what? Lots of stuff we eat daily is not that healthy either, drinking alcohol is not healthy, drinking coffee is not healthy, the polluted environment is not healthy and so on. It's all a matter of balance: how much do you use it, how do you react on it it and so on. Btw. what are those substances that make you feel good but don't alter your braincells? As far as I know being happy itself is a biochemical reaction involving dopamin and serotonin (besides other stuff) so as soon as you feel something your brain is altered. Have you ever been really in love? Now that's a mindfuck if you look at it from the biochemical perspective. Obviously if you smoke weed or take chemicals your brain chemistry gets altered in a more heavy way but even if you take MDMA and similar stuff it does not permanently change your brainchemistry. If you manage to consume in a healthy (means with enough brakes, reasonable amounts and so on) way that means.

Again, I'm not saying people have to use drugs and I'm also not saying it's healthy or it contains no risk. But your black and white view about the bad drugs does imho not come from a scientifical perspective but because of some propaganda from the governement and the likes.

My view is not black and white but your view is not great either. You insist on drugs and think only drugs can change your brain and make you feel better and percept music and the environment better. It is not only drugs that can do that, there are many substances that can change your mind without doing harm to you. Basically all very healthy substances like Gingko, black tea, green tea, chickpeas, pinegranade, all those things can raise your mood and not do you harm. Especially the different sorts of tea are powerful and can get you in the mood you want, also other stuff like Gingko and similar can make you see the evnironment with different and more satturated colours and make you enjoy music more, which is one of the sideeffects of a joint, aswell. I really advice you to try a combination of some great teas. I am sure there are many more substances legaly available that can get you in a relaxed and hypnotic state of mind so you feel great for party and listening music.

All the things I mentioned have one effect in common, they get me into a different state of mind where things of the daily life do not feel so annoying. It is like you are in a state of shielding or protection and like you do not percept the real environment but somehow are in a state of dream where everything is possible and bad things do not have that negative effects. They somehow calm me so I am into a state of dream, I notice things more clearly but they do not have bad effects on me and it is more like I am in a game. This is great when you have to deal in a stressful or challenging situation. You are not really there but it is somehow like you are in a movie and can do what you want and therefore it wont effect you as much as it does without the substances I am taking.

So I advice you to take less real drugs and inform yourself about all the great substances that have a great effect on your mind. You will not believe that many of the mentioned substances will give you great experiences even though they are not drugs.

Inform about gingko and if you get some buy high concentrated good quality gingko

inform about black and green tea and get some, I prefer black tea

Inform about chickpeas and eat some in a soap for example

Inform about pinegranade and buy some pinegranada juice

That are the substances I know that all have similar effects on me.

If those substances do make you feel great that's perfectly fine. You write that my view on drugs is not good and that I insist on using drugs. Yes, actually I do insist on using drugs for myself. But I do not insist, and I wrote that very clearly, that other people should do what I do. I also didn't say anything about other stuff that can make you feel good that is not labeled as a drug. Black tea does not have the same effect on me that it has on you. So why do you insist for me to do like you do? And why do you think i do not know about stuff like black and green tea and the likes? Btw. tea are leaves from a plant, same as weed is a plant, same as gingko is a plant, same as tobacco is a plant. All of them are drugs from the biochemical point of view. Whatever you consume has good and bad effects, it doesn't matter if you label the thing as a drug or as food or if it is labeled as illegal or legal. It's all about with what you can deal and what not and what it does to you. Have you read up about possible side-effects from gingko or do you just like it because it makes you feel good and because it's legal it is not worth to inform yourself about it?

I know that gingko in a very high dosage can have sideffects when you combine it with other medications. But you saying black ta does not have a positve effect on you could also be because you do not leave it in the cup for a long time. I do not insist you take something different but you don`t accept any advice from me taking something legal and not as unhealthy. altough tea and gingko are leaves and weed is aswell does not make them comparable to leaves. There are leaves that will kill you so your comparison is really strange. You misunderstand my advices as insisting. If you do so, take whatever unhealthy stuff you want, I am not that closeminded and ask often for new substances that can improve my state of mind. even in this forum I have done so but you seem to only like your own stuff. You should be a bit more open to learing I think, but maybe I am wrong and just misunderstood you aswell. Anyway I do not insist or force you to take anything, I am only giving you advices because real drugs are wrong. You can argue about that how much you want but real drugs are wrong and there are substances that can improve your mind without being a drug that does heavily damage your brain and other parts of the body.

You keep on saying that drugs are wrong but you don't deliver many points why. You also don't say why you think that. You do speak about them being unhealthy and yes, depending on how you consume them (frequency, dosage and what not) they are very unhealthy (and some are so risky I would not take them,l no doubt about that). But depending on how you consume then and your state of mind (as in not being weak for psychological diseases like schizophrenia and what not) they do not give you any permanent brain damage. And yes, I do have a hard time to accept what you are saying because you are not responding to any scientifcal remakrs of mine and because you give me the impression you didn't really read up on drugs but only repeat what you read in some magazines or what is the general propaganda. But feel free to proof me wrong and tell me where you got your information about drugs are being wrong (which is a very black and white view even if you say you don't have that). :)

No, my claims are not based on the genral propaganda and I am against the general propaganda just like I am with sexuality issues coming from the general propaganda for example and you know that. But I read on many german articles how bad joints for example aktually are. I have read many articles about joints because I had big arguments with Feathers, if you remember him. I was more on your side but he told me how bad they really are and I informed on many sides to know how bad they really are. Also many sorts of drugs and they are not worth protecting as you do. You can check up on Focus, Spiegel, Die Welt, Stern and many other newspapers that deliver such information. Also on many German healthcare sites that inform about that.

And the effects of a joint are also bad and alter your brain heavily, killing many braincells. That is what newspapers right and you can observe people who smoke a lot. You can hear what they talk and how they behave, they are not able to talk intelligent stuff or do intelligent stuff. Some friends of mine who smoked two times a day or mroe are not very intelligent and very dependant and I am sure the joint does not do good to them. They are not too dumb to do normal work and have a normal life but you notice that they could be better off without smoking a joint two times a day. After smoking a joint your brain is unlocked and you can easily cause pain to yourself because you enter areas of the brain that are locked normally. If you smoke a joint from time to time, a weak one than it is ok, but even if you smoke a joint more than once a week your brain will be altered.

Don`t make me look up and quote articles since I don`t have the time for that now, I have to go soon. This evening I can quote some articles if you really need so much proove about that.

THC is not able to kill any braincells, not even if you smoke 20 joints a day (not that your braincells would matter considering the amount of smoke you put into your lungs...). Either you missread the articels or they were blatantly lying. I also don't care if you quote the articles, it does not make that information right. You find lots of bullshit on the internet, also on magazines like Stern or Spiegel. Get some books, scientific ones, about what THC does to your brain and then we can talk. Even on the net you can find scientific stuff about what different substances can do to your brain with the bad and the good sides. If you want to talk about how bad drugs are you have to read that, just quoting Spiegel will not help you to make your point.

But you are right, smoking too much can be bad for you (or depending on your psychological profile even smoking once in a blue moon can be very bad for you). As i said, it's all a matter of dosage and other stuff and as I also said taking drugs in general is risky. And yes, you can see some people who smoked too much, especially if they started smoking weed in their teens, who are weird. But in most cases they get more "normal" if they would stop smoking. I don't know your friends so I can't judge them. But maybe they are not very intelligent from the beginning so depending on their behaviour obviously smoking weed does not make it better. That still does not mean that all the people who smoke weed are like your friends. I bet you meet lots of people who smoke or do other drugs and you wouldn't notice if they don't tell you.

Hah, now you say my friends are not intelligent from the beginning. They are normal people who ´hae normal intelligence but many of them get up and think where to get the next joint and that is absolute independence and is caused by the drugs themselfes.

It would be nice if you don't twist my words. I said

"I don't know your friends so I can't judge them. But maybe they are not very intelligent from the beginning so depending on their behaviour obviously smoking weed does not make it better."

You said they are not very intelligent so don't blame that on me. I don't even know them. And mind you, the behaviour you described is a sign of addiction and not of being intelligent or not. Addiction has nothing to do with intelligence. As I allready said, taking drugs can be risky. Mainly (but not only) because you can get mentaly addicted to drugs. But you can get addicted not only to illegal substances but also to lots of other stuff: TV, gambling, videogames, internet, sugar, fat... So not only with drugs but in general it helps to be self-reflective about your behaviour.