• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Joske, glad you liked it! Also, to be completely fair, you have not mentioned the awesome vinyl only tracks!

It was very hard to get some of the tracks on board and that is also why it took so long for this to come out.

Finally I tend to think that this is a darker vision of mind rewind, the first volume was super melodic sun-tripping alike music and we loved it, but this time, in a way or another, we went for darker tracks, to counter balance the energy. Astronomix, Tromesa, Zerotonine, Etnica, Transwave, Ree K... they all are timeless anthems but slightly dark. But it was intended.

I hope you will enjoy the darker ride...maybe when you are djing with your alter ego (: (which i find pretty interesting)

Nonetheless I have in mind some serious mindblowing bombs for volume 3, to please the needs of the sun shining tripping acid melodic lovers too :D

I love you DAT Records!

I was chatting with Gus Till a while back and he mentioned an OG unreleased mix of Funkus Munkus...

You know, in case you feel like tracking that down for the next comp.

(and maybe you can convince Simon to let you release the 45 minute Hallucinogen remix of Slinky Wizard's "The Wizard" too...)

=)

xoxox

I love you DAT Records!

I was chatting with Gus Till a while back and he mentioned an OG unreleased mix of Funkus Munkus...

(and maybe you can convince Simon to let you release the 45 minute Hallucinogen remix of Slinky Wizard's "The Wizard" too...)

=)

xoxox

oh yes please!

45 mins?

dam!

@theKing I am moving... not to worries and that damn mix has been found (at least i know someone who really DOES have it, the 45 min mix).

We will see what can be done about it, if anything at all :) About other Slinky Wiz unr.. I will investigate :)

Let's now enjoy the majestic compilation as we speak!

I love you DAT Records!

Hi GC,

I've got an unreleased version of that track (not 100% sure if it's the same as Gus Till is talking about.)

It's quite similar to the released version just like MWNN's Moment of Truth on this comp. I might go as far as saying it's not worth the disc space but let's see... =)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...