• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dolmot you should sell the extra copies you have at the retail price, since you were between the original members if I am not wrong. Trading seems to me another way of profiting on them, like you want another pricey disc in return for that. I sold all my copies (the 30 i had) for 15 eur and donated to children walking tall, no trades whatsoever, that is what felt right to me.

And since it seems you have more than one copy I know a lot of people in belgium who would be SO happy to get a copy, in primis the girlfriend of Joske Anoebis, and others. Your choice.

The repress will be identical and toward the middle of next year, crossing fingers :)

boom!

How can I order 2 of these bad boys? I can't seem to drag anything in the shopping bag and the buy now button leads you to paypal where I can't edit the amount of cds I want to buy...

Log in to your paypal account. If you are say from europe 2 CDs = €45. Use email mindrewind AT datrecords.it for payment.

The payment page for the CD is designed to cater only for 1 CD at a time. 2 and more CDs have to be paid 'manually' directly to the email address as stated.

That would be an utter waste of bandwith.

Yeah, no.

This is again a 'buy on si(gh)te' CD, no ifs and buts and whens :)

I treated it as such, but it would be better if one didn't have to, in order to get it. It should be left to the buyer to decide if he should buy a CD or not and samples are the best way to provide him/her with the necessary information for that decision.

I will try to put some samples for the ones whining about it :D

just kidding eh, but yeah may be an addition to it, now that is finally released!

Been busy but can do. eNjoy the discs!!!

I had them today :)

At first listen nr 1 was better (which is logic, as it was one of the best cds ever), but there are some super good tracks in between for sure! Favourites after 2-3 listens: Astronomix, Zerotonine, OOOD & Moonweed & The Ifinity Project (and of course, Etnica & Underhead, but there tracks were available before of course)

This can change after some listens of course :)