Why has Aliendna been banned?

radi6404

I am wondering why Aliendna has been banned.I understand that he sttared an insulting thread in the general section, but in my reason those two commend are by far not enough to ban a person. Rotwang, without getting personal, but does such language hurt you so much that you ban a person only for two bad commends? If ind it very unjastified to ban a person for only two bad commends. In any other forum a ban happens only after many warnings. Usually 6 or more warnings must be given, before a ban can happen at all. A ban can hardly happen for two bad commends. Did Aliendna allready have warning points or did you just ban him?

What a forum, so many users leave, many others get banned, big fights and therefore people ask deleting their accounts like E-mantra for example. There is not enough supply of new users to compensate that lack.

I hope I am not on "thin ice" right now aswell, but I am just a bit sorry he got banned.

I am wondering why Aliendna has been banned.I understand that he sttared an insulting thread in the general section, but in my reason those two commend are by far not enough to ban a person. Rotwang, without getting personal, but does such language hurt you so much that you ban a person only for two bad commends? If ind it very unjastified to ban a person for only two bad commends. In any other forum a ban happens only after many warnings. Usually 6 or more warnings must be given, before a ban can happen at all. A ban can hardly happen for two bad commends. Did Aliendna allready have warning points or did you just ban him?

What a forum, so many users leave, many others get banned, big fights and therefore people ask deleting their accounts like E-mantra for example. There is not enough supply of new users to compensate that lack.

I hope I am not on "thin ice" right now aswell, but I am just a bit sorry he got banned.

2 bad comments, your kidding right

he got banned because he is a total fuckwit thats why

just goes to show outside boris blenn and endless bullshit topics, you have no idea whats going on here

he had warnings coming out his ass!

i can't believe you started a topic on this?

oh hang on......... i can

as you were kid digital!

Technosoomy, please let us be friendly and speak how we both see it, can we do it? Altough I vist this forum often, there are times when I am not here and if some fights happen in specific threads, people outside of those threads do not have a clue whether there is a fight or whether there is no fight. It is enough to stay oout when day and miss an impulsive thread, if you don`t open it, you will not know whether a fight has happened or not, that simple it is. For example I did not know about the fight between E-mantra and Richja or how he is called. Maybe it is my slowless or I am too active in posting and less active in reading, but it seems I am not very well informed about events in this forum. This is also the very reason why the gay crap has happened and I have caused a user to leave without any intention, but I don`t want to go deeper into that subject anyway. In which threads has aliendna shown negative bheaviour

Technosoomy, please let us be friendly and speak how we both see it, can we do it? Altough I vist this forum often, there are times when I am not here and if some fights happen in specific threads, people outside of those threads do not have a clue whether there is a fight or whether there is no fight. It is enough to stay oout when day and miss an impulsive thread, if you don`t open it, you will not know whether a fight has happened or not, that simple it is. For example I did not know about the fight between E-mantra and Richja or how he is called. Maybe it is my slowless or I am too active in posting and less active in reading, but it seems I am not very well informed about events in this forum. This is also the very reason why the gay crap has happened and I have caused a user to leave without any intention, but I don`t want to go deeper into that subject anyway. In which threads has aliendna shown negative bheaviour

fair enough

but does it really matter?

people like that are not even worth a post

we all get caught up in the sewing circle, but that person you speak of is not a nice human being, and worth nothing

I am wondering why Aliendna has been banned.I understand that he sttared an insulting thread in the general section, but in my reason those two commend are by far not enough to ban a person. Rotwang, without getting personal, but does such language hurt you so much that you ban a person only for two bad commends?

It wasn't just for those two comments. He posted a bunch of other stuff last night that has been set invisible, as well as sending me abuse by PM.

well...seems the moderators enjoy the fights

Not really, no.

some posts they delete some not..

Do you think this is easy? We get criticised whatever we do, or don't do.

It wasn't just for those two comments. He posted a bunch of other stuff last night that has been set invisible, as well as sending me abuse by PM.

Unbelievable, yesterday it seems he got angry and went out to psynews to post a bunch of bad posts. I don`t know such behaviour usually, behave normally for a long time and then once of a sudden start big fights, but it seems he did not care. I don`t know what has happened and what was earlier, so I will not commend negatively on aliendna.

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php/topic/67367-why-happened-to-oood/

All you need to know. He doesn't deserve more attention. Also to note, the guy had been here before causing trouble(with different various nicknames), enough is enough.

If you have an issue with the moderative actions, we have a dedicated thread for it.

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php/topic/41986-complaints-about-moderation/page-94