Why did Tranceform records not take over?

radi6404

So Suntrip is having a lot of success, but earlier Tranceform records was also a label, who produced newschool goa trance. The Ypsilon5 and Ethereal album are nice, especially the Ypsilon5 with his anthem Ground Zero, to me this is one of the most authentic goa trance songs out there, newschool in sound, impressive in melody. Did Tranceform rename the label or did they just stop?

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php/topic/45284-tranceform-records/?hl=tranceform

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php/topic/23232-tranceform-records-information/?hl=tranceform

I guess the label guy just didn't care enough. Last we heard about it was in 2006.. Also if he really did print the comp, whats the point of not even trying to sell it off for last bits of profit? Sure it would take some time out of your life but you could even outsource that to someone else. And especially now that Suntrip has their own shop, why not just deplete the stock to them?

Seems fishy.

i know that one of the persons behind this label started dimensional records

That's not true. I released album there, i met DJ Chakras also and all i know that he is alone in that. Maybe there are some secrets i don't know? :)

There's a compilation that's already pressed and the stuff is just lying around in somebody's basement?

Sorry but seen from the status quo that's just a shameful waste. Waste of resources, waste of money, waste of time for the artists (or did they get paid already?)...

Why not selling the stuff? Or let somebody else do it? If the thing is ready-pressed, why not just DO it? There are apparently people out there wanting to pay money for it! What are they waiting for?

Right now it's the worst condition -- zero net benefit for anybody involved ... worse than this it can not even get :D ... even if you sold them for one cent each, the situation would be slightly better.

If I was that guy with these CDs in my cellar and it would be too much work for me, I'd collect a few orders (just ask a few people here if there's no other place), then make an evening with friends, buy some envelopes and make a shipping party :D

Come on, can somebody with some time to spare lend this man a hand and ship that thing out to customers? All there is is signing envelopes or isn't there? It makes me nervous when I hear that so many resources are wasted -- I can't stand it when people waste things...

The ressources that have been wasted on those cds are the least of our concerms to worry about, it is not the ressources, but he should really sell them. It sounds so strange that he pressed great music and now does not want to sell it.

I kind of wondered the same thing, Radi, minus the "taking over" part. ;p So few releases on that label. Now-a-days, I kind of find that Ethereal album boring. (dont hate me all at once!) ;p

I never got around to getting Ypsilon5's album.

It is indeed not the best, I have listened to it again, both Ethereal and Ypsilon5 and altough the tracks have good melodies, they are repetative and boring, so you are not the only one who finds those albums boring.

Radi three days ago:

The Ypsilon5 and Ethereal album are nice, especially the Ypsilon5 with his anthem Ground Zero, to me this is one of the most authentic goa trance songs out there, newschool in sound, impressive in melody.

This guy is a joke.

NO, you are a joke. I just have to remind you, how you fought with E-mantra, so before saying something bad to others, just remember that others know anything you posted here. The newschool tracks of tranceform, Ethereal ond Ypsilon5 have great melodies and sound, some of them are among the best melodies I heart, I still admit that, however they are too long and have only one melody repeating, which makes the tracks too repetative. If they were changing, they would be some of the best tracks out there I think.

I have the compilation, complete artwork and all the tracks, it is not a myth as i am a close friend of who managed the label.

It was not pressed and indeed it contains Filteria unreleased material. I was asked to take over the label long ago but I had not enough funds to do that.

Recently, I also commented to my friend he could easily print it now and sell it, he said he would think about it :)

NO, you are a joke. I just have to remind you, how you fought with E-mantra, so before saying something bad to others, just remember that others know anything you posted here.

What is E-mantra a holy cow around here? What do you need to remind me about? How he fooled me and make me look like 1st class naive fool so he can have a free artwork for his compilation? I would do the same as i did in that topic to anybody who acts like total twat, even if it's st. Boris Blenn himself. Afterall he ran away, not me.

I'm not gonna comment your music perception anymore, you're changing opinion like underpants.

*Appologies for offtopic, he mentioned this debate with E-mantra.

BTW there was no emantra on the CD:

1. Prosect - Mentally Confused (Israel)
2. Soliptic - Riot Fuel (UK)
3. Filteria - Burn (Sweden)
4. Psy-by-wire - Cleaning Device (Sweden)
5. Luminescent - Belltower (Finland)
6. Filteria - Math Is God Is Math (Sweden)
7. Dreamweaver - Penta (Sweden)
8. Alt Anesis - Busy Little Bees (Israel)
9. Scanglow - Trashed (Finland)
This is how the VA was,I haven't checked if any of these tracks was released afterwards but let me tell you that the cd kicked ass, very powerful stuff, it should come out.

I have the compilation, complete artwork and all the tracks, it is not a myth as i am a close friend of who managed the label.

It was not pressed and indeed it contains Filteria unreleased material. I was asked to take over the label long ago but I had not enough funds to do that.

Recently, I also commented to my friend he could easily print it now and sell it, he said he would think about it :)

Why not avoid the cost of a CD and just put out a digital version? I know I'd like to hear the Filteria tracks.

Don`t believe the tracks are that great. Unlike oldschool goa trance the tracks at the beginning of newschool were pretty simple. They had great melodies as I said before but the artists were inexperiened and gained their expierience after time. I hear a collab between Imba and Ehereal and can say his style improved a lot after the years. I guess it is no different with filteria.

And I will disagree with that sentiment. Like the early Filteria stuff, it was quite more raw and powerful.

I like old Filteria BUT its really samey. playing it loud is fun, though ;p real LOUD. too many lazers wizzing around haha!

edit: forgot to mention, I DO really hope this release gets out there for us. No1 likes unreleased haha! it must be heard!