Do you like sleeping on the computer chair?

radi6404

I really like to have a rest when i am tired and sleep on a confortable computer chair. For example if I have been out a long time it really is very relaxing for me to drink a black tea to calm down and sit back on the computer desk and close my eyes and sleep half an hour. It is way different to sleeping on a bed or sofa, because you do not fall asleep deeply, but have a beautiful light sleep.

I love when the computer screen is on and when I hear my 120 mm computer fans. I have two computer fans spinning at 1200 rpm and they are very quiet, but not as quiet as to not notice them at all. The very gentle and monotonious noise from them is very calming and relaxing and therefore I really enjoy having a rest on my computer chair. Unfortunately my current chair here in Bulgaria is not very confortable for sleeping, it is a bit slippery and not soft enough, also it is leather.

Maybe this sounds strange to some of you, but I also enjoy sleeping in the bus or train on very long journeys.The monotonious sound and the movement of the bus are very relaxing for me and I enjoy very long bus travellings.

You've got a straight ass mutha for a spine radi! Are you working out or something, because I can't figure how anyone could sleep in a sitting position...

If I fall asleep in a seated position my body crumbles and I wake up with not only a big fat headache...

You've got a straight ass mutha for a spine radi! Are you working out or something, because I can't figure how anyone could sleep in a sitting position...

If I fall asleep in a seated position my body crumbles and I wake up with not only a big fat headache...

Well,I am still young and maybe like it because of that. I like sleeping in a sitting position a lot because the sleep itself is much lighter than in a lying position. I always have been rather bending, so I have no problems with that. When travelling in the bus I even can shape my body similar to a dog when sleeping and lie horizontally on the seat. That is a bit unconfortable but it is confortable to sleep on a normal chair. How many people do you know who sleep infront of the tv when they are a bit drunk?

Technosoomy hold your breath, since your latest commends get more and more stupid. You make very clear that you are a provicial person who does not know many different types of people, otherwise you would not bw ondering if someone likes sleeping in a sitting position.

• Like 1

This is not thread of the year 2013, nor is it funny. Just because you find it odd and find going to the cinema or going to a disco, where you damage your ears so heavily something, that anyone can do, but find sleeping while the computer is working odd, doesn`t mean, it is in fact odd. Very funny how most humans have set their standards to what is odd and what is not odd so clearly, altough just these stanards are very odd. Going to a disco with extremly high volume is for example something very odd, if you ask me. Why do some want to kill their ears on porpuse?

This is not thread of the year 2013, nor is it funny. Just because you find it odd and find going to the cinema or going to a disco, where you damage your ears so heavily something, that anyone can do, but find sleeping while the computer is working odd, doesn`t mean, it is in fact odd. Very funny how most humans have set their standards to what is odd and what is not odd so clearly, altough just these stanards are very odd. Going to a disco with extremly high volume is for example something very odd, if you ask me. Why do some want to kill their ears on porpuse?

cpvUtvX.png

You make very clear that you are a provicial person who does not know many different types of people

provincialsomy :lol:

Actually you did described yourself as that 'person' (just remember what you posted in past months with 'knowledge' on different types).

I nominate this for PSYNEWS THREAD OF THE YEAR 2013.

We need more threads about sleeping on computer chairs to the sound of 120mm computer fans spinning at 1200 rpm

Importance of this topic we would never understand at all.

I am very picky when it comes to sleeping locations. The most important thing for me is to be able to lie full-length, because it's very hard for me to fall asleep when I have to bend my legs and I'm not well-rested at all after sleeping in a position like this. A good mattress is also very important for me and the pillow should be quite slim, but not too small, unless the mattress is really good, then I can sleep quite well without any pillow at all.

This might be one of the main reasons why I hardly ever go to festivals, and if I go, then only for the last two days, so that I don't have to sleep there.

Yesterday I did it again and enjoyed it a lot. The sun was going down and the evening was coming. After a long day I were a bit tireda and had a nice, light sleep on the computer chair. The monotonious and calming 120 mm fans were spinning and providing even better sleeping experience. It was really enjoyable.

It seems you are not someone who drinks tea. Otherwise you´d know that black tea changes is effect and is calming, if the tea iself stays longer in the cup. Only if you remove the tea shortly after it was cooked you get the awakening effect of it. If you leave it in for four minutes or longer, it is calming and puts you ina great state for relaxation.

It seems you are not someone who drinks tea. Otherwise you´d know that black tea changes is effect and is calming, if the tea iself stays longer in the cup. Only if you remove the tea shortly after it was cooked you get the awakening effect of it. If you leave it in for four minutes or longer, it is calming and puts you ina great state for relaxation.

Buddha wouldn't describe it better. I must try it once!