Best Power Source Granda version

radi6404

Power Source - Granada, which is the better version  

6 members have voted

1. 1. So which is the best one

• POWER SOURCE - GRANADA ORIGINAL
    • POWER SOURCE - GRANDA (98 REMIX)
    • OTHER MELANCHOLIC TRACK (PLEASE SPECIFY)

Which version of this very track do you prefer, the original version or the remix. This track is one of the most driving and melancholic tracks in goa trance history. It is very melancholic, yet has something positive and uplifting, it is not boring at all but makes the feelings just explode when listening to this masterpeace, I find this track so outstanding and great, it is the definition of power. The atmosphere is like sunshine, rain, snow and wind at the same time on a fresh winterday, so it is absolutely impressive. I prefer the 98 remix, because it has even more power than the original. The strings are better and the synths are more freakin out so it is really an explosion of feelings. Only the volume of the strings could be a bit reduced, but otherwise that version is better and in the top twenty of goa trance history for sure.

Aktually I have two different versions of the Remix, on one of them everything is perfect, even the string volume, I would really love to dance on it playing loud.

The oroiginal:

The original version of Power Source - Granda is also impressive and maybe 2 percent less impressive as the remix. The dense atmosphere, the deep melancholy, the extreme energy, it is definatly a goa trance monster and a huge achievment by the creater of this masterpeace.

No, it is not a weird poll, it is a normal poll, as with any other track or artist. If you don`t find it melancholic, maybe it is the Greek weather that does not alllow you to feel the melancholy in that track, other members on this site agree, that it is melancholic.

No, it is not a weird poll, it is a normal poll, as with any other track or artist. If you don`t find it melancholic, maybe it is the Greek weather that does not alllow you to feel the melancholy in that track, other members on this site agree, that it is melancholic.

It's weird because that third option doesn't belong there.

POWER SOURCE - GRANADA ORIGINAL

POWER SOURCE - GRANDA (98 REMIX)

OTHER MELANCHOLIC TRACK (PLEASE SPECIFY)

-> = weird poll. It's like saying red apples/green apples or any other ROUND fruit? It would make sense if it was red/green/OR yellow apples.

Now to answer your poll about Granada, I prefer the 98 remix. It's much better produced and much more mature.

I'm not Greek (though from a neighboring island only 75 minutes by plane) and this is not a topic about weather but the Greek weather is one of the best around. Sure it can be melancholic. Have you seen Greek sunsets over the islands ?

Goa-Head, there is no need to talk to me like I am a criminal. I am not a fucking criminal and if these small problems, that happen here, make me a criminal, there is no need for you to talk to me at all. The poll is about Granada or Granada Remix, not red and green apples, it is one track and a remix of it, the third option was set for fun, like in other polls, so there`s nothing strange here really. From now on I expect respect and normal language to wards me, just as I show respect and normal langauge to any user here aswell. When you and some others talk to me as if I am a criminal only because of some misunderstandings, that happened here, it is not my problem. As I said in the offtopic thread, any person, who can judge other persons and their postings will see that I am not a hateful person towards anyone. That is why I want to read normal posts from the members here, just like I do to them.

And about Greece, just because the weather is so good it is possible that you may not experience melancholy, because if the weather is very sunny, you will more probably have a positive mood than a negative mood.

Woah, this poll is very weird...

But would love to post couple of other melancholic tracks (Option number 3) that i've got bookmarked, is that allowed?

Yes, if they are similar to Power Source - Granda you are allowed to post them.

• 2 weeks later...

Goa-Head, there is no need to talk to me like I am a criminal. I am not a fucking criminal and if these small problems, that happen here, make me a criminal, there is no need for you to talk to me at all.

From two posts about fruits and weather in Greece it all have ended like that :blink:? WTF just happened here? What kind of connection did You make?