Filteria - Lost in the Wild (SUNCD30) to be released the 1st of november! :)

Guest antic

BTW, please consider for the future an option to allow free digital download for those that ordered physical CDs - I've found that option very useful in other shops (unless it's there and I've missed it)

BTW, please consider for the future an option to allow free digital download for those that ordered physical CDs - I've found that option very useful in other shops (unless it's there and I've missed it)

Hi Antic it isn't on the Suntrip shop but it is if you order through bandcamp. I also ordered through Suntrip shop before I realised doh! Oh well I can wait a few days for cd hah.

Damn, had no clue I could order Suntrip's CDs on Band camp and get access to free instant d/l :-(

I recently bought there Ott's DVD, but it didn't cross my mind Suntrip can be there too.

I have to say, I just bought it again on bandcamp as i couldnt wait hah, and holy fuck was it worth it!

Just.. Wow.

Jannis if you read this bravo my friend :) The most refined and unique Filteria sound yet Imho.

Also just wondering what did Tim Schuldt think of it while working on it? Is he a fan? :P Heh. Sounds like he did some great stuff for you too. :)

I have to say, I just bought it again on bandcamp as i couldnt wait hah, and holy fuck was it worth it!

Just.. Wow.

Jannis if you read this bravo my friend :) The most refined and unique Filteria sound yet Imho.

Also just wondering what did Tim Schuldt think of it while working on it? Is he a fan? :P Heh. Sounds like he did some great stuff for you too. :)

Thank you :) I am happy you enjoy the album! I never asked what Tim thought of it but he said it was a big differences in production compared to the old stuff. He sure did a good job! But the biggest change you hear is because I mix differently now days (and have much more experience) and not to forget that the Mackie mixer was changed for the SSL mixers which are far superior :D

In the future, we'll probably do a cd + download option as well... :) times are changing :P

Please do, it would incentive people to a ) buy faster and b ) acquire digital copy legally. Obviously the latter could work in favor of the whole digital version option as well. You still would have to pay a little bit more to get the CD shipped anyway. IMO the CD+Digital is what people probably prefer, you will get the physical product but also access to it without having to wait for the shipping time. The way Zion604 does it through bandcamp is perfect, obviously in your case you could make it so it pushes toward your own shop more.

Please do, it would incentive people to a ) buy faster and b ) acquire digital copy legally. Obviously the latter could work in favor of the whole digital version option as well. You still would have to pay a little bit more to get the CD shipped anyway. IMO the CD+Digital is what people probably prefer, you will get the physical product but also access to it without having to wait for the shipping time. The way Zion604 does it through bandcamp is perfect, obviously in your case you could make it so it pushes toward your own shop more.

Actually, the option is there as well on the Suntrip Bandcamp for the Filteria cd :)

Cool about the t shirts, they are not on bandcamp yet, héhé :)

We'll try to fix a CD+download link the 1st of january 2014 through our shop... Easier for you guys too as you have much more cd options then just 1 cd now on bandcamp :)

@Anoebis, about bandcamp - does the label and artists get the same cut on CDs sold through Suntrip shop and Bandcamp? I'm not buying as much music nowadays as I did in the past, so I'd like the biggest part of my EUR10 landing with the artists & labels :)

Samples sounds really great, another classic!