Filteria - Lost in the Wild (SUNCD30) to be released the 1st of november! :)

Guest antic

Sorry, got carried away with excitement and missed it they were already posted in Jos' thread :(

Are they? I saw the samples at the Suntrip site but not the Arabesque ones.

Because the topics about this album are scattered on the forum, I simply made a new one :)

Filteria needs no introduction…The king of climaxes, who destroyed the dancefloors all over the world on festivals such as Boom, Antaris, Ozora or SUN is back with his fourth album, called “Lost In The Wild” on his homelabel Suntrip Records!
After his previous album in 2009, Jannis Tzikas kept on searching new original ideas and border-breaking sounds. The result? Another wicked masterpiece! His trademarks; fat climaxes and crazy melodies, are now combined with even more psychedelic effects, acidic sounds and stronger powerful rhythm-sections!
Once again the master has broken all barriers with “Lost in the Wild” : 8 mindblowing dancefloor stormers with a story… In the beginning more deep and slow with trancending melodies, building towards plain sci-ci acidic madness in the middle and the end of the album! The bonus track is a gift to the people who heard Filteria play "Birds" live :)

1. Filteroid (Day @ 2AM)
2. Dog Days Bliss (Album Edit)
3. Food Demon's (Demon's Head Rmx)
4. Life Never Sleeps
5. Lost in the Wild
6. 36th February
7. The Lights of Shibuya
8. Night @ 12PM

Bonus Track
9. Birds Lingua Franca (Live Rmx)
This album is a landmark for all !!!!
So, press play, we’re sure the party will take place both in your head and your body!

For samples

http://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD30/

And if you want to stay updated about the release news:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Suntrip-Records/205061476205185?fref=ts
http://www.filteria.com

SUNCD30_medium.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

I really hope you will like the new album. I have spent so much time on this one, but I felt like I needed it. New inspiration, new life experiences and so on..

I am very happy with the final result and believe all these tracks truly have their own identity. But then again it's not up to me to judge that :P I have recieved very good feedback from audiences all over the world and for that I am really happy. But it's equally important to me that the homelisteners will like it as well. Anyway, here is a small video from Israel this past weekend where I played with a dreamteam lineup (MNWW, Slinky Wizard, Green Nuns, Slinky Nuns, Shidapu and more....)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxbF1OPLEjU The track is Dog Days Bliss which will be on the new album.

Last but not least:

I would like to say a big thank you to all you that supoorted me here on this forum. This is the place where I made my first babysteps 10 years ago... It's hard to grasp that it's been 10 years.. So, thank you and hope you get "Lost in the Wild" (in a positive way ;) )..

All the best / Jannis

Great cover art.

Samples sound great. My two cents on them.

- Filteroid ... sounds nice. Kind of like the more psychedelic sequel to Filtertraces with less harmony.

- Dog Days Bliss ... a big crowd pleaser I imagine. Pretty awesome.

- Food Demons ... a wild runaway train on acid. I also like the ambient elements, atmosphere.

- Life Never Sleeps ... interesting (stand out) sound/melody work.

- Lost In the Wild ... unique synth work.

- 36th February ... sounds a little like Illogic Logic to me with fresh facelift.

- The Lights of Shibuya ... lots of layers, details.

- Night @ 12PM ... I love the less intense, uptempo approach. This adds variety! I'm a big fan when the artist does this.

- BIrds Lingva Franca (2013 Edit) ... Is this really any different than the version on V/A's Opus Iridium?

This album's mere samples are ALOT to take in. Can an album be too psychedelic? :P

Update

Jannis, thank you for taking your time with it. Quality over quantity all the way. I've heard all the samples TWICE.

I'm going to do some deep breathing now to calm down.

Dear Suntrippers!

BIG NEWS!!! :) The new Filteria album, "Lost in the wild" is finally released! :) After his previous album in 2009, Jannis Tzikas kept on searching new original ideas and border-breaking sounds. The result? Another wicked masterpiece! His trademarks; fat climaxes and crazy melodies, are now combined with even more psychedelic effects, acidic sounds and stronger powerful rhythm-sections!
For samples; please check our site:

http://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD30/

And of course, you can order this cd from us directly! :) Also, we have a lot of special deals available in our shop! So have a look around, and we hope you help us to keep goa-trance alive! :)

http://www.suntriprecords.com/shop/

Next is the Cosmic Dimension album, which will be released in 3 weeks

from now! (22th of november).

If you want to stay updated with all our info, parties, samples and special deals... become a friend of our fb account! :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Suntrip-Records/205061476205185

Thanks for all the support and keep goa-trance alive!

Joske Anoebis & Fabien Mars :)

Wow, just listened to all samples and what I'm hearing is fantastic.

I felt a euphoria that I haven't felt in all previous Filteria albums or any other album.

It's al about sunshine and an ultraload of energy.

Hope you have enough copies, Jos. :D Suntrip hits hard this time.

Ordered! :D

Can't waiiiiit! Must say though, I wish you guys were doing the beatspace (Edit: I meant bandcamp) thing where when you order the CD you get the free digital download instantly... Not sure about paying for it twice just to stop the wait for postage hehe. :P Mmm it is Filteria though so maybe I just will. All the best with the release!

Any chance this could go up on bandcamp soon? I am really really tight on money until people actually start paying me, but I would really love to listen to Lost in the Wilderness legally if you know what I mean :(. Also, by the way, the deals in the suntrip store right now are amazing! I wish I wasn't poor.

- Is BIrds Lingva Franca (2013 Edit) any different than the version on Opus Iridium?

This album's mere samples are ALOT to take in. Can an album be too psychedelic? :P

Thank you for your comment Jon :)

Birds Lingva Franca has the same structure as the one on Opus Iridium. But the sounds used are different. There are more layers, different and heavier kick/basline and the overall production is much better than the old one.

I hope the psychedelia level is high enough ;)