Melanchoic morning stuff, which is the best?

radi6404

So here is a list of my favourite melanchoic mornign tracks. All of them are very melanchoic in my opinion and very driving aswell. They all hae beautiful strings and are as dynamic as a winter with 20 times sun and snow in my opinion. They are heavy and driving enough to really let me drift away and have a great melachoic day. Do you like them or do you know similar tracks?.

For me those are:

Very unique oldschool track, one of the best morning tracks

No words needed here, this track is as driving as red clouds in the night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPR81AU_fb8

The remix of Granada is not worse than the original, it has the hard atmosphere just as the original, a perfect track

Otou of time is pretty melanchoic aswell and sounds similar to the above tracks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPY6PK4R_U

This one is great because of the strings, the melodies are a bit simple.

I'll only list upbeat tracks.

Oforia-The Morning Song

California Sunshine-Coming Home & Rain

Space Cat-Deep Rising

SFX-Butterfly Tip

Quantum-When You See The Light

Tandu-Rodeo

Astral Projection vs Trilithon-Burning Up

Guy Sebbag-Reality Values

The Muses Rapt-Spiritual Healing

Oforia-Why Not On Mars?

Blue Planet Corp.-Midian

Chi-A.D.-Pathfinder

Astral Projection-Axis Vo.99

Luna Eclipse-The Return Home (Solar mix)

^^

Yes, that is a great list, I like all of them, especially the second and the third one are impressive in my opinion. The third one history is very melanchoic and sounds undescribable. But the first one is also very serious and melanchoic, no jokes here, that is exactly the style I am looking for, thank you.

What do you think about my list?

I didn't remember that Disco Volante track, it's damn good. I can see where the strings would remind you of Electric Universe but it also reminds a bit of Deviant Electronics. Both artists have a playfulness in their music... I don't know how to describe it, it's like creepy and cute at the same time. I'd actually like to play it early in the night, to get people into a slightly weird atmosphere.

Granada is a bit much for mornings in my view. More of a late night/early morning track, if we're talking about oldschool style parties where the energy peaks in the middle of the night.

Welcome back :)

Two things:

1. It is spelled "melancholic", not "melanchoic".

2. It is spelled "as well", not "aswell".

I'm not a grammar nazi (my English skills are far from being perfect), but you use those two words so often and you said that you want to improve your English, so please start with those two words.

Good thread.

I didn't remember that Disco Volante track, it's damn good. I can see where the strings would remind you of Electric Universe but it also reminds a bit of Deviant Electronics. Both artists have a playfulness in their music... I don't know how to describe it, it's like creepy and cute at the same time. I'd actually like to play it early in the night, to get people into a slightly weird atmosphere.

Granada is a bit much for mornings in my view. More of a late night/early morning track, if we're talking about oldschool style parties where the energy peaks in the middle of the night.

Youare absolutely right, I think the same and that is why I like that kind of tracks so much, especially at this time where leaves are falling and autumn turns to winter, the music mirrors the atmosphere outside.

I like the power source track! it has a sad undertone to it too .. good thread. i find it hard to find melancholy in tracks .. when its trance inducing i associate mostly happiness with it, never sadness , even though i might be crying sometimes .

It´s different to everyone but many trance tracks are happy indeed, MWNN, where would you find sadness there? Green nuns, etc? But boris Blenn, Power source, Oforia, Chi Ad, Morphem, those have sad stuff indeed in my opinion.

Do you really consider this melancholic? It is a very good track and has a drive, it is driving, but it is optimistic and happy, not melancholic at all in my opinion, it is very happy in my opinion to be honest, just like some Amen track, for example Electric Blue. That is not melancholic.

That track is not very melancholic in my opinion. The bassline at times is indeed very melancholic, but that track reminds me of summer and warm times. It is like remembering a great time in summer and somehow has some melancholy and nostaliga in it, but it is also a bit optimistic, like, hey better times will come. About the drive in my opinion it does have the drive I am talking about. Sometimes people really seem to understand what I mean when.

Do you really consider this melancholic? It is a very good track and has a drive, it is driving, but it is optimistic and happy, not melancholic at all in my opinion, it is very happy in my opinion to be honest, just like some Amen track, for example Electric Blue. That is not melancholic.

Yes, I do. The melody sounds dreamy, longing for something that is distant or gone. At 2:15 it sounds a bit brighter, but soon becomes entangled with the same emotions as in the beginning. Let's call it melancholy light.

it is funny to me that some people think for example Spiritual Healing is melancholic and some people think its not.

the break part after the first climax into the second one, is the part of the kick bassline atmosphere and piano solo.

it is INCREDIBLY melancholic

anyone who doesnt agree with that must not know what melancholia means.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...