The Matrix Trilogy

Penzoline

Cloud Atlas & The Matrix (that's the first movie... right) are two of the best productions ever when it comes to motion picture. Reloaded and Revolution is real good action movies, it's like The Fast And The Furious in a sci-fi setting, so with some good friends and some good beers they go down as sincerly good movies.

But! Cloud Atlas & The Matrix is stuff you can watch on your own, extrapolate, analyze, configure.

New action/sci-fi movie by Andy Wachowski and Lana Wachowski is coming in summer 2014.

Jupiter Ascending (Action | Adventure | Sci-Fi - 25 July 2014 (USA))

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1617661/

In a universe where humans are near the bottom of the evolutionary ladder, a young destitute human woman is targeted for assassination by the Queen of the Universe because her very existence threatens to end the Queen's reign.

Jupiter Jones was born under a night sky, with signs predicting that she was destined for great things. Now grown, Jupiter dreams of the stars but wakes up to the cold reality of a job cleaning toilets and an endless run of bad breaks. Only when Caine, a genetically engineered ex-military hunter, arrives on Earth to track her down does Jupiter begin to glimpse the fate that has been waiting for her all along - her genetic signature marks her as next in line for an extraordinary inheritance that could alter the balance of the cosmos.

Well they seem to be on a roll on making these movies. Have to see Cloud Atlas first if they still got it. I think last movie I saw was Speed Racer, and while it had stunning visuals, it had a lot of other problems..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So that would make 6 movies plus the animated shorts?

It could be fantastic or abysmal, not sure which. I loved the original trilogy and any more cannot detract from the originals.

• 2 weeks later...

The lore and universe is very rich, basically there is an endless amount of stories they can tell with prequels. The animated shorts were incredible. I really hope this happens sometime in the future. So as long as they get the proper funding!