Nebula Meltdown - Stardust Chronicles (SUNCD29)

You like your modern goa-trance more subtle, atmospheric and complex? Well, search no longer, the debut Nebula Meltdown-album is exactly what you need!

Kristian Aro, a Finnish artist and dj who is active in the scene for over a decade already, is proud to present his debut album “Stardust Chronicles”!
His style is unique for a “modern goa” artist. His music is more psy-trance influenced, spaced out and subtle acidic instead of typical melodic and euphoric!

It will be released around the beginning of october!
You want samples and info? Wait no longer:

http://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD29/

Tracklist:
1. One Eyed Reptile
2. A Higher Pathway
3. Psychic Beacon
4. Agape Sophia
5. Superluminal Connection
6. Stardust Chronicles
7. Mindstream Continuum
8. Alnitak Sunrise
9. Breakfast on the Balcony

Enjoy the music! And in 6-7 Weeks we can blow you all away with the new Filteria album!! :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Suntrip-Records/205061476205185

SUNCD29_medium.jpg

Hi Anoebis

As a big fan from far away I like to but from you direct the CDs.

When will the Cosmic Dimension LE album be released?

I would like to buy this with Nebula Meltdown & Filteria to save on postage.

Is it possible some how to pre-order all 3 direct through you?

Kind regards :)

haha, ok... Some people start to realise how the Belgian post works... They rip you off :)

Well, the best way to buy cds is like this:

- 1 cd = 3€ shipping (Eur), 3.6€ (world) (and this is only because we send them as <100 gram, while actually they are 101-102 grams)

- 2 cds = 6.5€ shipping (eur), 7.2€ (world), and yes, the same rates apply for 3 cds, because 100-350 grams have the same postage fee...

So in conclusion: it is better to buy 3 cds at once (2€ postage per cd). For 1 or 2 cds the difference is minor, its in both cases 3€. Actually the best is to buy 9 cds (= 12.9€ for eur), but ok, you all have most of the cds I guess, héhé :P

Anyway, don't worry, we won't be out of Nebula Meltdown in 1 month, so you can order both albums at once in nov! :)

ps: Cosmic Dimension will be released nov 22 :) (and after that E-Mantra and Ra will follow... moehahahha)

so maybe i wait for the next 9 suntrip cd's for one big bundle down under :lol:

yeah like i can wait that long!

maybe you could start sending them via stork!

i here they have quite reasonable rates to australia

must be our weather

or girls ;)

haha :) Stork would be awesome!! :) (and don't wait for 9 cds... By then we are bankrupt... :P)

I guess I will pick it up at the Fractal Gate Party then :P Oh man can't wait for it! My body and mind needs some serious trancing!

I'll keep them side for you :)

And yes, Stork, Pigeon, better and less expensive as Belgian post! :D

Got a taste of this on the dancefloor on sunday morning, even if I slept through half of the set, in a chair, in the middle of the dancefloor :D (well, I was a bit too tired...)

Sounded nice, not overwhelmingly drenched in melodies (which still are there). The CD should arrive any day now :)

It's a pretty album I have to say.

The first track is exactly what I was hoping! Agressive and hypnotic sort of goa with insane melodies. Just wicked! Right after it becomes clear that the rest of the album is quite a bit more uplifting, good no matter, but I felt tricked after the first track! A lot of good tracks with an extremely unique style; very blissfull and heavenly, just about exactly what we had heard before on the compilations from Suntrip, some maybe a little less agressive. Every track has an immaculate production and really careful craftmanship. Not a whole lot of bad things to say, however, I did feel like Mindstream Continuum was a bit of a filler.

Though I would like to know is there a plan for an album with this style of nebula https://soundcloud.com/nebulameltdown/nebula-meltdown-mindgroove ? Maybe not Suntrip since you guys already had an album but.. I really want one!

It's a pretty album I have to say.

The first track is exactly what I was hoping! Agressive and hypnotic sort of goa with insane melodies. Just wicked! Right after it becomes clear that the rest of the album is quite a bit more uplifting, good no matter, but I felt tricked after the first track! A lot of good tracks with an extremely unique style; very blissfull and heavenly, just about exactly what we had heard before on the compilations from Suntrip, some maybe a little less agressive. Every track has an immaculate production and really careful craftmanship. Not a whole lot of bad things to say, however, I did feel like Mindstream Continuum was a bit of a filler.

Though I would like to know is there a plan for an album with this style of nebula https://soundcloud.com/nebulameltdown/nebula-meltdown-mindgroove ? Maybe not Suntrip since you guys already had an album but.. I really want one!

Hi and thanks for your comments.! :) I actually made Mindstream Continuum for the album, but Mars&Anoebis wanted it for Shaltu as well. It was the first track after which Alnitak Sunrise was made and they were originally going to be on the album in this order that they are there now. I planned them as the two last dance-tracks of the album. I made a new mix with subtle changes to it, (added more reverb etc) and the bassline was changed from software synth one into one from the Moog Little Phatty Analog Synthesizer like in many other tracks of the album. I never considered to leave it out as it was the track after which I knew there's an album coming out of the creative depths from where this music emerged. :) Regarding future albums, I'm sure there will be another one eventually and I can't yet tell you how it will be but I will do my best to keep it original and an adventure. And there's a remix of a classic early Flying Rhino release track coming up soon too. ;)