aliendna99

fine my jig is up

aliendna99    1

PART 2 of 2

And about Alien, in my opinion he was a very emotional personallity and I could not stand him at all. He always had to have the last word and many characters here did not please him. He was very narrowminded and did not like any kind of psychedelic trance. He used to fight with me a lot and acted like a little insulted kid from time to time, which I did not like at all. It is funny to see people in the age he was to act so immature and respectless towards other personallities or music and similar stuff. I can`t even find teh words for his personallity, but I would describe him as very temper, impulsive and narrowminded. It could easily be distinguished that he is in a hot country like Brazil, since his behaviour did not show any cosmopolity or respect for things he doesn`t like. And by respect I don`t mean that he says, he respects any kind of music, but respect also means that you aktually try other kinds of music, other kinds of food, other kinds of games, other kinds of books and so on. Saying you have respect means nothing.

Alone the fact that he said, he doesn`t like any psytrance made me jump to the wall. Any person who says all tracks of a specific genre, even fi you don`t like it, are very very ignorant

Who are you talking about? Im Alien? or someone else named alien? Im from sweden bro, and I love psytrance so I think you must be referring to someone else. :)

Following your train of thought Radi, I am authorized to say that all Bulgarians are MORONS, RETARTED SONS OF BITCHES, like you. Right?

At Mods: you either do something about Radi, or I will be out of Psynews.

You are the one who JUST said, that I overreact to stuff. Now you are the one who is doing it.. radi obviously didnt mean any offence, he just made an example of people living in hot areas. He chose Brazil as an example. He never said anything bad about Brazil, nor did he say anything bad about Brazilians. Go ahead, I challenge anyone to find any insults. There is none.

Unbelievable, now another old good guy leaves who was contributing a lot to the forum. Thank you so much Radi for ruining psynews. Hope you are happy.

What? what did radi do? Nothing thats what. Im so sick and tired of everyone ganging up against radi for no single reason. Read his posts more carefully next time. He never insulted gay people, and he never insulted brazilians.

Don't do that mate... nobody should make you leave.

We also had 'fights' but... after we talked a lot and had fun, so stay! :)

Nobody made him leave either. Procyon left all by himself.

comon people. stop trying to accuse Radi for Procyon leaving. Do you actually belive that yourselfs? Procyon left all on his own, radi did nothing in this particular case.

Its not Radis fault Procyon thought Radi insulted gay people, and brazilian people

aliendna99    1

Hey, nothing is your fault. There are many people here that are deeply annoyed by Radi's comments and behaviour. He just crossed the line with his last statement, it got him banned, for good hopefully. I'm sick of awful excuses for his constant bullshit. It's like he tries to offend everytime he can. Anyway, there is no drama anymore, the problem is literally gone (you know who I am talking about) - there is no reason for you to leave our community.

Ignore what neurogen/aliendna99 said about you. He mixed you up for saying something you probably haven't said, remember how he said he was drunk out of his mind?

So what if you have said 1 or 2 bad thing, you've done plenty of good things that outweigh the "bad".

Hope you change your mind. It's really sad to see good guys leave.

what do you mean nothing is his fault? Do you actually believe it is radis fault Procyon left?

If that is the case you give radi too much credit, and procyon to little credit.

Procyon left all on his own, he just used radi as an excuse.

You know it, we all know it.

Radi never insulted procyon to push him to leave. For one he didnt even know he was gay. For two, he never insulted gays, even though I can agree what he said about homosexuals COULD be insulting to some.

For three, he never insulted brazil. He used brazil as an example of a warm country.

Comon guys.

Now can you please lock this thread. I do not wish to come back to respond to ludicrous claims from some poeple here.

This is just too much.

ion1zed    23

Jesus Christ what's wrong with some of the people here?

I have a hard time "defending" the music which - in its various genres - should be the lowest common denominator here. I have only one friend with whom I attend parties and talk about the music in "real life". Most of my other friends mock me because they think that only freaks (no, not in a positive way), drug addicts, emotionally deranged and weird people gather at parties and listen to this kind of music.

Of course that's not true, but reading through this thread makes me sad.

Some people should really grow up.

Rotwang    322

I have a hard time "defending" the music which - in its various genres - should be the lowest common denominator here. I have only one friend with whom I attend parties and talk about the music in "real life". Most of my other friends mock me because they think that only freaks (no, not in a positive way), drug addicts, emotionally deranged and weird people gather at parties and listen to this kind of music.

Of course that's not true, but reading through this thread makes me sad.

Would it surprise you to learn that I've received death threats in a newsgroup about mathematics? I'm pretty sure that this being a psytrance forum has nothing to do with it.

• Haha 1

Jason    51

"...bla bla bla..."

These recent scenarios are just a few out of shitloads of times Radi has been an ignorant rude cunt:

Radi insulted Paul Eye when he said that Paul Eye is not a goa fan. Which is a huge insult for someone that identifies himself/herself as one, especially if it has a deep personal meaning (which it did, just read the thread).

Radi said he didn't like the "gay singing" in the track "Shamanix" in a bad way. Which very well is seen as an offense to homosexuals.. (= "gay" being something bad). Especially when confronted just tries to justify his statement in ways that seem sarcastic.

Radi says: "It could easily be distinguished that he is in a hot country like Brazil, since his behaviour did not show any cosmopolity or respect for things he doesn't like.". Which clearly is a negative preconception which insults one's nationality. It implies that the reason for his hypothetical bad behavior is because of the fact him being Brazilian. Who wouldn't feel offended/angry when someone says that non-jokingly.

We don't need this kind of shit. How difficult can it really be to think through your post so it doesn't offend someone on a personal level like that? Trouble-makers should be banned, it doesn't matter if you are doing it on direct purpose or just unintentionally, if you know by being told by people that you are offending them, you are being an asshole if you keep doing it. There is no room for drama here - we are too small of a community for that.

End of story. Lock thread. Move on.

aliendna99    1

End of story. Lock thread. Move on.

the fact that you chose to paraphrase me as me saying "bla bla bla" shows;

a. you have no respect for me or what I have to say. Which you should have because you are the sole reason this thread ever happened, therefore you are the sole reason for everything this thread made happen. I had left neurogen behind me, but you decided to take it upon yourself to remind me, and I took it as a threat, the admins could read the PMs to verify this.

b. you have no courtesy to even acknowledge what im saying, for its face value, even if you dont respect it. (meaning everything I said was completely valid and neither immature, redicolous, wrongful, inaccurate or insensitive. Yet you chose to paraphrase it as "bla bla bla" which is extremely derogatory and quite arrogant.)

which means why should anyone have respect for you, or acknowledge what you have to say for its face value.

but yes, agreed, please shut down thread no more good can come out of it.

Jason    51

the fact that you chose to paraphrase me as me saying "bla bla bla" shows;

a. you have no respect for me or what I have to say. Which you should have because you are the sole reason this thread ever happened, therefore you are the sole reason for everything this thread made happen. I had left neurogen behind me, but you decided to take it upon yourself to remind me, and I took it as a threat, the admins could read the PMs to verify this.

b. you have no courtesy to even acknowledge what im saying, for its face value, even if you dont respect it. (meaning everything I said was completely valid and neither immature, redicolous, wrongful, inaccurate or insensitive. Yet you chose to paraphrase it as "bla bla bla" which is extremely derogatory and quite arrogant.)

which means why should anyone have respect for you, or acknowledge what you have to say for its face value.

but yes, agreed, please shut down thread no more good can come out of it.

I never wanted to fucking say who you were to anybody, THAT'S why I PM'd you. Then you fucking talk shit about me in a public thread saying I'm threatening you making me look like a complete asshole. YOU were the one taking this public. I simply wanted to TALK to you to know how you were thinking and in the middle of the fucking discussion you make this thread. And now you're blaming me for the outcome of this thread? You gotta be shitting me. I referred to your post as "bla bla bla", yes, because that's exactly what it is, it's bullshit that never should have been said - you're defending the guy that is the root of all this shit. You can go ahead and leave now, thank you.

pedro    7

Radi = troll, troll, troll.

Always was. From the very beginning.

ion1zed    23

No, he's not a troll.

A troll does things like that on purpose. He just doesn't know better and he never will.

This thread should be locked. Nothing good will come out of it.

aliendna99    1

I never wanted to fucking say who you were to anybody, THAT'S why I PM'd you. Then you fucking talk shit about me in a public thread saying I'm threatening you making me look like a complete asshole. YOU were the one taking this public. I simply wanted to TALK to you to know how you were thinking and in the middle of the fucking discussion you make this thread. And now you're blaming me for the outcome of this thread? You gotta be shitting me. I referred to your post as "bla bla bla", yes, because that's exactly what it is, it's bullshit that never should have been said - you're defending the guy that is the root of all this shit. You can go ahead and leave now, thank you.

I didnt know your intentions because they werent clear. Why would you even start to PM me about the neurogen issue in the first place. Seems like its none of your business and that you should leave such matters alone, and respect my wish to anonymity as the admins did. Why should you not do that aswell.

And as for radi, yes im defending him. Simply because noone else is. I cannot stand to see a whole forum picking on him. I did aswell, but I had a very big eye opener about the whole thing and I feel everyone is reading between the lines in his words, mistakingly. But you know that I have already told you so.

I think everyone is misunderstanding him. Like I said, I did aswell, but that changed.

Again, yes Im defending him becuase noone else is. He is not a bad guy, he can be clumpsy as to how he expresses himself. Yes. But he is not a bad guy.

and yes, I will leave dont worry. As soon as this thread is finished

ion1zed    23

Would it surprise you to learn that I've received death threats in a newsgroup about mathematics? I'm pretty sure that this being a psytrance forum has nothing to do with it.

Sadly, probably not. It happens when people are passionate about something, I guess.

To be honest, I think it's just human nature, but from time to time I tend to forget that and really think we could all get along :)

Jason    51

I didnt know your intentions because they werent clear. Why would you even start to PM me about the neurogen issue in the first place. Seems like its none of your business and that you should leave such matters alone, and respect my wish to anonymity as the admins did. Why should you not do that aswell.

And as for radi, yes im defending him. Simply because noone else is. I cannot stand to see a whole forum picking on him. I did aswell, but I had a very big eye opener about the whole thing and I feel everyone is reading between the lines in his words, mistakenly.

I think everyone is misunderstanding him. Like I said, I did aswell, but that changed.

Again, yes Im defending him becuase noone else is. He is not a bad guy, he can be clumpsy as to how he expresses himself. Yes. But he is not a bad guy.

and yes, I will leave dont worry. As soon as this thread is finished dont you worry, I shall not return!

I did say that you were neurogen in a thread, but an admin removed it and explained why. I understood I did wrong by posting that and that's why I contacted you personally instead. I hoped we could have a discussion, man to man, about what happened and what was happening, but you needed attention so much that you had to make this very topic, right? A cry for help?

Clumpsy? Yeah, very clumpsy. Too fucking clumpsy. Ban-able-clumpsy. He shouldn't be in a forum if he can't express himself normally without creating "unintentional" insults. You don't let blind people drive, because people can, and will be hurt (../offended...) even if it isn't intentional.

aliendna99    1

I did say that you were neurogen in a thread, but an admin removed it and explained why. I understood I did wrong by posting that and that's why I contacted you personally. I hoped we could have a discussion, man to man about what happened and what was happening, but you needed attention so much that you had to make this very topic.

Clumpsy? Yeah, very clumpsy. Too fucking clumpsy. Ban-able-clumpsy. He shouldn't be in a forum if he can't express himself normally without creating "unintentional" insults. You don't let blind people drive, because people can, and will be hurt (/offended) even if it wasn't intended.

man to man? what are you talking about?

what made you think it was any of your business to begin with?!?

what do you mean what was happening and what had happened? jesus you act like this is some court of law and that im on trial or something.

who do you think you are? some ego... Some fukin ego you have.

aliendna99    1

but yeah please go on living your life happy that you are a big man, that can look down on people like Radi. Does it make you feel good? to pick on weaker people? Does it make you feel stronger?

either you were a bully in school or you were the bullied one.

dont pick on people. its not nice. from an adult perspective it just makes you look quite sad.

it is clear as night and day that radi mean no offense, especially when he explains himself which he does very nicely. yet you keep putting him down. it makes me sick tbh.

Jason    51

man to man? what are you talking about?

what made you think it was any of your business to begin with?!?

what do you mean what was happening and what had happened? jesus you act like this is some court of law and that im on trial or something.

who do you think you are? some ego... Some fukin ego you have.

I don't care how formal it sounded to you, but I wanted to know why the hell you came back after the Colin-argument after swearing never to come back. And what made me sick and angry was that you came back to defend the Radi individual. I was sick of it.

I bet that is your standard phrase, "some ego...". What do you even mean by that, like you are so humble, LOL. Being obnoxious. Spamming Colin. Leaving. Coming back and saying that you "hate him with all your heart". Now that's pathetic. "I was drunk", Yeah right - I don't believe that for a second.

aliendna99    1

I don't care how formal it sounded to you, but I wanted to know why the hell you came back after the Colin-argument after swearing never to come back. And what made me sick and angry was that you came back to defend the Radi individual. I was sick of it.

I bet that is your standard phrase, "some ego...". What do you even mean by that, like you are so humble, LOL. Being obnoxious. Spamming Colin. Leaving. Coming back and saying that you "hate him with all your heart". Now that's pathetic.

first i never swore not come back. second i came back for the love for psy trance.

i came back as another user. aliendna. this user never did anything wrong on this forum.

why couldnt you just leave it alone.

why did you feel you should bring it up? noone else did? what makes you so special? .. do you see now what i mean with big ego or should i explain further.

everyone has a right to 2nd chance, as do I.

yeah i still hate colin with all my heart. so? many people hate many different people, do you got a problem with that? then that is YOUR problem. not mine.

standard phrase? ive never used that phrase before in my life actually.

aliendna99    1

and yes, someone has to stick up for the weaker to bullies like you. you should be ashamed of yourself man.

Panoptes    45

A pattern I've noticed is that people who announce that they're leaving psynews never end up leaving.

Can you guys just put this all behind and delete these stupid threads.

I do enjoy drama at times, but this is just pathetic.

• Like 1

Jason    51

first i never swore not come back. second i came back for the love for psy trance.

i came back as another user. aliendna. this user never did anything wrong on this forum.

why couldnt you just leave it alone.

why did you feel you should bring it up? noone else did? what makes you so special? .. do you see now what i mean with big ego or should i explain further.

everyone has a right to 2nd chance, as do I.

yeah i still hate colin with all my heart. so? many people hate many different people, do you got a problem with that? then that is YOUR problem. not mine.

standard phrase? ive never used that phrase before in my life actually.

"I hate OOOD with all my heart" crossed the line. If you really wanted to put it behind you, you should've never had said that. People started asking you why and you just said "I happen to know him". I felt like people deserved to know.

aliendna99    1

"I hate OOOD with all my heart" crossed the line. If you really wanted to put it behind you, you should've never had said that. People started asking you why and you just said "I happen to know him". I felt like people deserved to know.

aha! so you DID wanted people to know.

yet you just said one page ago you never wanted to tell anyone i was neurogen. you just wanted to have a "man to man " chat.

liar! lol.

so me taking the whole PM thing from you as a threat was right afterall. Im glad we got that straightened out.

Jason    51

aha! so you DID wanted people to know.

yet you just said one page ago you never wanted to tell anyone i was neurogen. you just wanted to have a "man to man " chat.

liar! lol.

Oh wow, you got me... Yawn.

I also said that I did say it in a public post, but it got deleted and I contacted you personally instead because it was more right to do.

EDIT: Panoptes is right, this is pathetic. And therefore I don't care who thinks who's right or wrong. I leave this conversation now. Mark my words.

aliendna99    1

excuses buddy. lame excuses. now are you done ? youre starting to get embarrasing tbh.

i mean if you want me to leave, then simply stop talking to me. extremely simple!

Rotwang    322

This thread is now about false-coloured sunsets:

nTEE3Xu.jpg

YVZNAlI.jpg

GKb7JhW.jpg

QxM1DFv.jpg

hiXyG83.jpg