fine my jig is up

aliendna99

Reading this topic and playing detective searching older posts & topics mentioned here was (mostly) a guilty pleasure.

Great time to stop just reading and start posting on psynews <_<. The same feelings has to have guy who walks into a store five minutes before lunch break.

sheesh! I have an AMAZING past 5 weeks going to 4 festivals, enjoying my psy family at each - while the internet family gets in a massive knife fight ;(

just remember only so much communication can be translated well in text. we dont always know each other's humor or can even translate that well. that said - if you take things too seriously, dont start a fight seeing as people dont back down, but only continue the problem. It was nice to see some apologies whiles other still say 'f*ck it!' (punches) childs play, man!

I love this community - so come at me! I'll smack you around with hugs N shit 8)

It always amazed me, when someone who's reading the same posts as me is interpreting them completely different. It's like splitted personality, one reads I'dont like it and the mind transforms it into I hate you and everything you stand for.

• 2 weeks later...

...radi is not a bad person, he's very clumsy in the words he is using (hence my signature!) internet doesn't help i'm sure if we met the guy we'll have a laugh and like him

aliendna99 I wish you could stay, to be honest here most of the time i'm reading the Psytrance section only, not too interested in the other sections except Reviews. You are talking about music, your posts are useful and relevant, just stand back and come back it would be nice for the forum IMO.

I've never had a problem with Elysium. His tone could be abrasive, but I largely agreed with what he was saying and (at least from what I saw) he saved his ire for worthy targets, such as incompetent or corrupt people in the music business. He's worked with a good part of the psytrance scene and seems to get on well with all those artists, so I tend to trust his reportage.

To me, that 'I don't care about trance' business sounded like facetiousness born out of frustration. It's clear he does care, or he wouldn't be so critical of the psytrance scene.

I'm not out to change anyone's mind about him, and I'm open to changing my mind if I see a situation where he was excessively mean. But I see it as a clash of personalities and communication styles, nothing more.