fine my jig is up

aliendna99

I have a hard time "defending" the music which - in its various genres - should be the lowest common denominator here. I have only one friend with whom I attend parties and talk about the music in "real life". Most of my other friends mock me because they think that only freaks (no, not in a positive way), drug addicts, emotionally deranged and weird people gather at parties and listen to this kind of music.

Of course that's not true, but reading through this thread makes me sad.

Would it surprise you to learn that I've received death threats in a newsgroup about mathematics? I'm pretty sure that this being a psytrance forum has nothing to do with it.

• Haha 1

End of story. Lock thread. Move on.

the fact that you chose to paraphrase me as me saying "bla bla bla" shows;

a. you have no respect for me or what I have to say. Which you should have because you are the sole reason this thread ever happened, therefore you are the sole reason for everything this thread made happen. I had left neurogen behind me, but you decided to take it upon yourself to remind me, and I took it as a threat, the admins could read the PMs to verify this.

b. you have no courtesy to even acknowledge what im saying, for its face value, even if you dont respect it. (meaning everything I said was completely valid and neither immature, redicolous, wrongful, inaccurate or insensitive. Yet you chose to paraphrase it as "bla bla bla" which is extremely derogatory and quite arrogant.)

which means why should anyone have respect for you, or acknowledge what you have to say for its face value.

but yes, agreed, please shut down thread no more good can come out of it.

I never wanted to fucking say who you were to anybody, THAT'S why I PM'd you. Then you fucking talk shit about me in a public thread saying I'm threatening you making me look like a complete asshole. YOU were the one taking this public. I simply wanted to TALK to you to know how you were thinking and in the middle of the fucking discussion you make this thread. And now you're blaming me for the outcome of this thread? You gotta be shitting me. I referred to your post as "bla bla bla", yes, because that's exactly what it is, it's bullshit that never should have been said - you're defending the guy that is the root of all this shit. You can go ahead and leave now, thank you.

I didnt know your intentions because they werent clear. Why would you even start to PM me about the neurogen issue in the first place. Seems like its none of your business and that you should leave such matters alone, and respect my wish to anonymity as the admins did. Why should you not do that aswell.

And as for radi, yes im defending him. Simply because noone else is. I cannot stand to see a whole forum picking on him. I did aswell, but I had a very big eye opener about the whole thing and I feel everyone is reading between the lines in his words, mistakingly. But you know that I have already told you so.

I think everyone is misunderstanding him. Like I said, I did aswell, but that changed.

Again, yes Im defending him becuase noone else is. He is not a bad guy, he can be clumpsy as to how he expresses himself. Yes. But he is not a bad guy.

and yes, I will leave dont worry. As soon as this thread is finished

Would it surprise you to learn that I've received death threats in a newsgroup about mathematics? I'm pretty sure that this being a psytrance forum has nothing to do with it.

Sadly, probably not. It happens when people are passionate about something, I guess.

To be honest, I think it's just human nature, but from time to time I tend to forget that and really think we could all get along :)

I did say that you were neurogen in a thread, but an admin removed it and explained why. I understood I did wrong by posting that and that's why I contacted you personally. I hoped we could have a discussion, man to man about what happened and what was happening, but you needed attention so much that you had to make this very topic.

Clumpsy? Yeah, very clumpsy. Too fucking clumpsy. Ban-able-clumpsy. He shouldn't be in a forum if he can't express himself normally without creating "unintentional" insults. You don't let blind people drive, because people can, and will be hurt (/offended) even if it wasn't intended.

man to man? what are you talking about?

what made you think it was any of your business to begin with?!?

what do you mean what was happening and what had happened? jesus you act like this is some court of law and that im on trial or something.

who do you think you are? some ego... Some fukin ego you have.

but yeah please go on living your life happy that you are a big man, that can look down on people like Radi. Does it make you feel good? to pick on weaker people? Does it make you feel stronger?

either you were a bully in school or you were the bullied one.

dont pick on people. its not nice. from an adult perspective it just makes you look quite sad.

it is clear as night and day that radi mean no offense, especially when he explains himself which he does very nicely. yet you keep putting him down. it makes me sick tbh.

I don't care how formal it sounded to you, but I wanted to know why the hell you came back after the Colin-argument after swearing never to come back. And what made me sick and angry was that you came back to defend the Radi individual. I was sick of it.

I bet that is your standard phrase, "some ego...". What do you even mean by that, like you are so humble, LOL. Being obnoxious. Spamming Colin. Leaving. Coming back and saying that you "hate him with all your heart". Now that's pathetic.

first i never swore not come back. second i came back for the love for psy trance.

i came back as another user. aliendna. this user never did anything wrong on this forum.

why couldnt you just leave it alone.

why did you feel you should bring it up? noone else did? what makes you so special? .. do you see now what i mean with big ego or should i explain further.

everyone has a right to 2nd chance, as do I.

yeah i still hate colin with all my heart. so? many people hate many different people, do you got a problem with that? then that is YOUR problem. not mine.

standard phrase? ive never used that phrase before in my life actually.

A pattern I've noticed is that people who announce that they're leaving psynews never end up leaving.

Can you guys just put this all behind and delete these stupid threads.

I do enjoy drama at times, but this is just pathetic.

• Like 1

"I hate OOOD with all my heart" crossed the line. If you really wanted to put it behind you, you should've never had said that. People started asking you why and you just said "I happen to know him". I felt like people deserved to know.

aha! so you DID wanted people to know.

yet you just said one page ago you never wanted to tell anyone i was neurogen. you just wanted to have a "man to man " chat.

liar! lol.

so me taking the whole PM thing from you as a threat was right afterall. Im glad we got that straightened out.

Sunsets do not exist in those colors on reality! How dare you insinuate such a thing? :angry:

I obviously insinuated no such thing. What are you, [insert offensive national stereotype I've just made up] or something?

Yes. He's an immensely disagreeable person. He's been banned from Psynews numerous times over the years, kept coming back with the promise that he wouldn't cause any trouble, but drama follows him around like a bad scent. Eventually he admitted he had no interest in psytrance any more and just posted to wind people up, so we told him to piss off.

yeah, total fuckwit

i burned all of his cd's!

Isn't internet great... :P

I wasn't here for 2 days, on other forums I told everyone to come here cause here it is really about the music... And then you read all this shit! Aaah, people :)

Don't take internet too serious... Make sure you love the music and concentrate on that, if you don't get along with eachother... Ignore!

(but well, I have to admit Radi was a pain in the ass, even for me... while the Swedish drunk guy (lol, the name is too hard to remember) did a BIG amount of usefull posts about music :) )

A pattern I've noticed is that people who announce that they're leaving psynews never end up leaving.

One of the things you learn from years on Psynews, is that you can turn your back on a member, but never turn your back on Psynews.