fine my jig is up

aliendna99

Don't you think "forever" is too severe a sentence? And that everybody deserves 2nd, 3rd, 4th...chances? I really had troubles with Elysium, but I also believe we are beings in constant transformation, and I want to believe he will be back someday, more productive and friendly.

For Elysium no. He had 1,2,3,4...10 chances. I have lost count of how many times he has been banned and came back. And every time it's the same routine. He comes back (most of the times to promote a new single/album), he acts friendly for 2-3 weeks and then starts to act Elysium-ish again. Banned and repeat. The last time he openly admitted that he doesn't care for psytrance and only comes here to piss/troll people. Therefore we decided to ban him forever.

For Elysium no. He had 1,2,3,4...10 chances. I have lost count of how many times he has been banned and came back. And every time it's the same routine. He comes back (most of the times to promote a new single/album), he acts friendly for 2-3 weeks and then starts to act Elysium-ish again. Banned and repeat. The last time he openly admitted that he doesn't care for psytrance and only comes here to piss/troll people. Therefore we decided to ban him forever.

Lol, I wish I were here when those things happened, it must have bee very very funny to read those things and how he fights a lot and the big arguments. But probably he went too far so it is understandable he is banned.

And about Alien, in my opinion he was a very emotional personallity and I could not stand him at all. He always had to have the last word and many characters here did not please him. He was very narrowminded and did not like any kind of psychedelic trance. He used to fight with me a lot and acted like a little insulted kid from time to time, which I did not like at all. It is funny to see people in the age he was to act so immature and respectless towards other personallities or music and similar stuff. I can`t even find teh words for his personallity, but I would describe him as very temper, impulsive and narrowminded. It could easily be distinguished that he is in a hot country like Brazil, since his behaviour did not show any cosmopolity or respect for things he doesn`t like. And by respect I don`t mean that he says, he respects any kind of music, but respect also means that you aktually try other kinds of music, other kinds of food, other kinds of games, other kinds of books and so on. Saying you have respect means nothing.

Alone the fact that he said, he doesn`t like any psytrance made me jump to the wall. Any person who says all tracks of a specific genre, even fi you don`t like it, are very very ignorant

It could easily be distinguished that he is in a hot country like Brazil, since his behaviour did not show any cosmopolity or respect for things he doesn`t like.

Radi I don't understand what is your point saying that. Could you please elaborate more on this?

It could easily be distinguished that he is in a hot country like Brazil, since his behaviour did not show any cosmopolity or respect for things he doesn`t like

Following your train of thought Radi, I am authorized to say that all Bulgarians are MORONS, RETARTED SONS OF BITCHES, like you. Right?

At Mods: you either do something about Radi, or I will be out of Psynews.

Pfft, really? We can't go three days without someone else threatening to leave?

Radi: please apologise for your ridiculous slight against Brazilian people, and also your comments about what you think gay people sound like in another thread. Both were incredibly silly and offensive.

Yes Rotwang, I let that gross comment on homosexuality pass because I didn't want to cause a tsunami in Psynews. And Radi was talking about me, we know that.

Rotwang, this year - Psynews related - I had a great joy: to have the opportunity to apologize to you, something I wanted so hard. Thanks for your understanding and accepting it

That said, I want my account deleted. I am not going to be polite here: the reason is RADI.

This is my last post here. I thank you guys for the great experience of sharing our love for electronic music. And I apologize for any offense I did.

Rotwang, I ask you as a moderator to delete my account.

Thank you.

Following your train of thought Radi, I am authorized to say that all Bulgarians are MORONS, RETARTED SONS OF BITCHES, like you. Right?

I only meant by that that Alien was acting with a lot of temper, which is normal for soutehrn countries like Brazil in this example and also other countries. Nothing bad meant by there, but people from southern countries often act with a lot of temper. The other things like being ignorant towards psychedelic trance was not meant in general to Brazil people but only towards people like Alien. If you misunderstood me, here you have the answer. If you think I am wrong with saying southern people react with more temper than northern people, than that is probably wrong, otherwise the phrase Italian temper would not exist, but it does

Yes Rotwang, I let that gross comment on homosexuality pass because I didn't want to cause a tsunami in Psynews. And Radi was talking about me, we know that.

Think what you want. It is the first time now that I ever read that you are homosexual, really, I can put my hand in fire that I did not know you are homosexual. Also I have nothing against homosexual people, I just used gay to describe the opening vocal on Shamanix because I did not know how else to describe it. I have nothing against gays and lesibans and I have big respect for Tatsu for example. I did not know you are gay and I apologize if I have offended you by that, it was not my intention.

Anyone who knows me for a long time knows, that I have nothing gainst gays and lesbians. I had great talks with Tatsu, we talked in other places than psynews privately and we always had good talk, a very nice and hepful personallity. If she would be here right now she would confirm that I have nothing against gays and Lesbians.

Think what you want. It is the first time now that I ever read that you are homosexual, really, I can put my hand in fire that I did not know you are homosexual. Also I have nothing against homosexual people, I just used gay to describe the opening vocal on Shamanix because I did not know how else to describe it. I have nothing against gays and lesibans and I have big respect for Tatsu for example. I did not know you are gay and I apologize if I have offended you by that, it was not my intention.

Came back to shed some light on this: you mentioned in a post a couple of months ago that you didn't understand why people got angered at you for you posting graphic photos of minors you have a fetish for, while it was alright to discuss homosexuality in Psynews, while there was another topic where I was talking about my former BF. So, in your mind, Radi, paedophilia and homosexuality walk hand in hand. This is what I am talking about. But it does not matter anymore.
This will be indeed the last post I write here. Sadly, it was to you and about you...

As everyo

Came back to shed some light on this: you mentioned in a post a couple of months ago that you didn't understand why people got angered at you for you posting graphic photos of minors you have a fetish for, while it was alright to discuss homosexuality in Psynews, while there was another topic where I was talking about my former BF. So, in your mind, Radi, paedophilia and homosexuality walk hand in hand. This is what I am talking about. But it does not matter anymore.
This will be indeed the last post I write here. Sadly, it was to you and about you...

NO, it really doesn`t matter. First of all I am not pedophile, I am chatting and meeting 20 year old girls.

Second, do you think I lie that I did not know you are gay. I really did not know it. I don`t know when you said that and even if you said that when I was here, I forgot. Every day things happen so I really don`t remember who is what, especially not about users who are not very active, like you most of the time. So if you think I lie that I did not know you are gay, it is your own fault. Anyone who knows me longer will know that I don`t lie about such things. When Rotwang returns, he will confirm that what I say here is true and that I don`t lie about such things.

I only remember about talking about foot fetish and comparing it with gay and Lesbian and I still do think that foot fetish is not one bit worse than gay or Lesbian, all of those are more or less alternative desires, that are/were not respected well in the past. Now gay and lesbian are being respect well in most countries and in future foot fetish and similar fetishes will also be respected better. Altough foot fetish is different to gay and lesbian, it is similar in the matter of respect, because many people don`t respet foot fetish for example. Now I don`t want to go in this silly discussion. That is, I did not know that you are gay and the Shamanix posts had nothign to do with you, if you don`t believe me, I don`t care.

Rotwang, this year - Psynews related - I had a great joy: to have the opportunity to apologize to you, something I wanted so hard. Thanks for your understanding and accepting it

That said, I want my account deleted. I am not going to be polite here: the reason is RADI.

This is my last post here. I thank you guys for the great experience of sharing our love for electronic music. And I apologize for any offense I did.

Thank you.

Don't do that mate... nobody should make you leave.

We also had 'fights' but... after we talked a lot and had fun, so stay! :)

Unbelievable, now another old good guy leaves who was contributing a lot to the forum. Thank you so much Radi for ruining psynews. Hope you are happy.

I did not ruin anything. If you think I ruined anything, than it is your fault. If Tatsu was here, she would confirm that what I say is the truth. My post about shamanix had nothing to do with procyon and today is the first time I even get to know he is gay at all. I even said earlier I have nothing against gays and lesbians, you can look for it on old posts, if you don`t believe me, your fault. If procyon leaves it is because he has something personal against me and looks for reasons

Procyon is a guy who contributed to this community and it's pitty to see him leaving because of twat who opens gazillion topics about his favorite artists, attacks people who disagree with him and being rude in almost every topic.

I hardly want to post here anymore in serious and music related topics thanks to Radi and his worshiping of some artists, there is no good topics or disscusions anymore and it's sad to see that somebody can insult people based on his nationality, sexuality or whatever without being punished. You guys gave him a lot of credit and it's sad to see that Psynews is going that way.

My 0,02$

When Rotwang returns, he will confirm that what I say here is true and that I don`t lie about such things.

How on Earth would I know that?

That is, I did not know that you are gay and the Shamanix posts had nothign to do with you, if you don`t believe me, I don`t care.

Well, you should care. Whether you mean to be offensive or are just appallingly ignorant, you should stop. But you never stop, no matter how many times you've been asked, and now another valued member wants to leave Psynews because of it. Usually I'd ask Insejn and RTP's permission first, but I'm going to go ahead and give you a temporary ban because I'm sufficiently confident they'd agree with me if they were here right now. When the ban is lifted your behaviour had better be noticeably, and permanently, improved; otherwise you'll be joining Kris.

No need to thank me; it was a joy for me as well, since our previous disagreements were as much my fault as yours.

I'm not going to do that yet. Give it a day and ask me again if you still feel the same way, but we'd all much rather you didn't.

Radi asked me to post his words...

bbr-raddii.jpg

Well i said him that he deserved but he don't agree. Also he thinks that i will forward every his word that he wants but no way...

He also said that every good man left and only haters stays :lol:

I love me some off-topic drama! Why people get worked up about things other people say on the internet is completely beyond me.

Do not take anything seriously ever.

Ow and procyon, please stay. :)

• Like 1

I had to go to the bank and I so I had time to think about what happened. I will be honest to you all: I feel deeply ashamed. I feel ashamed for I am always trying to say nice things, to say that I am trying to be a better person day after day. And all of a sudden, boom!, I just needed a push from a person like Radi to go shoving and knee-jerking like he does. I feel I am being hypocrit. Did I really need to call him "son of a bitch", if it makes me equal to him and his offenses? Does it matter? To me, it does. A lot. Psynews and every site I am a member of, is like a circle of friends. Interned may be indeed a weird world, but our personality, desires and sorrows are seen thru our typed words. You don't know me personally, but when I offend other people in the personal level I lose sleep.

I am a drama-free person, but I like to respect and be respected too. Right now I feel very uncomfortable. Can't explain in words.

The saddest thing to me is that Psynews was the last link I had with the psychedelic trance world: I don't go to parties anymore, I don't organize them like I did in the past. But being here kept the flame burning.

Well, thanks for your support and kind words. But I will really go out.

Rotwang, you can really delete my account. I won't return here again.

Best regards to you all.

PART 1 of 2

I am completely lost here. Could someone explain what happened to Neurogen, Colin, Paradox, ME? I don't remember having any argument with any of them.

Its ok if you dont remember. I put it all in the past aswell, just that user Paradox reminded me when he starting writing PMs to me saying he knew who I was. I would gladly have just let it be the past but he broght it up again...

I had already forgiven you brother.

Come on man. There's no reason to leave a forum (twice) over an internet drama.

I didnt leave this time over any internet drama. I handled myself good this time around. I progressed. I matured.

We didn't say anything because we didn't want to cause any unnecessary trouble. You weren't banned, you just chose to leave and come back with a new identity, and we saw no reason not to respect your desire for anonymity.

That's what you said last time. If you change your mind again there's really no need for the smoke and mirrors stuff. You're still welcome here.

What are you talking about?

why i left last time was due to the entire fuckin forum went against me, and EVERYONE stood behind colin, absolutely with their tounge up his arse. Not one person stood beside me, and I still feel like I was not entierly in the wrong. Sure, I acted very immature and over-reactive - but I was EXTREMELY provoced, and anyone whos been drunk before know how you can react. Everyone went against me at the same time.

People weren't trying to help Colin out because they thought he needed it. People were responding to the unprovoked insults that Neurogen was throwing at Colin with the derision that they felt those insults deserved.

He won't. He's permabanned.

Unprovoked? Too bad the LIVE vs LIVE thread has since been cleansed, but it was NOT unprovoked.

PART 2 of 2

And about Alien, in my opinion he was a very emotional personallity and I could not stand him at all. He always had to have the last word and many characters here did not please him. He was very narrowminded and did not like any kind of psychedelic trance. He used to fight with me a lot and acted like a little insulted kid from time to time, which I did not like at all. It is funny to see people in the age he was to act so immature and respectless towards other personallities or music and similar stuff. I can`t even find teh words for his personallity, but I would describe him as very temper, impulsive and narrowminded. It could easily be distinguished that he is in a hot country like Brazil, since his behaviour did not show any cosmopolity or respect for things he doesn`t like. And by respect I don`t mean that he says, he respects any kind of music, but respect also means that you aktually try other kinds of music, other kinds of food, other kinds of games, other kinds of books and so on. Saying you have respect means nothing.

Alone the fact that he said, he doesn`t like any psytrance made me jump to the wall. Any person who says all tracks of a specific genre, even fi you don`t like it, are very very ignorant

Who are you talking about? Im Alien? or someone else named alien? Im from sweden bro, and I love psytrance so I think you must be referring to someone else. :)

You are the one who JUST said, that I overreact to stuff. Now you are the one who is doing it.. radi obviously didnt mean any offence, he just made an example of people living in hot areas. He chose Brazil as an example. He never said anything bad about Brazil, nor did he say anything bad about Brazilians. Go ahead, I challenge anyone to find any insults. There is none.

Unbelievable, now another old good guy leaves who was contributing a lot to the forum. Thank you so much Radi for ruining psynews. Hope you are happy.

What? what did radi do? Nothing thats what. Im so sick and tired of everyone ganging up against radi for no single reason. Read his posts more carefully next time. He never insulted gay people, and he never insulted brazilians.

Don't do that mate... nobody should make you leave.

We also had 'fights' but... after we talked a lot and had fun, so stay! :)

Nobody made him leave either. Procyon left all by himself.

comon people. stop trying to accuse Radi for Procyon leaving. Do you actually belive that yourselfs? Procyon left all on his own, radi did nothing in this particular case.

Its not Radis fault Procyon thought Radi insulted gay people, and brazilian people

Hey, nothing is your fault. There are many people here that are deeply annoyed by Radi's comments and behaviour. He just crossed the line with his last statement, it got him banned, for good hopefully. I'm sick of awful excuses for his constant bullshit. It's like he tries to offend everytime he can. Anyway, there is no drama anymore, the problem is literally gone (you know who I am talking about) - there is no reason for you to leave our community.

Ignore what neurogen/aliendna99 said about you. He mixed you up for saying something you probably haven't said, remember how he said he was drunk out of his mind?

So what if you have said 1 or 2 bad thing, you've done plenty of good things that outweigh the "bad".

Hope you change your mind. It's really sad to see good guys leave.

what do you mean nothing is his fault? Do you actually believe it is radis fault Procyon left?

If that is the case you give radi too much credit, and procyon to little credit.

Procyon left all on his own, he just used radi as an excuse.

You know it, we all know it.

Radi never insulted procyon to push him to leave. For one he didnt even know he was gay. For two, he never insulted gays, even though I can agree what he said about homosexuals COULD be insulting to some.

For three, he never insulted brazil. He used brazil as an example of a warm country.

Comon guys.

Now can you please lock this thread. I do not wish to come back to respond to ludicrous claims from some poeple here.

This is just too much.

Jesus Christ what's wrong with some of the people here?

I have a hard time "defending" the music which - in its various genres - should be the lowest common denominator here. I have only one friend with whom I attend parties and talk about the music in "real life". Most of my other friends mock me because they think that only freaks (no, not in a positive way), drug addicts, emotionally deranged and weird people gather at parties and listen to this kind of music.

Of course that's not true, but reading through this thread makes me sad.

Some people should really grow up.