fine my jig is up

aliendna99

someone caught up to me (paradox) and is now threatening me to admit who i am.

so fuck it. i aint got time for this nonsense...

yes I was Neurogen.

that guy who went complete berserk on that thread (i dont even remember its name right now) but Colin from OOOD interfeared and i went berserk .

thats pretty much what i remember.

anyway, i was completely drunk that time, and yes, what i did whas over the line and completely juvenile... but he did in fact encourage the whole thing..

it is like he knew i was completely drunk out my mind and just wanted me to react how i did.

anyway i dont even remember it properly cus of the amount of alcohol. now im being blackmailed in PM, so Im just gonna come clean.

im sure many of you wont even care but im also sure many of you remember.

so what the hell.

i understand if you do not want me here anymore so ill leave forever this time. i left for a long time, thought i had learned my lesson, but some people obviously still hate me very much and want me gone so.. and im not gonna succumb to their blackmail (user: paradox)

so im jsut gonna admit it here instead.

i tried to come back , and being more mature this time around etc and im sorry for last time. even though Colin from OOOD will still be my number one enemy and I wish him all the death in the universe may his soul rest in hell.

bye guys, its been good. keep it real, and take care of Radi. He is not an asshole, he is infact a friendly guy. go easy on him will you?

thanks.

• Like 1

Hey man. What's going on? You guys trapped in old scars? Overcome this, it's never too late. Blackmailing about identities? Because of music? Get it over with guys. World needs understanding, not fights.

We know ;)

i logged in so i could answer this. but i wont be logging back in.

the amount of hate i recieved when i left as neurogen was insane.

i feel like it was completely unfair.

but procyon, you were one of the very people who made this happen, you were one of the people who pushed me to react the way i did. just read the thread and you will see. in case you forgot.

and its kinda sad cus i really like you. but you really pushed my buttons then mate. its wierd that you act like you forgot.

insejn,

ok if you knew, why didnt you say anything then? i really do not want to log back in again, im done with this site.

so much bullshit, so much backstab, so much fucking "i wanna lick Colins ass" type shit.

i really am very deeply sad that you treat me the way you treat me, and i dont think it was called for.

but go ahead, im sure you will just laugh at me.

you will probably dont even think im a real person with real feelings.

,just go ahead and laugh see if that makes you any bigger in life.

bye. loggin out now for the last time and im really sad too, cus i feel completely misjudged and misunderstood.

I am wondering when he was banned as neurogen at all. I just read some posts from October last year and he hadn`t been ban yet so when did it happen? I am also interested what happened. It seems sometimes people get in such big arguments that one thread can be enough for a user to get banned.

I am wondering when he was banned as neurogen at all. I just read some posts from October last year and he hadn`t been ban yet so when did it happen? I am also interested what happened. It seems sometimes people get in such big arguments that one thread can be enough for a user to get banned.

afair he wasn't banned but asked for his account to be deleted as neurogen after the colin episode.

as much as i disagree with him about colin, i don't understand what all the fuzz is about. people are inevitably gonna disagree, argue, get into flame wars, ... so what? if we disagree in one thread, we'll work together in another one for sure. after all it's still fun for the great majority of the time. that's why we're all here.

so, farewell, aliendna/neurogen/paradox. hope to see you coming back with a new account after a while ;)

Unbelievable, finally an active user here and he is allready gone. I believe you threatened him to post here who he really is or something in that way. otherwise he probably wouldn`t have left. We had an active user, contributing a lot in the goa section and he is gone now, now the forum will be more boring again.

@Padmapani: I think you understood the first post wrong. :P I ain't going anywhere.

oh, my bad. i mixed it up and thought a previous account of his also went by some variant of "paradox" :D

and good to know you'll stay. it seems as if someone wants his account deleted every few weeks ;)

insejn,

ok if you knew, why didnt you say anything then?

We didn't say anything because we didn't want to cause any unnecessary trouble. You weren't banned, you just chose to leave and come back with a new identity, and we saw no reason not to respect your desire for anonymity.

i really do not want to log back in again, im done with this site.

That's what you said last time. If you change your mind again there's really no need for the smoke and mirrors stuff. You're still welcome here.

i really am very deeply sad that you treat me the way you treat me, and i dont think it was called for.

What are you talking about?

I am completely lost here. Could someone explain what happened to Neurogen, Colin, Paradox, ME?

It was a thread about what artists who bill themselves as "live" do on stage. Neurogen mentioned his preference for artists who don't just pretend to play live while actually playing pre-recorded stuff, and cited one particular artist he liked. Colin said that he actually knew from talking with said artist and standing behind him while he played that he was one of the fake live acts Neurogen claimed to dislike. Neurogen took exception to that, and various posters pointed out that Colin is both well-respected and well-qualified to talk about the subject. Then it turned into a fight. You were involved, though nothing you said to Neurogen was particularly antagonistic (which didn't stop him reacting as if it were). Eventually Neurogen asked for his account to be deleted; I tried to talk him out of it but he was quite insistent.

Such things always happen because people try to play the mother of other people. I respect that artists are well likek and appreciated but when it goes to an extent that other people help Colin and leave Neruogen alone it is clear that he will react badly to it since many people are on the side of Colin, while one or few people are only on the side of Neurogen. So in that case it is best to let them sort out the arguemnt instead of acting psychologically incorrect and helping one or the other person. When two or three are gainst it is no problem, but when many people take only one side it is clear that it will lead to an argument. Colin OOOD is a big artist and I do think he is mentally healthy enough to protect himself without others helping him out. It is a big shame such things happen but I also don`t understand why Neurogen wanted to go. I can`t really imagine that everyone hated him just because of that particular argument, in no way that is possible.

If for example Elysium would return now or another psynews member, I would act with respect to him because Iwasn`t there when the arguments happened nor have I read what they were about.

Colin OOOD is a big artist and I do think he is mentally healthy enough to protect himself without others helping him out.

People weren't trying to help Colin out because they thought he needed it. People were responding to the unprovoked insults that Neurogen was throwing at Colin with the derision that they felt those insults deserved.

If for example Elysium would return now

He won't. He's permabanned.

• Like 1

What did Elysium do? By Elysium do you mean the artist?

Yes. He's an immensely disagreeable person. He's been banned from Psynews numerous times over the years, kept coming back with the promise that he wouldn't cause any trouble, but drama follows him around like a bad scent. Eventually he admitted he had no interest in psytrance any more and just posted to wind people up, so we told him to piss off.

Elysium is and will forever be banned as long as we're admins/mods.

Don't you think "forever" is too severe a sentence? And that everybody deserves 2nd, 3rd, 4th...chances? I really had troubles with Elysium, but I also believe we are beings in constant transformation, and I want to believe he will be back someday, more productive and friendly.

As for Alien, it's a pity. I understand now he is overreacting to minor stuff. Hope he comes back too, I liked him.

It was a thread about what artists who bill themselves as "live" do on stage. Neurogen mentioned his preference for artists who don't just pretend to play live while actually playing pre-recorded stuff, and cited one particular artist he liked. Colin said that he actually knew from talking with said artist and standing behind him while he played that he was one of the fake live acts Neurogen claimed to dislike. Neurogen took exception to that, and various posters pointed out that Colin is both well-respected and well-qualified to talk about the subject. Then it turned into a fight. You were involved, though nothing you said to Neurogen was particularly antagonistic (which didn't stop him reacting as if it were). Eventually Neurogen asked for his account to be deleted; I tried to talk him out of it but he was quite insistent.

Thanks Rotwang. Now I understand what he said. I wish he had brought this up while he was feeling this resentment he kept for months, so we could have discussed it, and I would certainly have apologized. Not wanting to sound the Wise Man On Earth here, but resentment is a piece of darkness inside one's heart. It is natural to feel it, but we must do our best to clear things up by talking and forgiving.