Best psy remix of a non-edm song

Ormion

Err... Perfecto Allstarz ‎- Reach Up (Indian Summer Remix)? Is it just a '81 sample or a proper remix? Where's the line?

The whole concept is hard to pull off successfully. A psychedelic track should be composed so from the beginning. Replacing the instruments of a top40 song with stock squeaks just doesn't work beyond comedy and disbelief values.

My favorite has always been Union Jack's remix of Simple Minds' "Waterfront." Can't seem to view any youtube vids of it in my country, although here's a link, maybe you can view it where you are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDo1NFr6dF4

I listen to it in Spotify.

that Shift song is awesome! (double smack!) ;p Im not familiar with NIN music but hearing it again I recognize the sounds at the end. glad the voice samples were never at the forefront. that could of been incredibly cheesey.

Spiritual Enhancer - Smoking Underwater

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure is this official release or is it released anywhere under this name, but i quite like this remix, especially because i'm huge fan of atmos and pink floyd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNyF8kH9Bfo

its funny you should post that. i first heard that dark rabbit track i posted at gaian mind on '09...and it was followed by a cover of another brick in the wall. ive been looking for it ever since. ive never heard it again and fog nor rev would never tell me who did it, all i know is its someone from loony moon and its not available. yours isnt the one...but still funny you posted right after mine.

Can't think of any good ones. The ones posted here suck too. They're all just buh-da-da-da buh-da-da-da buh-da-da-da buh-da-da-da buh-da-da-da buh-da-da-da with some sampled track overhead. gives psy a bad name.