Things that suck thread

Veracohr

Restless + Depressed kinda sucks ass --- feels like you want to do something, but absolutely nothing sounds appealing LOL So I'm sitting here smoking a cig, smoking a J, drinking a glass of red, and occasionally poking around on Reason 7 (which isn't yet a typically fruitful activity for me). I'm not in a self-destructive depression or anything, just still in a funk after a chaotic month, I think. Things'll look up soon, I'm sure :) In the meantime... puff puff (drink) poke :wacko:

Producion = depression

I am so bored of production and so fucked up at moment that i wanted to kick my pc but i run away in garden to chill my head.

I think i will be one of drama queens and quit production for few months or make full on lol

The depression happens because music making is connected with clicking and clicking and again, clicking. Open channles, add notes, add automation, set the resonace and cuttof, set the envelope, than prepare the mixer track, than arrange in playlist, than the same for any sound that will appear in the track. FL Studio with the grey and repetative gui makes your head explode. It is easy to use, but the monotonious color is anything but inspirating. I remember an old cubase that was a dream to work with, but unfortunately it was not very stable.

The depression happens because music making is connected with clicking and clicking and again, clicking. Open channles, add notes, add automation, set the resonace and cuttof, set the envelope, than prepare the mixer track, than arrange in playlist, than the same for any sound that will appear in the track. FL Studio with the grey and repetative gui makes your head explode. It is easy to use, but the monotonious color is anything but inspirating. I remember an old cubase that was a dream to work with, but unfortunately it was not very stable.

I agree, that's why using hardware should be more fun.

1402097_683179638360960_1096025933_o.jpg

In the picture some of the Filteria's gear