Things that suck thread

Veracohr

Hope your nosebleeds are nothing serious, and are getting under control by now!

In fact they stopped the day before I went to see the doctor and haven't come back, so it sounds to have just been a minor infection.

In fact they stopped the day before I went to see the doctor and haven't come back, so it sounds to have just been a minor infection.

I had this for years. Then a doctor said I have two veins that way too close to the skin inside the nose. A lot of things cause them to 'leak', including exercises, itchings, hot water. He performed a procedure called "cauterization" with a chemical product. It stopped and I haven't had a nosebleed for more than a decade.

I am sorry. Hope he is in the heaven for pets and that you get better soon.

Thanks. I'm doing okay with it, I think he's still "with me" in spirit, giving me more peace than I expected I'd feel. On the way home from the emergency clinic (I had to take him in for an emergency euthanasia), just as I was thinking to myself that I didn't feel his presence with me and was feeling down on "God" (whatever that means to each of us), there was a beautiful shooting star that I'm certain was his energy ^_^

Thanks. I'm doing okay with it, I think he's still "with me" in spirit, giving me more peace than I expected I'd feel. On the way home from the emergency clinic (I had to take him in for an emergency euthanasia), just as I was thinking to myself that I didn't feel his presence with me and was feeling down on "God" (whatever that means to each of us), there was a beautiful shooting star that I'm certain was his energy ^_^

Beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...