Things did not work out how I wanted

radi6404

So when I came to Bulgaria I planned to record some videos, which show good quality roads, good music playing in the car that attracts a bit audience and relatively good audio quality. I recorded a pretty good video, which is not better possible with the camera I have, it was recorded in a mercedes and shows a really impressive road and impressive mountainous landscape. My plan was to get many views with it and probably make some people think that Bulgaria is a nice and modern place so they come to vacation.

So far the video is loaded up for one month and has recieved only 300 views and no commend at all. It is really a big shame and this is not referred to the people here on the forum at all. It is referred to the general people and shows that people aktually don`t look for Bulgaria at all and are not interested in discovering countries that have a bad reputation from earlier. Also people these days become more and more patriotic and want to promote only their own countries and hate it, when someone shows a nice video from a different country. This is really bad these days and it is a big shame that my good video does not recieve a lot of views. I am not someone who only likes my own country, I love many countries in europe. Just this summer I was in Greece to go to the seaside and I enjoyed it a lot. I also loe Serbia and especially Slovenia, really beautiful country. Germany, Austria and Italy are also great and Romania and Croatia are also beautiful. But other people don`t seem very interested and it seems, that at least with videos I wont get far in promoting Bulgaria for tourism. So I have to take different steps and I think that promoting Bulgaria will not work very well anyway, I explained why above.

What do you think about that and whether people becoem patriotic these days?

For those who are intersted

I'm sorry buddy people are just not interested in eachother these days.

People including myself although I'm trying to better myself - are just assholes and they just don't care.

I dont think there is anything you can do about it.. :(

This is one of the many reasons why I personally dislike humans in general. I prefer cats and dogs :wub:

So far the video is loaded up for one month and has recieved only 300 views and no commend at all. It is really a big shame and this is not referred to the people here on the forum at all. It is referred to the general people and shows that people aktually don`t look for Bulgaria at all and are not interested in discovering countries that have a bad reputation from earlier.

I don't think it does show that. It's more likely that people who search YouTube or the web for information about Bulgaria are not seeing your video among the first few pages of hits. Maybe if you want more views you should try learning a bit about search engine optimisation. I don't expect it'll be easy, though.

Well, you could try going to YouTube or Google or Bing (maybe using private browsing would give better results), start typing in the search box and see what comes up in autocomplete. That should give you some idea what terms people are searching for. For example, if I type "bulg" into the YT search bar the first few items in autocomplete are "bulgarian music", "bulgaria", "bulgarian split squat", "bulgarian music 2013" and "bulgarian folk music". Of course, you'll want to find something that's searched regularly but doesn't return too many hits if you want to get noticed.