Tracks you love, but you seem to be only one.

aliendna99

This is more a chit chat friendly type thread and not a list thread.

OK I really love x-dream - zebra. I think it is my favorite track from them and top ten overall.

Why is it so good for me?

Well it is extremely monotonic which if successfully done, can be amazing. This is it for me in that category. So hypnotic and extremely sexy acid.

I've never come across someone else who loves this track as I do.

Another one is the Amen album from AP but specifically electric blue. Also anything is possible, heavens gate, infinite justice, nexus, and techno drome.

To me these tracks are pure genius and I never get tired of them. The production is some of the most skillful and talented to date. Only Simon can even come close imho, and when talking pure skill and talent I think Amen is the best album created.

Sure it might sound cheesy at times but sometimes that is just what scratches your tickles.

OK I would love to hear some of your stories because I see many of you as friends now so I'm interested. You know what the topic is so go ahead :)

And please for the love of God don't just link a YouTube video... :)

Well, the Amen album is indeed a great album and I like it a lot aswell, especially Amen, Nexus and Technodrome, there is a similar track in style which is called God is a DJ, the Faithless Remix, this is a track I really love. The fresh atmosphere of that track and the powerful synths and melody represent the best of Astral Projection, but unfortuantely others don`t seem to share that feeling

Another track I really love is Zerotonine - Lunatic. This is a really impressive track and has a unique atmosphere. The atmosphere is cold and reminds you a lot of mountains, the track is very advanced and sounds full, really impressive track.

Chakra - Spider

well i probably don't love it that much now but used to 10 years ago, I heard it for the 1st time on the radio and I thought it sounded great, yet this track is totally unknown, there is a cheesy part in it but the whole track sounds interesting enough to give it a try at least.

I think Beat Bizarre ‎- Pop The Question / Swallow was among the best things TIP World ever released, and it was one of the most promising directions that could have been taken in the transition period. Unfortunately there hasn't been anything truly comparable since. Meanwhile, pretty much everyone else has called it stupid, uninteresting and/or generic full-on.

I liked Amen too. Sorry for spoiling that one.

I think Beat Bizarre ‎- Pop The Question / Swallow was among the best things TIP World ever released, and it was one of the most promising directions that could have been taken in the transition period. Unfortunately there hasn't been anything truly comparable since. Meanwhile, pretty much everyone else has called it stupid, uninteresting and/or generic full-on.

I liked Amen too. Sorry for spoiling that one.

Not a spoil! its just awesome someone else also loved it as much as me :D

Very hard (and therefore good) Q! I had to think for a while - the answer is Exuus' album Hentai. It received lousy score at least on Discogs, yet I find it one of the most well-crafted Suomi albums out there.

80% of Cwithe tracks I'd describe as stunning masterpieces. Their album routinely gets slagged as boring, minimal techno, and I've never understood why. When I listen to Illegal I hear sci-fi, high tech acid trance, nothing like minimal at all.

Genetic have a lot of overlooked tracks too. Drive, Floor, Gala, Meta Audio, Lexus, Oracle (which I used in my last mix -- plug plug!). Paul Jackson had a really interesting blend of electrofunk, melodic Goa trance, and house influences in his music, and it remains fairly unique today.