Kruder & Dorfmeister

aliendna99

Amazing eclectic lounge music. Not sure what to call it. Its just excellent chill-outish music.

I believe discogs says it is called: Dub, Triphop, Downtempo and I would kinda agree to that aswell :)

Its kinda hard to find their music fitted on a few albums, becuase their best work is spread out as remixes and co-production across a myriad of albums. They have no "best of" or similar as I am aware of. Their original tracks are also spread out alot as they have no solo album as far as i know.

I have everything they ever did on my HDD, so if you want I can put together a list of their best tracks (cus they are not all good) and type all the albums that contain them so you can check them out or download them or whatever it is that you do.

if you feel like going illegal there are ways of getting the entire collection, and im sure if you do such things, you know how to get ahold of it.

a good place to start is the album entitled The K&D Sessions which contains alot of very good stuff.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...